Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:10:14 PM EDT
I've been 40 for about 17hrs. now........ I haven't had an erection yet, should I be concerned?

I had one last night...... but I'm starting to get a little worried!

Seriously, 40 doesn't bother me, but 50 scares the shit-out-of-me! How did I get this old this quick? I wouldn't want to live the last 10yrs over again, but I do wish I felt like I did when I was 30yrs old.

Anybody else feel this way?

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought everyone who posted here was seventeen.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Happy birthday!

I generally look at my birthdays rather flippantly.  But when I really think about it, the thought of getting old scares the shit out of me.

It isn't my getting old that scares me, it is everyone else getting older and eventually dying that does it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Happy birthday!

Yes, I know exactly how you feel -- well, except for the erection thing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
spend some time in a senior citizen's care home, they will call you a young man
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Happy birthday!  

Live hard and you will die before the drooling years
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Happy birthday!

The erection thing was a joke.........at least I hope hope it was.....Up Boy! Up! Oh no! He's just laying there, I think he's dead! I'm staring to worry again, the wife won't be home for a couple more hours! What'll I do, I've tried looking at my Guns&Weapons of Law Enforcement and Combat Handguns magazines, still nothing........I need to stay calm, just don't panic, it's all in my head......

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Happy Birthday Team Roper, and many more.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Happy B-Day man

It IS weird huh?  I just turned 41 a few weeks back.  I was SURE I'd be dead by now lol
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happy birthday!

The erection thing was a joke.........at least I hope hope it was.....Up Boy! Up! Oh no! He's just laying there, I think he's dead! I'm staring to worry again, the wife won't be home for a couple more hours! What'll I do, I've tried looking at my Guns&Weapons of Law Enforcement and Combat Handguns magazines, still nothing........I need to stay calm, just don't panic, it's all in my head......

teamroper2004

I was joking also.  I'm female .
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm going to be OK, the wife just got home......... I was curled up naked on the bathroom floor in the fetal position ...... she said everything will be OK....... she stripped off all her clothes........ licked her lips and smiled........ I smiled also........BOING! It's alive! It's alive!

I'm da man, Oh yeah! Whose ya daddy!

Thanks for the happy b-day wishes guys & gals, I'm feeling much better now!
Could be the vodka though?

teamroper2004
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top