Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 1:30:18 PM EDT
I was browsing the internet, minding my own business, when I hit the AIM button, and BAM there right before my eyes is a ad for WWII German K98 Mausers, ALL CODES INTACT.....

Soooooo what did I do, well my hand reached for the phone and BAM before I knew it the number was dialed and AIM was on the line....

They confirmed my worse fears, that the ad was CORRECT, they have some instock with COMPLETE CODES, no peened out swastikas....

Then my CC came flying out of my wallet and now I have one heading my way...

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP..........
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP..........

Never I tell you! NEVER!!!

Ask me how I know!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh heck............
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/WWII_German_K98_8mm_Mauser_Rifle.html#a142

Doesn't mention condition.... I'll wait till you post pics.  You're the guinea pig!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/WWII_German_K98_8mm_Mauser_Rifle.html#a142

Doesn't mention condition.... I'll wait till you post pics.  You're the guinea pig!

I asked about the condition, and was told GOOD TO VERY GOOD....

guinea pig huh, dang, now I feel cheap.........
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
ohh. i need one of those. i have been holding out. i guess i might have to break down and get it. im not to much into bolt guns though. yes Duke it is a gun i do not own.
Ronald
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a russian capture, markings complete, from AIM I bought earlier this year.  It's great, a few guys of the MD group shot it at out last shoot.  It's of course been refinished by the ruskies and has the electropenciled numbers on it, but it is otherwise in very good condition.  A small( about .5cm round) spot of rust was found underneath the receiver hidden by the stock.  Somehow Ivan was able to put 30 gallons of cosmoline on the rifle and still not completely cover it.  But the rust came off easy and was superficial.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
GAAAAA!!!!!!

of course I see then when I have no extra spending money......

otherwise i'd have one on my way right now too
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Gee thanks...you made me go to AIM's
website. Now a select grade K31 and
select grade Yugo SKS are mocking me.

Damn you.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I got one of those from AIM about 2 weeks ago. Here it is, along with their "Select Grade" Yugo SKS. I love em' both...the mauser had some rust inside the bolt but it buffed out.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I asked about the condition, and was told GOOD TO VERY GOOD....

Condition, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

YUP, thats what the guy said, BUT he assured me they are in GOOD to Very Good condition, and even if they are a little beat up, thats ok, I dont mind......I like Character in a rifle, esp one from WWII.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top