Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 3:10:31 PM EDT
On the New Hampshire quarter, it says: "LIVE FREE OR DIE".

Now, are they implying that everyone in California, and other commie states like New Jersey, etc, should die????

I'm kinda confused.... hummmm.....
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It's like the Massachusetts quarter showing a Minuteman with an evil flintlock "assault rifle".  They'll get around to removing that image soon.  (Or putting a trigger lock on it.)

Guns are only for killing, you know.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
All these slogans are a joke. I think Live free or die means they will fight for their freedom to the death. They will live free or die fighting for it.

Funny thing I applied for a NH CCW a couple of years ago and they denied me cause my NY CCW has a restriction on it. When they denied me I thought of that slogan also and said what a crock.

Doesn't matter, its to damn cold to vacation there anyway. I have my Florida CCW and I spend my money in the sunshine state. If I want to go north I go to Vermont. No CCW needed for resident or non-resident!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top