Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 7:30:16 AM EDT
Does anybody here have any knowledge of such an album (or, better yet, a copy of it)?

I had never heard of it before, but a "trivia & tid-bits" calendar one of my co-workers has makes reference to it.  It supposedly was released by "Rage International," sold on late-night TV, came complete with a free gun case, and included such songs as "Thank You, Smith & Wesson,"  "America Was Born with a Gun in Her Hand,"  "Never Mind the Dog, Beware the Owner,"  and "Gun-Totin' Woman."

I did a brief Internet search and couldn't find anything on it.

Is there any truth to this?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#1]
www.milotremley.com/kickass/
Found one song.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:44:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an old song from the 50's I think called praise the lord and pass the ammunition. It is a pretty good song. If anyone can host it, I can send it to ya so everyone can have it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT for the late-night crew - after all, it supposedly sold on late-night TV...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top