Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 6:26:00 AM EDT
I'm watching "Tales of the Gun" on the History Ch. and they're talking about guns of the gansters. A guy is talking about the Thompson and just called it a "Bullet Hose", Now we know where all the anti-gunners get their info. ,   from the History Ch.,LOL.  

Fixed it.LOL
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm watching "Tails of the Gun" on the History Ch. and they're talking about guns of the gansters. A guy is talking about the Thompson and just called it a "Bullet Hose", Now we know where all the anti-gunners get their info. ,   from the History Ch.,LOL.  

What kind of tails? Raccoon? Tiger? Fox?

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm watching "Tails of the Gun" on the History Ch. and they're talking about guns of the gansters. A guy is talking about the Thompson and just called it a "Bullet Hose", Now we know where all the anti-gunners get their info. ,   from the History Ch.,LOL.  

Cat.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Where's that sig line? "Attention liberals: Keep your hands off my bullet hose."
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cat.

OOOO, you.  On another note, do you know that the Cattail is one of the most useful plants in all of nature. You can eat the roots and seed pod and make baskets out of the leafs(I guess you'd call em' leafs). Back on topic, Tails as in Stories. Geez.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cat.

OOOO, you.  On another note, do you know that the Cattail is one of the most useful plants in all of nature. You can eat the roots and seed pod and make baskets out of the leafs(I guess you'd call em' leafs). Back on topic, Tails as in Stories. Geez.  

leaves
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cat.

Tales
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cat.

Tales

OH, ok, I get it now. Geez, I know I can't spell but dang, I used the  wrong  word,LOL.  Well, heck, at least ya'll got a good laugh out of it, at my expense of course, but hey, at least I made ya' laugh. LOL
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

OH, ok, I get it now. Geez, I know I can't spell but dang, I used the  wrong  word,LOL.  Well, heck, at least ya'll got a good laugh out of it, at my expense of course, but hey, at least I made ya' laugh. LOL

Usually you make me cry. I guess this is an improvement.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Usually you make me cry. I guess this is an improvement.

Laugh, cry, at least I'm not boring ya' to death and I guess that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#10]
The Thompson's worked real well at "Hosing" Japs out of trees.    
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Soooo did the hitler ch have any thing good on after that?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cat.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top