Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 5:26:39 AM EDT
The "woo hoo" video, and the "let the bodies hit the floor" video...anyone know ?  I saw a link the other day, but I have just searched the first 35 pages on GD and can't find it....Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump - MODS, any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#4]
YES - that's it!  Thanks a bunch.  (going to show these to my students).
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:44:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Islam is not a new religion. It is the completion of teachings of Prophets Abraham, Moses and Jesus, all of whom preached that God is One and has no partners. It is tolerant and respectful of all other heavenly religions and their followers who share the belief in the One and only God. The Holy Koran teaches: "There is no compulsion in religion. Righteousness is now distinct from error. He who disbelieves in the idol and believes in Allah has grasped the firmest tie that will never break, Allah is Hearing, Knowing.” Koran 2:256

www.allah.com/

you boys really need to know what you are talking about

There is absolutely no difference between Allah and the God of Abraham, Moses   and Jesus  . Muslims do not believe that Prophet Muhammad   was the only prophet; rather they believe that he was the last of the prophets   of the Old and New Testaments. The Holy Koran is the revealed and sacred scripture of Islam, and it teaches: "Say (O Muslims), ‘We believe in Allah and that which is sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the tribes; to Moses and Jesus and the prophets of their Lord. We do not differentiate between any of them, and to Him we are submissive (Muslims.)” Koran 2:136.

W in TF ????????????
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Huh?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#9]
wrong thread  why i deleted it

was supposed to  be in this thread, damn i hate when i hit the wrong button

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=265987
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#10]
who sings that tune "did m-fer die" in that one video? that video was great!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:54:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Great videos.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top