Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 3:07:16 AM EDT
I just heard on the CBS Early Show that US and Iraqi forces are turning up the heat even more on Al-Sadr and his forces and that the all-out assault may take place today.

Does anyone think that we'll get him this time? We've had him cornered on several occasions and each time we backed off and let him get away. And he always returns when doing so is in his favor and causes more trouble. I certainly hope we have learned by now that the only way to deal with this POS is to kill him and get rid of him. I am sick of this PC shit, while we have that fucker surrounded, let's take him out. If it means damaging or destroying that holy site, so be it. It might piss some people off, but backing off and showing weakness will be more costly in the long run. By taking him out using any means necessary, we will demonstrate that there will be no refuge anywhere in Iraq. It will also demonstrate that if you rise up against us, you will die.

Now, will be actually do what needs to be done this time?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I doubt that we will get him.  We are too damn protective of this shrine.  I personally think that it could use a 5000lb makeover.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:15:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell, if we must, can't we buy an old Mig-23 from someone, paint it up in Iraqi colors and markings and bomb the place with it? That way we claim deniability for the action and say it was the Iraqi Air Force doing what they felt was necessary. If we are so concerned with perception and PC'ness, just do it that way. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#3]
You know that Boeing 747 with the laser that we are developing.    Wouldnt it be wonderful to hit the place with the laser and then put out a press release that God smitted the evil bastards.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:24:18 AM EDT
[#4]
You know what's kind of funny? Holy Cleric Chubsy-Ubsy al-Sadr looks exactly like what happens if you take a photoshop Burn tool to a picture of my brother.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:28:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know that Boeing 747 with the laser that we are developing.    Wouldnt it be wonderful to hit the place with the laser and then put out a press release that God smitted the evil bastards.  

The satellite that causes earthquakes from space in the movie Under Seige 2 would also be a sweet option. Talk about complete deniability!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#6]
i can bet that we have a couple good snipers in the area

let loose the dogs of war i say!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top