Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:20:16 AM EDT
Howdy all. Whats the cheapest source of custom nametapes for civillians? Seen cavarms. Im looking for brown on tan.

John
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
www.nametapes.com   (sooprise)

my $.02      if youre buying these to sew on your gear so you look tactical thats kind of gay. the whole point to the nametape-on-gear thing is you got nametapes lying around from old uniforms. this is like CCW holders carrying badges, or yuppie teenagers in the east coast with "West coast choppers" iron cross stickers on their honda.

if youre near a military base often the alteration shops in the vacinity can make tapes on the premises.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:25:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.nametapes.com   (sooprise)

my $.02      if youre buying these to sew on your gear so you look tactical thats kind of gay. the whole point to the nametape-on-gear thing is you got nametapes lying around from old uniforms. this is like CCW holders carrying badges, or yuppie teenagers in the east coast with "West coast choppers" iron cross stickers on their honda.

if youre near a military base often the alteration shops in the vacinity can make tapes on the premises.

My mom puts 'em in my whitie tighties for me. The women think it's pretty tactical actually.

I don't know what is sadder.  The fact I think thats funny, or the fact I think its true.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:28:12 AM EDT
[#4]
man that must ITCH like crazy!!!!

Oh and BTW to the ORG poster.  Its illiegal to POSE are mil in uniform last I heard and if your POSING
as an officer well that could get you a vist from said branch.

Wolf
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:36:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Naw, just halloween costume for little bro. And no, he wont be wearing any rank insignia.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#7]
brigade quartermaster
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
illiegal to POSE are mil in uniform last I heard

WTF does "illiegal to POSE are mil in uniform" mean?

Is that Ebonics?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top