Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 12:54:42 AM EDT

"STFU or I'll kill your cat!"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't think it would fit up there did you?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#2]
"Mom, I'm gay"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
What do you mean John Kerry is my Father!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm only going to say this once....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The real caption is "An Israeli soldier restrains a peace activist during a protest at the Qalandiya check point, at the entrance of the West Bank city of Ramallah, August 18, 2004." Hmm.. something tells me this "peace activist" is on summer vacation from the good old US of A. Looks all wrong for that part of the world.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#6]
".....and just because you're a camera man for the SunDance Channel doesn't mean you will get out of here alive."
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]
"Shut your mouth or I'm gonna give you this M4 Tel Aviv-sytle."
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:22:45 AM EDT
[#9]
God. If I was that soldier, I would fucking BITCHSLAP Mr. Bigmouth. What an asshole! I feel so sorry for IDF soldiers. Rocks thrown at them, babies pissing on their heads, asswipes yelling in their ear and fucking up their aim, and they have to sit there and take it unless they want to be called terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Didn't think it would fit up there did you?

Best one so far...

How about... "STFU Harry Potter or I'll show you how you can fly for real!"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:45:47 AM EDT
[#11]
If I were that soldier and some "peace activist" screwed up my aim while I was taking incoming fire, I'd have strongly considered putting a round in his forehead and saying the Palis did it.

How would anybody know the difference? Palis have M16s too.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
God. If I was that soldier, I would fucking BITCHSLAP Mr. Bigmouth. What an asshole! I feel so sorry for IDF soldiers. Rocks thrown at them, babies pissing on their heads, asswipes yelling in their ear and fucking up their aim, and they have to sit there and take it unless they want to be called terrorists.

Um, does anyone want to hazard a guess at the gender of the "Rachel Corrie wannabe protester"?  

I'm serious.  Once you discount the haircut, I am not sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top