Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2004 10:38:51 PM EDT
You and your pals are at a club drinking like fish and you meet some chicks. You hook up with one and chat about stuff.

You exchange numbers and you go over her condo the next day. You guys girll hamburgers and have pie and coffee afterwards. You find out while talking about careers she is a FED - a atf agent.

Do you tell her "wow. Interesting career choice.Can I have an application" or "I forgot to feed my cat. I'll be back later" and hightail out of dodge to you bunker?

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea I would.

Also have to think up something like a Tony Danza, but name it something gun related to do to her.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I would burn her house down and leave.

Then I would post pics here on ARFCOM of the bruning house.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe she could make me a deal on confiscated class 3 weapons.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I take her to her place get her drunk, fuck her, bust a nut on her back, take $20 from her purse after she passes out and climb out the window. Leave her broke, sticky, and confused.

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:42:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Only if she let me stuff it in her pooper and then post pics.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I take her to her place get her drunk, fuck her, bust a nut on her back, take $20 from her purse after she passes out and climb out the window. Leave her broke, sticky, and confused.

S.O.

Thats a classic
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Odd...no mention of a dog.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Odd...no mention of a dog.

Ya Sgtar15 missed that
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#9]
why not
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd shoot her dog, then burn the place down.

Then go home and high five my friends.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Sure why not, it is just a job, and If she came over I would have nothing firearms related to hide from her
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:32:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Donkeypunch!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, as long as she let me wear her raid jacket and play with her MP5....

But the real question is.....Would she date YOU?  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You exchange numbers and you go over her condo the next day. You guys girll hamburgers and have pie and coffee afterwards. You find out while talking about careers she is a FED - a atf agent.

girl hamburgers?

I LIKE PIE!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#15]

"I forgot to feed my cat. I'll be back later" and hightail out of dodge to you bunker?

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You and your pals are at a club drinking like fish and you meet some chicks. You hook up with one and chat about stuff.

Do you tell her "wow. Interesting career choice.Can I have an application" or "I forgot to feed my cat. I'll be back later" and hightail out of dodge to you bunker?

Apart from the fact that I don't drink like a fish...

I have no real bias against ATF agents or other field personell... I would probably ask 'how come you picked ATF' at some point (no different than any other career), and the answer would weigh hevily on 'ifurther nterest or no'... There are good and bad apples in every job, and the only way you find out unless you have 'professional' interactions with them is to actually get to know them...

This assumes local field agent, of course... 'I've never lived a day outside the beltway' 'crats, probably wouldn't pass my other requirements...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I edited my post to keep the BATF from burning my house down and killing my children.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Now where do I go to find attractive single female ATF agents.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:07:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Now where do I go to find attractive single female ATF agents.

The FBI?
Just kidding Ms ATF Agent! Please don't hurt me..  

Believe it or not, one of the NICEST people in the .gov I have ever had to deal with was a lady at the ATF when I was getting my C&R...I'm retired from the .gov and some of them just aren't nice people..But she sure was...  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:30:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#21]
if she looks good/has big tits and want to get jiggy with you......why not....you can make her scream for more/she'll always be thinking of the good feeling sensation when she's at work and later maybe you can get some good stuff out of it too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#22]
i would date her, and treat her with the dignity and respect a woman should have
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

girl hamburgers?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Chances are 10 out of 10, that if she is on a date with you, she is investigating you.
No matter how "innocent" the meeting seemed to be.
They are agents 24hrs a day.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Hell, I might date a male ATF agent, if he had unfettered access to the NFA registry.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I know of one female FBI agent, on the move all the time and very brainwashed.
She firmly believes no civilian should own weapons...period!
You would think they would date within the agency, ATF, FBI, whatever,  but I hear they all suck in the sack.  

Actually, in my not-insubstantial experience, ATF field agents are pretty laid back. There are certainly exceptions, but they tend to like to use the products they regulate. "Compliance" types may be a different type altogether.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Chances are 10 out of 10, that if she is on a date with you, she is investigating you.
No matter how "innocent" the meeting seemed to be.
They are agents 24hrs a day.

Well, assuming that this is not the case and it actually just a dating, then sure. Why not?
If she meets all other important criteria thenI won't hold this one against her.
You can bet we won't be talking about guns much as it's a good bet we won't agree on the subject, but I see no reason why one subject of disagreement should get in the way.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:26:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Is she hot?

Is she a Democr@t?

You have already established that she isn't a vegan so we are OK on that part!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#29]
depends on if she puts out on the first date, and if she is kinky.
is she bi sexual?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#30]
According to John Ross, they are all minorities and not very bright, so no.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd stuff it in her pooper and post pics!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

S.O.

Heh heh.  +1

Assuming that there is a female BATFE agent that is NOT a lesbian, and that is actually pleasant to look at (good luck...), I'd STILL run like hell.

Think of how crazy women can be.  How often do you hear about ex-wives and ex-GFs getting their former lovers in trouble out of spite?  How many men have lost their RBKA because of this?

Now think of the type of women that law enforcement often attracts (not all, but many).  I'm sure there are some scary power hungry bitches out there that are pissed off because God forgot to attach a penis to them at birth.

NOW, combine ALL that, with the bumbling actions of the BATFE and their blatant disregard for our 2nd Amendment rights.

If you still say yes, I'll save you some trouble and buy you and hooker, then kick your ass and confiscate all your guns.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Man, you guys are nuts. My buddy was singing at a cub one night and I went there for a few drinks, he introduced a girl he was dating to me. She was extremely nice, she was very pretty, and she was packing a hand gun. She was only a FED not ATF, but damn, what is wrong with you guys. Oh, they only dated for a little while, that guy sees more ass than a rental car.

Paranoid freaks.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

BTW, if you are reading this, he only has the nicest things to say about you...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#34]
... All joking aside, I almost married an ATF agent.

… We were together roughly 4.5 years; she studied criminal law at ASU in Tempe, AZ. After about four years into the relationship she began working part-time as an ATF intern. We eventually went separate ways because she expressed interest in joining the bureau and our deep political differences regarding that choice. After her decision to join, our love wasn’t strong enough to keep us together.  Beautiful gal, we were madly in love. Still friends.

… Two ironies: She went on to quit ATF a couple years after our break-up. And, we seldom ever had fights; except once after going to the theater to see Arlington Road. Won’t go into specifics, but if you’ve seen the movie, you might get the gist. It wasn’t long after that she moved out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Of course!

Tobacco needs to be controlled.

Ummm...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Sure I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

girl hamburgers?

I LIKE PIE!

Ya you know like in the sonagram pics, if it's a hambuger you're having a girl, if it's a hot dog, well, you get the picture!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#40]
No, unless she was hot, then Yes.   Guns are fun, Girls are more fun.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#41]
If I weren't  married, Yes.  I in accordance with ARFCOM rules, nail her in the pooper and post pics.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
If I weren't  married, Yes.  I in accordance with ARFCOM rules, nail her in the pooper and post pics.

+1  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#43]
No, but I guess my being straight has a lot to do with that answer.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#44]
ATF = storm troopers of death
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#45]
I would invite her to help me feed the hogs.
j/k
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'd do it.

... I did it
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#47]
well, just damn.

my younger sister works for the atf boston office and is still single, not even dating at the moment.
she'd love to meet the right man.
i'd hook one of you big stud- muffins up with her......

but she'd end up sticky and confused, her place would burn to cinders , her ass would be hurtin' with pics posted, and something about a donkey punch?

too bad, 28 years old,red head, and .............          gasp .........           still a virgin!

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Id tell her about my machine gun collection then use her to get 20 stewart form 1's signed off.

But seriously, not every ATF agent is bad. I've met some at the range that were very cool. Just dont break any firearm laws and your ok. Oh yeah dont show her your illegal moonshine opperation either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#49]

You bet. We could compare equipment. And stuff.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
well, just damn.

my younger sister works for the atf boston office and is still single, not even dating at the moment.
she'd love to meet the right man.
i'd hook one of you big stud- muffins up with her......

but she'd end up sticky and confused, her place would burn to cinders , her ass would be hurtin' with pics posted, and something about a donkey punch?

too bad, 28 years old,red head, and .............          gasp .........           still a virgin!

some would treat her right
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top