Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 8:24:08 PM EDT
Hey more of my favorite people are parked in front of my building with a loud ass car stereo blasting.

Last time:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=254671

These inconsiderate fuckers rob me of a quality of life so I no longer care what I do to them. It's after midnight and I have to be up for work early because I have a job and I'm not on welfare.

So I walk out on my balcony and look down. I see a empty convertable and a bunch as assholes who were in it standing by the front door of the building talking to a girl. I wonder what dumb fucking white man lets his 15 year old looking daughter outside to talk to the brothers after midnight in the parking lot.

No matter, not my daughter and it should be good material for a future Jerry Springer episode.

So I walk inside and look around and think. Aha, I got it. I walk in the laundry room and grab a jug of bleach. I turn off my lights and go back on the balcony.

I make a guestimation of windage and let it pour. About a 95% hit score for one gallon of clorox onto the front seat.

Nobody seems to notice.

I put the cap on and walk inside and get a drink. Within minutes I hear ghetto ruckus sounds. Lots of "Yo mans" and "Ah fuck nigga", etc. I look out the window and see the brothas looking around trying to figure out where it came from. They are clearly agitated and not happy because of someone's inconsideratness for them and their property. I doubt it will dawn on them why it happened or that they in fact created the situation.

I am now not as mad anymore and they have turned off the music.

I am now calm enough to try and go back to sleep.

I gotta remember to buy bleach in the morning, I'm out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Awsome....

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Why you are at it pickup some brake fluid, it works wonders on paint jobs.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
heh  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Awsome....

S.O.

+1

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#8]
bwahahahaaha, just make sure they don't find out where it came from!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Supposedly, if you put Oscar Meyer bologna on a car, it will remove the paint, if left on long enough. This has been confirmed to me by numerous individuals, but I cannot confirm it myself.

Also, if you're good enough with a Super Soaker, and have some enamel paint or the like, a large, decorative penis can easily be added to the hood of any car.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd post the free bleach link, but it's dead
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Haha, good for you. I don't give a crap what you are cause a loud radio is a loud radio and any dumb SOB would have gotten the same shit from me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Supposedly, if you put Oscar Meyer bologna on a car, it will remove the paint, if left on long enough. This has been confirmed to me by numerous individuals, but I cannot confirm it myself.

Also, if you're good enough with a Super Soaker, and have some enamel paint or the like, a large, decorative penis can easily be added to the hood of any car.

I have heard that myself.

I like brake fluid becuase it makes the car look like it has herpes or something,
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I've called the cops on these types of mofos before, and they know who calls cause i'm out there when the cops get there.  I've also used a sling shot with small pieces from the ceramic looking stuff off the spark plugs, shatters there windows without making noice.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#14]
The best is when the motherfucker adjacent to me puts his music on at 0530. I'm going to kill him someday, I swear.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Good for you.

My roommate and I did this to a guy in college. We lived on the 5th floor and dropped a 1 gallon trash bag full of all the nasties we could in our room and our dorm fridge into the back of his el camino. He was really pissed. Best part was when he came up to our room pissed as hell and my roommate used the Jedi mind trick and convinced him it was the guys downstairs. We could hear the yelling downstairs for hours.

I also reccommend brake fluid. It goes to work on the paint almost instantly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Good job!

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#18]
AWESOME!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#19]
You're so mean
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#20]
great job.........  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Next time, toss down a case of tannernite on a short fuse. That will be the only boom you'll ever need for a full nights sleep.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:08:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol good job!

I wonder what he did to remove it lol
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:23:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Thank God for privately owned individual country homes......

Not sure I'd last very long in an apt without charges being filed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:34:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Funny, but not too bright.  Dont think it would be too hard to figure out who did it and what you did was an act of vandalism.  It might have been better to toss on a robe and a 45 underneath.  And gently gone downstairs and nicely request that they turn off the radio and leave so that the residents could get some sleep.  Then if they gave you any problems break out a phone and call in a noise complaint with the local PD.  BTW, it also might be a good idea to have a quiet word with the girls parents if they are neighbors of yours.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:38:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Funny, but not too bright.  Dont think it would be too hard to figure out who did it and what you did was an act of vandalism.  It might have been better to toss on a robe and a 45 underneath.  And gently gone downstairs and nicely request that they turn off the radio and leave so that the residents could get some sleep.  Then if they gave you any problems break out a phone and call in a noise complaint with the local PD.  BTW, it also might be a good idea to have a quiet word with the girls parents if they are neighbors of yours.  

Ok, dad.  Thanks for the reprimand.  Do I have to eat my vegetables, too?  

Rifleman18Echo, great story.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Good job, lets hope there are no comebacks :)

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:01:14 AM EDT
[#27]
This problem with that is that the idiots don't know who or why.  Instead of commiting vandalism/destruction of property, it would be better to call the cops and file a noise complaint. Get the license number if you can.  I know, I had idiotic neighbors at my last place that I must have called the cops out several dozen times over a year or so.  Then there was the fistfight two houses down and the  car without the muffler across the street....  I hate loud noise!  Particularly when I'm trying to sleep or work.

KAC
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:01:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Lol good job!

Bleach? You can't remove bleach. Bleach is what removes stuff. Like dye. Or painful, painful images from my brain.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:05:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#30]
It was probably his mothers car.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:13:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Good job, I never understood the loud stereo thing.

me either.

those punks got what they deserved.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:24:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lol good job!

Bleach? You can't remove bleach. Bleach is what removes stuff. Like dye. Or painful, painful images from my brain.

I meant to get the excess out of the car.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:24:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good job, I never understood the loud stereo thing.

me either.

those punks got what they deserved.

Makes them look "cool" as they get attention.

In short, they are attention whores.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:42:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Great work!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:43:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Calling the cops would likely result in nothing. All they can do is come and tell them to turn the music down. As soon as they leave they'll turn it up again or be back the next night.

These inconsiderate assclowns did not care about the poster getting a good night's rest. So they got what they deserved IMHO. Plus, they'll actually remember what happened, which is more than a visit from the cops would have accomplished.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:44:21 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd like to pour bleach on my neighbor's dogs.

Or hot grease.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:54:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Especially if they sat in it and got their Fubus or fubars or whatever they call their gangsta clothes bleached as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:24:03 AM EDT
[#38]
They will learn nothing from this act.  All that will happen is they will get pissed and try and lash out at whoever they think poured the bleach on there car.  If you are lucky there wont be any bleached stains on the paint near your window.  Maybe there will be some bleach on the apartment below so they will gets his windows smashed in.  GREAT JOB!!!  It was so much better to play little kids games then stand up to them.  The damage you did would come out to say $300 for getting the seats reupholstered and if you where a really good shot $1000+ for a new top and $300 for new carpet kit.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:27:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:36:07 AM EDT
[#40]
I was on vacation in Florida about three years ago.  I was on ther 12th floor on a hotel and a herd of ghetto trash was in the parking lots, booming stereo, screaming and yelling, white hoochies dancing in the parking lot and a car like that damn thing.  It was so loud you could hear it in my damn room at 1230am.  I called the front desk and they "no speekie engrish", nobody wanted to do much.

I had a box of doughnuts my kid had picked out, it had several cream and jelly filled specials.  I put a little spin on a nice custard filled, chocolate coated delight and sailed it to the hoochie dance circle.  It exploded off the shoulder of one idiot and coated a few of them.  After the screaming and yelling and two minutes silence they resumed the party. A lovely follow-up jelly suprise off the head of a moron ended the party.  Apparently, a fresh doughnut only injures your pride.  I was wishing for bagels.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:43:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Damn glad I dont have to put up with that urban living shit.

Too bad they will never understand why it happened to them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#42]
How about carefully placing one of those rainbow stickers on the lower part of their bumper?

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:48:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I have been told that sardine juice does not come out. It just stinks worse and worse.
And does not show up right away. So, ythey dont realize it till the next day. And wont figure out where it happened
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:17:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Despite what others say...
GOOD JOB!
At least they might figure out not to park in front of your building anymore.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#45]
When I was 17 I had a hockey net for personal use in my cauld-a-sac.  Didn't bother anyone, wasn't in the way.  The neighbor from acrossed the streets boyfriend like being an asshole and parked is old battered van right in fornt of it so I couldn't use it...duh.  Stupid motherfucker!  You don't park in FRONT OF A HOCKET NET!

So, one night I go and get a puck and my stick.  Took two shots and dented the shit out of the door.  Ignorant buligerance didn't even notice.  So he parks there again...and again...and again, with repeated requests to move it else where.  Nothing.  So i finally got an extra puck and strapped a note to it "PLEASE MOVE YOUR SHITTY VAN!"   I took aim at the windshield.  CRACK! CRASH!  Puck struck right into it.  Never saw the van or him again.  No calls from the cops.  

[stewey from Family Guy] VICTORY IS MINE! [/stewey from Family Guy]  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'd like to pour bleach on my neighbor's dogs.

Or hot grease.

Cold water works good sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top