Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 7:10:25 PM EDT
www.commondreams.org/views04/0818-11.htm

Tourists are pleasantly surprised when New Yorkers act as friendly and polite as the people back home in Maybury. However, delegates to this month's Republican National Convention shouldn't expect to be treated to our standard out-of-towner treatment. The Republican delegates here to coronate George W. Bush are unwelcome members of a hostile invading army. Like the hapless saps whose blood they sent to be spilled into Middle Eastern sands, they will be given intentionally incorrect directions to nonexistent places. Objects will be thrown in their direction. Children will call them obscene names. They will not be greeted as liberators.

I read some of Rall's stuff before. He is traitorous scum, IMHO.

Doc H.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I like how he bitches about Bush's failure to avenge the 9/11 attacks.  Rall was stridently against invading Afghanistan to go after al-Qaeda and the Taliban.  The invasion was all about a pipeline, don't you know.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Rall's an attention-seeking little twerp. He says something outrageous, gets in the papers, and gets a woody.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I know a US army sniper unit in Afganistain that would kick this saps ass if he called them saps for fighting for our country.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I would love to meet this guy face to face. I would gladly do time for pushing his shit in with my foot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
The beauty of free speech is that even asshats like Ralls get to say their piece. When I rotated back to the world in '70 I discovered that I was a "war criminal" according to somebody. Why pay any heed to those who's birth certificates were likely to be a scratch on the wall in a whorehouse?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I read that Rall article yesterday.  That mother-fu@<er needs a bullet small piece of lead in his head.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Sometimes I have to wonder if we shouldn't rethink the first amendment....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top