Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2004 6:07:41 PM EDT
With the Democrates pounding the point home of no WMD and the rest of their BS, there is plenty of evidence that there was a Middle East connection to the Okla. City Bombing. Jayna Davis has studied this for 7 years and has plenty of proof that McVey and Nicoles did not work alone. In fact they were probably working for Sadam. " The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis totally shoots down any BS that Sadam was not a threat to the US. Check it out and make your own mind up. http://www.jaynadavis.com
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm... this has peaked my attention...

Time for a trip to Amazon.com?

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Timothy McVeigh did it ALONE!!!

Nothing to see here!!

Move along!!

[/.gov asshats]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
This little Texas lady has her ducks in a row. I listened to an 3 hour interview and she is impressive. John Doe 2 who was at the bombing in Okla. City was an ex Iraq member of the Republican Guard. This has been proven by Jayna in court. She was sued by this Iraq and it went to court in Okla. and she whipped his ass in court. If I was the Bush Administration I would be pushing her evidence as proof of Sadams threat to the US. 9/11 was not the first foreign terrorist attack-OKLA CITY was and she has the evidence.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a book someone wrote about McVeigh and the bombing...

Seems among other things, he was still Active Duty US Army when it happened.  

That whole deal stinks.

Timmy was a stooge for those responsible.  But, I'm not sure the American people can handle the truth.

Sad, really sad.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Right Mcvey and Nicoles were the fall guys. Mcvey had told his Army buddies that he wanted to be a mercenary and also work for a middle east country because he said they paid the best. John Doe 2 was seen by several witnesses actually practiceing running from the spot where the truck with the bomb in it was parked to a certain point where he though was safe. In other words he was dry running parking the truck and hauling ass to safety. Several witnesses and also a video camera have him at the bombing when it happened. Her evidence is overwhelming when you get into what she has discovered.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If I was the Bush Administration I would be pushing her evidence as proof of Sadams threat to the US. 9/11 was not the first foreign terrorist attack-OKLA CITY was and she has the evidence.

That might be the best evidence that this is BS.  If even remotely true, the intelligence services have access to all the same info she has, PLUS tons and tons more.  If they didn't try to biuld an argument against Iraq with it, it's because there's nothing there.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I think part of it was they were lookin for someone to take the fall, and he was lookin for something like that to take credit for.  It's the only way to explain his smugness at his execution.

He had to die believing he did the right thing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I was the Bush Administration I would be pushing her evidence as proof of Sadams threat to the US. 9/11 was not the first foreign terrorist attack-OKLA CITY was and she has the evidence.

That might be the best evidence that this is BS.  If even remotely true, the intelligence services have access to all the same info she has, PLUS tons and tons more.  If they didn't try to biuld an argument against Iraq with it, it's because there's nothing there.

Well DK, the .gov seemed to have intel issues with Ruby Ridge and Waco, so why should this be any different?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Fools.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought Jose Padilla was the other John Doe? They sure look very much the same. Not to say that this rules out a Middle East connection at all, considering Padilla was working for (or with) Al-Qaida.

BTW, anyone have pics handy so we can compare the two?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#13]
The only thing I know for sure about OKC is that WE don't know everything about OKC. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I can always count on this man to voice reason and truth.

Clearly, you are only reading a small number of my posts on arfcom    

(but thanks for the sentiment, nonetheless!)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Heard her on Michael Regan, she does seem a bit whacked.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Fools.

+1.1415927

SGtar154
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or it could be that by pursuing the evidence, it would raise questions that they do not want raised. Such as (just to name two) :

-Why did State Department allow the free travel (into, in, and out of the country) of known terrorists (those pointed to in the evidence) prior to and after OKC?

-Why did a large percentage of those involved have ties to intelligence agencies in some way, shape or form?

Nope. They don't want anyone questioning the official story lest the complicity of those within the intel and .gov communities come to light.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fools.

+1.1415927

SGtar154

1.1415927  ???

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Read the book first before you call it BS. What she says can be proven in a court of law.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#22]
DJ nailed it why this is to hot to handle for both Democrates and Republicans.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Read the book first before you call it BS. What she says can be proven in a court of law.

The Juice didn't do it, man!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Then why didn't/doesn't she?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Pics of John Doe number 2 is on her website.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#26]
FBI SO far hasnt pursued the case. Or they will not pursue the case. Believe me she has tried. She also has FBI agents names that have signed off on the evidence she presented. Many of the lower rank and file in the FBI cannt believe this case isnt being looked into.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:09:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Did Middle Eastern terrorists also bring down TWA 800, or was that the U.S. government?

just curious
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#28]
OLD news, ignored to be sure, but old news.  many things in OKC were either not explored or coverd up.
I'm ADHD -- try and keep up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I have no idea about the TWA flight. Like I said READ THE BOOK. THE THIRD TERRORIST. When you are informed of the evidence presented we can have an intelligent conversation about this topic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Come on, McVeigh was a nut.  Listen to the way he talked in prison.  Does he sound like a rational person to you?  

What's more likely?  That McVeigh and Nichols plotted it, rob gunstores to finance the operation and built a bomb that anyone could build out of easily obtainable components?

Or that there was other people involved, a conspriacy that implicates foreign govts.  This conspiracy would have to be known about by tens if not hundreds of people who investigated the bombing.  These people are able to keep their mouths shut for over 10 years, and not one person has leaked the info?  Come on, you're giving the .gov too much credit.  They could never keep something like this secret, no matter how hard they tried.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#31]
I am not saying Mcvey and Nicoles are innocent at all Guardian. According to the evidence presented they are guilty as hell. The problem is a hell of lot of evidence implicating other people was never pursued. 1. Several witnesses saw the Iraq take off in the pickup after the explosion.2. Witnesses also say that him and Mcvey fueled up the truck that blew up . 3. There are witnesses also to the Iraq dry running the explosion. 4. Israili bomb experts that exaimined the blast site said there was unmistakeable evidence of knowledge of middle east connection in the way the bomb went off.
  In order for the FBI to further pursue this would put some real high ranking members of the FBI who were in power at the time of the explosion in some real trouble. How about obstruction of justice for one. Like I said she has gathered enough evidence if the American public ever catches on the FBI will be forced to look into the fact that Mcvey and Nicoles had help.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I am not saying Mcvey and Nicoles are innocent at all Guardian. According to the evidence presented they are guilty as hell. The problem is a hell of lot of evidence implicating other people was never pursued. 1. Several witnesses saw the Iraq take off in the pickup after the explosion.2. Witnesses also say that him and Mcvey fueled up the truck that blew up . 3. There are witnesses also to the Iraq dry running the explosion. 4. Israili bomb experts that exaimined the blast site said there was unmistakeable evidence of knowledge of middle east connection in the way the bomb went off.
  In order for the FBI to further pursue this would put some real high ranking members of the FBI who were in power at the time of the explosion in some real trouble. How about obstruction of justice for one. Like I said she has gathered enough evidence if the American public ever catches on the FBI will be forced to look into the fact that Mcvey and Nicoles had help.

Please tell me that there is more to this nut job claim than shoddy witness claims and Israeli bomb expert speculation?

This guy said it best:

Christian terrorists do not form alliances with Muslim ones on religious grounds. The premise stinks.

Don't take my word for it. Read the preview, and witness Peterson watching the death of a coworker across the room from him in the "inpenitrable darkness" of his office.

She doesn't need an editor nearly as badly as she needs a conscience. We do not eat our dead in Oklahoma. Show a little respect.

How much are you making off of this deal?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:19:01 AM EDT
[#34]
There is plenty of evidence that Mcvey and Nicoles were working for Iraq operators. Christian terrorists?????????? Is that what Mcvey and Nicoles were. Hired guns maybe. Their motive was money supplied by the middleast. Probably Sadam. Fact 6000 Iraq soldiers were let into this country after Desert Storm. With the immigration office doing their usual bang up job of checking them out, tell me that all 6000 just came here for the good life. Fact several witnesses that will testify in court seen Mcvey and Nicoles with a group of ex-Iraq soldiers in Okla. City. The whole bunch of them had rooms in a hotel 30 blocks from the blast site. These people cheered according to eye witnesses reports when the bomb went off. No the US government had no idea it was going to happen. We do all know how Clinton worked at the time however. If this could be blamed on a couple of right wing nuts hell he could make polictical gain out of it. Whether a cover up by Reno on Clintons behalf to shove the blame solely on Mcvey and Nicoles took place it would be hard to prove. What can be proven is that an ex-Iraq republican guard was at the blast site and his photo was captured by a camera. He was also seen by several witness  leaving the scene. Okla Hwy. Patrol issued an description of the chevy pickup he fled the scene in .  After Davis started writing stories about this Iraq who fled the scene he sued her for character deflamation. He lost a Okla. court said she had the evidence to back up her stories. Where was the Iraq next employed. Logan Airport Boston. Connect the Dots.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Fuck thats interesting but I've seen stuff that shows a rather tight connection between the asshats and a white supremasist group and that the bombing was a joint effort between the asshats and that group. I tend to think that the OKC bombing was a domestic attack from begining to end I don't think saddam or anyone in the mid east had shit to do with it. link

WASHINGTON - FBI (news - web sites) investigators in the Oklahoma City bombing gathered evidence linking Timothy McVeigh (news - web sites) to white supremacists who the government had been told before the bombing were threatening to attack government buildings, investigative memos show.

another link
The above links are from this site

I got to look for an artical that I read a couple years ago, and I have no fucking clue where to start looking or who the writer was, it's worth the read because right now, if there were a connection between the mid east and the OKC bombing the writer would be 3 for 4 on his predictions as to possible terrorist attack senarios. The artical was writen in 1994........

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:20:43 AM EDT
[#36]
there is more to the bombing than meets the eye, i believe there were more people involved in the bombing, who, and why i have no idea

i do not point the finger at the govt, but maybee a white supremacist group...

so wheres storm88front?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:21:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Many of the lower rank and file in the FBI cannt believe this case isnt being looked into.

prove this with actual proof, and i will start to listen
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:22:09 AM EDT
[#38]
That Okla. bombing Investigation link has some damn interesting stories. I just cannot believe that Mcvey and Nicoles didnt have a hell of lot of help in pulling this off.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#39]
The one thing about conspiracy theories, either they are true or not. So they can be very damn interesting. However most, whether true or not, will never be proven.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#40]
There has actually been a document that was discovered in a Taliban house in Afganistain discussing the bomb used in the Okla. City bombing.  The FBI case against John Doe 2 is still listing as ongoing if I understand it right. Everybody has to make up their own mind.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#41]
That cunt is just another parasite trying to make a dollar off of other peoples misery.

Sad that there are people who want to support her, and her crack pot theories.

AL
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please tell me that there is more to this nut job claim than shoddy witness claims and Israeli bomb expert speculation?

This guy said it best:

Christian terrorists do not form alliances with Muslim ones on religious grounds. The premise stinks.

Don't take my word for it. Read the preview, and witness Peterson watching the death of a coworker across the room from him in the "inpenitrable darkness" of his office.

She doesn't need an editor nearly as badly as she needs a conscience. We do not eat our dead in Oklahoma. Show a little respect.

How much are you making off of this deal?

Since Iran and Iraq agreed that Israel was worse than either of them. I wouldn't doubt such an agreement can be, and has been made a few times in the past between Islamists and White Supremists.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fools.

+1.1415927

SGtar154

1.1415927  ???

square root of 2

I'll stick to Ockham Rasor's theory

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
That Okla. bombing Investigation link has some damn interesting stories. I just cannot believe that Mcvey and Nicoles didnt have a hell of lot of help in pulling this off.

Why not?  Look at what they did and how easy of a bomb it was to make.  There was nothing special about what they did.  They used materials that is very easy to use.  Didn't Nichols get one of the components (the fuel mixed with the fertilizer) at a race track? You make it seem like they constructed a nuclear device in a shed somewhere, when all they had to do was mix a few easily obtainable components that are not restricted in any way and rent a Ryder truck.  How much assistance does one require to do this?

My problem with the conspiracy theory is that people talk.  Someone would know about this and wouldn't be able to keep it hidden for over 10 years.  We even pretty much know how Hoffa was killed and that was a secret between only two people.  This conspiracy to blow up over 150 Americans is too big, someone would have talked.  

Edited to add: oh, one other thing.  If McVeigh and Nichols had help from a representative of a foreign power, why was Nichols robbing gun store owners to finance the operation?  Exactly what kind of assistance were they being offered if they had to resort to robbing people to finance all of this?  That's one of the biggest holes in the "They had assistance" theory.  What assistance were they being given, they couldn't even afford to make the bomb on their own without robbing people?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The one thing about conspiracy theories, either they are true or not. So they can be very damn interesting. However most, whether true or not, will never be proven.

They can't be proven because no one will listen to the truth.

The JFK Assassination was figured out and solved fairly quickly, Oswald did it but  people ignore the evidence.

TWA 800 was solved, a problem with the fuel tank that Boeing was warning airlines about for 20 years and that the Air Force took steps to prevent in their own planes, but people ignore that too.

The Roswell Incident, which didn't even become affilited with UFOs or aliens until 30 years later (first refrenece of the Roswell Incident being a part of a govt. conspiracy involving aliens or even tying the Roswell Incident to aliens wasn't until 1978, a story published in the National Inquirer) but people keep believing it.

Conspiracy theories can be disproven, but the people who make it their business to sell books and crackpot theories ignore the facts, common sense, and logic in order to keep selling their wares.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Guadian are you really saying Oswald was the lone gunmen in Dailey Plaza????????The government doesnt even back that story now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They can't be proven because no one will listen to the truth.

The JFK Assassination was figured out and solved fairly quickly, Oswald did it but  people ignore the evidence.

TWA 800 was solved, a problem with the fuel tank that Boeing was warning airlines about for 20 years and that the Air Force took steps to prevent in their own planes, but people ignore that too.

The Roswell Incident, which didn't even become affilited with UFOs or aliens until 30 years later (first refrenece of the Roswell Incident being a part of a govt. conspiracy involving aliens or even tying the Roswell Incident to aliens wasn't until 1978, a story published in the National Inquirer) but people keep believing it.

Conspiracy theories can be disproven, but the people who make it their business to sell books and crackpot theories ignore the facts, common sense, and logic in order to keep selling their wares.  

Actually accordsing to the history channel and a show they did on missles people were reporting strange sites in the sky around roswell during the late 40's and the 50's(missle test suposedly)
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Padilla
John Doe 2
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Its on the internet so it must be true.

[cough]bullshit[/cough]

ok, Saddam did it.
Somebody whack'm in the back o' the head again.......
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fools.

+1.1415927

SGtar154

1.1415927  ???

square root of 2

I'll stick to Ockham Rasor's theory

sqrt(2) = 1.4142135 ??

A botched pi (pie!!!) reference could be 3.1415927

EDIT:
Some guys have too much time on their hands:
www.ibiblio.org/pub/docs/books/gutenberg/etext94/2sqrt10a.txt
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top