Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 5:04:08 PM EDT
I know all you city folk will be saying big deal , but here on the island this is a big deal .

Tuesday a 25 year old Unnamed Ridgefield, Washington resident was shot in the chest with a .45 ACP Semi Auto by a 28 year old unnamed Kodiak male .Alcohol was involved in the incident troopers say .

This is the first murder reported on island in six years . The second one since 1990 or so.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you do it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did you do it?

Well did yeah?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did you do it?

Well did yeah?

We know you did it. Fess up scumbag and you might not get the death penalty.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeouch!

That local trial will be quick!

"Did that guy shoot the victim?" "Yessir." "Ok! Shoot the motherfucker back!"

At least, that's how it SHOULD be...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm 29 .
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#6]
<Racist slur removed.  Do you enjoy your time here?  If so, knock this crap off.>

...just saw some rippin' and dippin' going on and wondered.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm 29 .

And initial reports are generally wrong!Where were you when the events occured?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#8]
never mind posted above of by 30 seconds ^^^
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
You have the right to tell me the truth.
You have the right to have your dog shot, if I feel like it ofcourse.
You have the right to talk to a lawyer in your sleep.
You have the right to meet mr electrode.
Do you understand the rights I have adivised you?
You are going to talk to me aren't you...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
That is odd. Most murder victims simply disappear in AK. (Well, until first thaw anyway...unless the scavengers git 'em.)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That is odd. Most murder victims simply disappear in AK. (Well, until first thaw anyway...unless the scavengers git 'em.)

alchohol was involved, so he knew he couldnt freeze 'em ....
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
<Racist slur removed.>

...just saw some rippin' and dippin' going on and wondered.

Yes . But not many here . There are quite a few in Anchorage though . Here the population break down is mostly Native or white , with a large portion of Filipino and Hispanics.

More details . Both guys and a female went out shooting earlier that day ,They where driving around and pulled over at Mile 15.7 of the Chiniak Highway. At that point 28 Yr. old male pulled heat and shot the other guy . They then drove him to the hospital where he died of gunshot wound . Mr. 28 left the hospital and was later arrested at his residence at mile 41 of the Chiniak Highway. He was arrested with out incident for a warrant  for violating conditions of release . It reads like they are going to play it as accidental "I was drunk and shot my buddy in the chest with a .45 once or twice ."

I am preaty good friends with on of the local cops kids . I might be able to get more info there later today . Than again this is Kodiak I can go to the Bar tonight or Church on Sunday and here it all told there also .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top