Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 2:19:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hostage

He should never have let them take him alive.  Big mistake number 2.

His failure to be armed and ready to defend himself.  Big mistake number 1.

I say we kill terrorists, not negotiate with them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully, he'll be released but if not, his killing may open the eyes of other "journalists" to the truth that these extremists are nothing but murderers and scum who need to be destroyed. Nothing like having one of your own done in to drive the point home. For his sake alone, I hope he is rescued by the US Military.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
For every one of ours they kill, we should kill 10 of theirs(those being held in our prisons).
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The journalists seem to love shooting photos of these guys and portraying them as heroic freedom fighters, so let's see how good they like them now. You play with fire and you'll get burned. It seems they forgot the lessons Daniel Pearl taught us with his death. Maybe someday the media will wake the fuck up and learn that this isn't a kindergarten, that it's an actual war being waged against the scum who are doing this. It's really a shame that the media is so hell bent on crucifying the man (GWB) who is fighting the type of people who captured this man. And chances are, it will likely be an American soldier who was sent there by Bush to fight this scum that rescues him (if there is a rescue). This same journalist will likely go back to his job of getting Bush beat as soon as he's freed. What a fucked up country we live in.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#7]
"I am Secy State Donald Rumsfeld. Today we shall address this beheading bullshit. This is to the fuckers with the masks on their faces that keep cutting peoples heads off.

(Pan in to face only)You call yourselves a military, yet you fight like women. You kick and scratch and pull hair but do not fight like honorable men have for thousands of years, enough.

This is official warning to all in, around and who even knows anyone in Najaf. The very next beheading, civilian hostage, whatever. Any further refusal to fight like men and Najaf will become a memory. My intelligence says the Holy Koran states "when fighting you are to touch not a woman, nor a child nor a tree. You are to fight with pride and like men directly against your enemies". You refuse to do this, we have no obligation to attempt to further act within any known boundaries.

In plain English, any more of this bullshit, Najaf gets it. Map- Najaf- Erase. Thats all, no questions.

(walk away from podium muttering loud enough to be heard)  Now lets see what kind of balls these bitches have....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Am I missing something?  He is not green, have long legs, nor has warts.

Yup, that is a US journalist he is being pretty cavalier about.

Maybe some research of his American loving articles would prove most enlightening.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:10:36 AM EDT
[#9]
The news report indicates that the journalist is named Micah Garen.

If he's Jewish, don't expect to get him back in less than two pieces no matter what we do.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Sucks to be him.

On the other hand, I've seen an awful lot of photos of masked men with RPGs and PKMs.  SOMEONE has to be taking those photos.  Hey, you run with the bulls, sometimes you get the horns.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"I am Secy State Donald Rumsfeld. Today we shall address this beheading bullshit. This is to the fuckers with the masks on their faces that keep cutting peoples heads off.

(Pan in to face only)You call yourselves a military, yet you fight like women. You kick and scratch and pull hair but do not fight like honorable men have for thousands of years, enough.

This is official warning to all in, around and who even knows anyone in Najaf. The very next beheading, civilian hostage, whatever. Any further refusal to fight like men and Najaf will become a memory. My intelligence says the Holy Koran states "when fighting you are to touch not a woman, nor a child nor a tree. You are to fight with pride and like men directly against your enemies". You refuse to do this, we have no obligation to attempt to further act within any known boundaries.

In plain English, any more of this bullshit, Najaf gets it. Map- Najaf- Erase. Thats all, no questions.

(walk away from podium muttering loud enough to be heard)  Now lets see what kind of balls these bitches have....

works for me
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#13]
i think he is french-american that why the frog in the title,
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'd pay money to see that WhiteHouse announcement.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#15]
It was originaly reported on FNC that it was a French journalist captured.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd pay money to HAVE that WhiteHouse announcement.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The journalists seem to love shooting photos of these guys and portraying them as heroic freedom fighters, so let's see how good they like them now. You play with fire and you'll get burned. It seems they forgot the lessons Daniel Pearl taught us with his death. Maybe someday the media will wake the fuck up and learn that this isn't a kindergarten, that it's an actual war being waged against the scum who are doing this. It's really a shame that the media is so hell bent on crucifying the man (GWB) who is fighting the type of people who captured this man. And chances are, it will likely be an American soldier who was sent there by Bush to fight this scum that rescues him (if there is a rescue). This same journalist will likely go back to his job of getting Bush beat as soon as he's freed. What a fucked up country we live in.

You do realize that the photos showing the insurgents as heroic freedom fighters are usually taken by Arabic journelists, right?
Al-Jazeera is AP affilated too you know.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would love to see that happen as well.  We need to get away from all this political correct bullshit and put it to them plainly.  Sure the world would gasp in shock and horror but fuck'em. We have to watch out for our own.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#19]
When I get elected president, right after SteyrAug gets sworn in as Director of Homeland Defense, CavVet will be sworn in as Director of Terrorist negotiations.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Am I missing something?  He is not green, have long legs, nor has warts.

Yup, that is a US journalist he is being pretty cavalier about.

Maybe some research of his American loving articles would prove most enlightening.

I'm sure. But does he deserve death?

Maybe this will be a valuable learning experience for him, but I don't wish him dead nor do I think we should be quite this flipiant about his situation.

Now should he live and continue with his bullshit, then by all means send his ass bacl.

You are right of course...
Somehow I doubt, with the currant state of affairs, that if he survives he'll change his tune...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
When I get elected president, right after SteyrAug gets sworn in as Director of Homeland Defense, CavVet will be sworn in as Director of Terrorist negotiations.

This is all well and good but the lefties would call Cav an Uncle Tom for serving the rightwing administration....then he'd have to make them vanish.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess he's finally got his big story now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top