Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 1:19:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF do CA officials care about? We can't get AWs anyways, we have a tougher ban...

Sheesh, friggen idiots!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, (if) when the ban expires I envision gun sales going through the roof for a few months, as all us evil baby killing terrorist criminals go buy the toys we havent been able to buy.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]

"Why would we want military-style assault weapons -- meant to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible -- readily available to criminals?" said Kay Holmen of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the Million Mom March organization. "Why would we want our local police so easily outgunned?"

Ms. Holmen obviously missed the thread on how the Second Amendment could have saved Sudan!

In answer: IN CASE YOUR GOVERNMENT ONE DAY DIRECTS THE POLICE TO KILL ME! It has happened multiple times, in older and more firmly established societies than ours.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Goddamn stupid motherfuckers!

We're ALREADY stuck with an AWB untill hell freezes over so what POSSIBLE difference can it make?!?

Oh, you're trying to say that even though "assault weapons" are banned in the PRK you want MORE laws that do the same, execpt imposing them on the other 49 states when that doesn't affect us at all.

Here's an idea for you assclowns in Sacramento (and everywhere else for that matter).... WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN *THIS* STATE ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PAID TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Last I checked, the AWB doesn't apply to the police.  She just has to be blowing smoke!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
This is the typical "I want to impose my will onto you" syndrome!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]
It's the Kali-fornia Dems want the impose the nanny state values on the rest of the USA. The Kali-fornia Dems so far left that they have practically fallen off the political landscape.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#9]
... Why, oh fucking why do I read that crap? Not good for blood pressure

"Why would we want military-style assault weapons -- meant to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible -- readily available to criminals?" said Kay Holmen of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the Million Mom March organization. "Why would we want our local police so easily outgunned?"
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
"Why woulkd we want our police to be so outgunned?"

IIRC, the police in LA and possibly other large cities in PRK have FULL AUTO M16s that were "aquired" after the BofA shootout. These are not the 3 shot burst but original rock n roll full auto versions.

These people are patently stupid and/or the sheeple that listen to them are.

I'm genuinely anticipating the day when the internet will force the mainstream media to actually tell the truth. I wonder how many of these idiots have computers and never bother to check THE WORLD'S LARGEST LIBRARY for facts or inaccuracies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Why woulkd we want our police to be so outgunned?"

IIRC, the police in LA and possibly other large cities in PRK have FULL AUTO M16s that were "aquired" after the BofA shootout. These are not the 3 shot burst but original rock n roll full auto versions.

These people are patently stupid and/or the sheeple that listen to them are.

I'm genuinely anticipating the day when the internet will force the mainstream media to actually tell the truth. I wonder how many of these idiots have computers and never bother to check THE WORLD'S LARGEST LIBRARY for facts or inaccuracies.

No the LAPD has AR-15s of some type.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#12]
If/when/if the AWB expires...word is that the CA NRA is going to sue the state over the Roberto Rossi SB23 bullshit....

I hate this state...but the weather is great...no hurricanes or tornados...just a bunch of assholes
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#13]
CRC: Sure about that?

I seem to remember Gray Davis giving a press conference about the surplus M16s they aquired from the Army and that his officers "will never be outgunned again".

Correct me if I'm mistaken.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
WTF do CA officials care about? We can't get AWs anyways, we have a tougher ban...

Sheesh, friggen idiots!

Because they are liberals.  They want everyone else to have the liberal mindset imposed on them.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#15]
The last gasps for the million mom chapter.  Such a shame to see them loose this one......
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If/when/if the AWB expires...word is that the CA NRA is going to sue the state over the Roberto Rossi SB23 bullshit....

I hate this state...but the weather is great...no hurricanes or tornados...just a bunch of assholes

And Earthquakes
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF???
Illegals. Who fucking cares.
P.S. - Good call, blame your parents.

Quoted:
kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/content/special.php?Art_ID=3429&Format_ID=2&BitRate_ID=8&Contract_ID=9&Obj_ID=20

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Man, (if) when the ban expires I envision gun sales going through the roof for a few months, as all us evil baby killing terrorist criminals go buy the toys we havent been able to buy.

You are wrong about not being able to buy evil AW parts.  They have been available all along.  What you do with them makes the difference.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Makes perfect sense to me...

The fucking cronies of Kalifornistan know that criminals will get whatever they damn well please no matter how much banning they do.  They consider the availability of "AWs" and evil parts anywhere in the nation to be a supply problem.  If it can be supplied, it will find it's way to Kalifornistan.  Therefore, they find justification in absolute control, banning as well as CONFISCATION to ensure that they aren't cut in half by an "AW".  I will laugh my ass off when third world illegals are rampantly hacking folks to death with machetes in the shithole formerly known as California.  You made you're bed, you sleep in it.  The bottom line is, criminals don't give a fuck about the law.

Sly
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF???
Illegals. Who fucking cares.
P.S. - Good call, blame your parents.

Quoted:
kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/content/special.php?Art_ID=3429&Format_ID=2&BitRate_ID=8&Contract_ID=9&Obj_ID=20

Ah shit. Wrong thread

kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/content/special.php?Art_ID=3435&Format_ID=2&BitRate_ID=8&Contract_ID=9&Obj_ID=20

What bunch of fucking horseshit!

1. The 1994 assault weapons ban did nothing to prevent the 1997 murder of Evan Foster. The rifle that was used WAS included in the ban, however it still found it's way into the hands of a gang member in Englewood California!

2. The weapons used in the Bank of America North Holywood shootout were full auto weapons, which have been restricted since 1934. However, the 1934 NFA did not prevent 2 disqualified convicted felons from obtaining 2 machine guns!

I don't know if they are just uninformed, willingly ignorant or bald face liars! I don't really care, they are equally dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#22]
If banning things "takes them off the streets", why are our prisons full of drug offenders???
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
CRC: Sure about that?

I seem to remember Gray Davis giving a press conference about the surplus M16s they aquired from the Army and that his officers "will never be outgunned again".

Correct me if I'm mistaken.

I remember about the surplus M-16's also. Maybe the deal never went through?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If banning things "takes them off the streets", why are our prisons full of drug offenders???

Touche!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#25]
AWB never applied to police. That is correct.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
This is the typical "I want to impose my will onto you" syndrome!

a.k.a. Control issues - a common trait of shrill, hysterical, borderline personality types.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Available to criminals, eh?  So I guess all of us that own these so-called "assault weapons" are criminals?

Lord knows those who wish to do evil will obey all laws.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#28]
They're blowing smoke.  They know it.  We know it.  The common idiot on the street doesn't know it.  That's who they are preaching to.  Than again if they write letters to Feinstein and Boxer thats going to make a difference?

Heard the reports today.  Somebody must have called KFI because the second time I heard the report on the media event it very clearly stated that the AWB has no effect in CA that our state laws are already tougher.  More or less said they were grandstanding.

Plus any thinking person is going say "HMMM, yeah we have bank shootouts like this all the time.  Yeah right."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top