Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 1:15:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, that seems to be the way Altamas work too.  I ordered a pair of size 10s and they shipped me a pair of boots market at size 10...but those mutant boots they shipped me were atleast 12s.  Maybe larger.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless I can try a pair on, I order a half inch size larger.
I bought some ICBs from Altama.com recently, and I did just that
and it turned out great.
Otherwise, I would have had to return them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the same trouble.  It seems that most footwear is made in China or somewhere and the sizes are about a half size different.  

Same thing with the Belleville boots.  I bought some of the "Air Force Approved" Bellevilles because someone on this board spoke very highly of them.  I like the Danners better.  I can work a double shift with the Danners and my feet are fine.  But with my mutant bumps on the top of my arches, the Bellevilles begin to bother me after an 8 hour shift.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:03:20 AM EDT
[#4]
yup, they are narrow. i wear 12 in most things. 13 in nikes but my danners are 14 W
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top