Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2004 9:03:00 AM EDT
Are you looking for a job in the gun industry? We are looking for a unique individual with an extensive knowledge of the shooting sports and hunting as well as general firearms knowledge. Must be able to assist customers with selection of ammunition, optics, scope mounting systems, holsters, hunting equipment, clothing and just about anything related to shooting. Must have hands on experience with firearms of all types and have a working knowledge of ballistics and ammunition applications. You will be on the phone 8 hours per day talking to customers, while answering e-mail and live chat inquiries. Must live close to Fort Worth, Texas.

If you are interested please email your resume to [email protected] .  
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Well there is a reason to move to Texas if I ever heard one.  I'd get my twice a month packages even faster.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm on it.

I live in DFW (Arlington) am am currently looking for a job.

Yeah and this guy has a good looking wife and kids to take care of.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
pay? benefits? is it a sales (commission) or just secretary position?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and this guy has a good looking wife and kids to take care of.  

Not any more

What???  I'm sorry dude I had no idea.

Maybe I had you confused with someone else.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Still accepting resumes. Please send them in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top