Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2004 7:53:36 PM EDT
for the last couple of weeks when I click on animations when doing a post all I get is the words and red x's for the animations, now when I put them in my reply they work but I cant see them to choose from, they use to work, just wondering if I have changed something in my settings and not known it, thanks
Randy
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
HA!  So I'm not crazy (well, not as bad as I thought) after all.  

I have the same problem.  XP PRO, SP2 (had issue before the SP too), Firefox 0.9.3.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I got xp home edition and like I said it worked fine a couple of weeks ago, now they dont, I just hope I havent done anything wrong with my computer. At least I dont feel alone in my problem now
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone else know why it doesnt work, it also doesnt work at my works computers either.Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone know anywhere else I may post this question to get some help, its been awhile and no one seems to know the answer, that and Im too stupid to figure it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top