Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/16/2004 6:04:15 PM EDT
Remeber the thread about the girl that was commitment phobic howe we were trying all that.  Found out today that she's done with me etc.  All the while strung me along making empty promises.  I hope she fucking dies a thousand deaths.   She did somthing to me soo fucking bad.  I love her but I want to hate her, in fact I wish these feeling would end right now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They can do that.  Chin up.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear things went bad.

Maybe you shouldn't mix booze with anti-depressants and then talk about "ending" things.

It might make people worry about you.

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Just remember two things

1.  They are all lying dirty fucking whores
2.  Poke her in the brown eye and take pics
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
she's only a female.

there are plenty more out there.

don't waste any more of your time on this one!

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
she's only a female.

there are plenty more out there.

don't waste any more of your time on this one!

It's hard we had a mutual trust or so I thought.  I opened up to her like I have with nobody AND NOW iM FUCKED......BAD
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I've heard this on here before and if I knew who wrote it I'd give them credit.

"The best way to get over a woman is to get under antother one!"

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Stay with us DUDE! No woman is worth your life, or jail time. If you got nakey pics.... posting them would be great revenge!! Let us know where!!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#9]
i GOTTA GO TO BED.  tRY AND START OVER TOMORROW.  gOOD NIGHT
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Could be worse, you could have married her. Be thankful it didn't go that far.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Could be worse, you could have married her.

Or impregnated her.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Stay with us DUDE! No woman is worth your life, or jail time. If you got nakey pics.... posting them would be great revenge!! Let us know where!!!!

Please do!
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I know how you feel, but she can only destroy your life WITH your consent.
Deny her that.

I know it seems bad but hang in there.

It will get better.

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Valk, I am CONFIDENT that YOU will endure this and BOUNCE BACK quickly.

I know I'm right. Hang in there. You have people betting on you.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Dude wish her well and move on. The best revenge is to be happy and successful.  When you have a nice family and job. She will be some flea bitten whore whose husband cheats on her.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Hate is self consuming .......... and by hating her you only let her hurt you more. This woman is heartless and does not deserve your love or hate. Life is too short to go through it hating someone. Cowboy up and move on with your own life.

AKASL
LIVE FREE OR DIE
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Agreed might've happened after 5-10 years of marriage and/or a couple of kids later so... dont be so hard on yourself, more fish in the sea. More time to shoot now!! Gunshows, shooting, self indulgent spending, drinking with your buddies --all without any extenal induced she-guilt later. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Evil, fickle things some of them are, and very decieving.  I got strung along for quite a few months in my last relationship, and then she moved out with another guy.  It took me over 2 months to really get over her, and even now, I'm still dealing with dreams and memories of her.

At least she doesn't owe you money.  I'm still waiting on $475 from my ex.  It's only been over 3 months.  I'm sure she'll pay me soon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Since no one else has aksed, what exactly did she do?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not trying to second guess you, but when you first posted about this relationship, it wasn't very long after you ended your last realtionship.

Give your self time to heal..it might take a couple years..God knows that was the case with me.  If you need it in the mean time, go buy it, or learn to live without it....get right with yourself before you work on another.

Best of luck!
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I'm not trying to second guess you, but when you first posted about this relationship, it wasn't very long after you ended your last realtionship.
Best of luck!

He was warned about falling head over heels for this woman. It was too soon after his last relationship. He'll get over it.
AB

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#29]
all women will destroy you life or part of it ya just need to find one that only destroys the unimportant parts
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#31]
My second wife lead me to strong drink!!!!

And I never had the decency to even thank her!!!!

Bob  
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Valk,

It gets better man.... and like the boys said, it could be MUCH worse

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#33]
To add insult to injury.  I just found out my dad has cancerous tumor on his neck.  Talked w/ her crying my eyes out today.  Here's what she did.  I hope nobody here thinks worse of me or that I am dirty or sleazy..

This is annonomous anyway just a message board so here goes.  She gave me an STD, that never goes away... Not HIV.  She told me about it but it was after we had been seeing each other and we had talked of being in love and I already fallen there and she knew.  So we were in bed and she would stop before we got inimate.  So she got all upset and after I prodded her she splilled it out.  We agreed that there was no turning back if we did this.. We used protection every time but in 3 months I had been infected, condoms broke once or thrice I guess hat caused it.  I kept it from her until 2 months ago.  I'm ruined and I made a huge mistake in trusting her.  All I got from her was, "sorry, I love you but I'm not in love with you.  I tried to be and wanted to be soo bad but I can't for some reason.  You will get over it and get past it."  She, IMO owed me something more than that after she let me fall in love with her.  Had she told me the first time I kissed her I would have walked but by the time she told me I would have gone forward even if she had the plague!  In every other aspect she is the ideal woman.  Smart, beautiful, fun, great sex... Everything!  She played me like a fine violin.  Now I am scarred for life, have to take medication forever and that is a daily reminder of her and how she hurt me...forever.  I don't think I can ever trust another woman and my sex life is completely over..  I feel like such a loser that I couldn't hold on to this girl like I am some low life.  I treated her like gold and got shit upon.  I can never face a woman again with this.  I feel I'll never find someone who knocked me over like she did, that love at first sight feeling.  And if I did how will I ever get past this.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:16:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
To add insult to injury.  I just found out my dad has cancerous tumor on his neck.  Talked w/ her crying my eyes out today.  Here's what she did.  I hope nobody here thinks worse of me or that I am dirty or sleazy..

This is annonomous anyway just a message board so here goes.  She gave me an STD, that never goes away... Not HIV.  She told me about it but it was after we had been seeing each other and we had talked of being in love and I already fallen there and she knew.  So we were in bed and she would stop before we got inimate.  So she got all upset and after I prodded her she splilled it out.  We agreed that there was no turning back if we did this.. We used protection every time but in 3 months I had been infected, condoms broke once or thrice I guess hat caused it.  I kept it from her until 2 months ago.  I'm ruined and I made a huge mistake in trusting her.  All I got from her was, "sorry, I love you but I'm not in love with you.  I tried to be and wanted to be soo bad but I can't for some reason.  You will get over it and get past it."  She, IMO owed me something more than that after she let me fall in love with her.  Had she told me the first time I kissed her I would have walked but by the time she told me I would have gone forward even if she had the plague!  In every other aspect she is the ideal woman.  Smart, beautiful, fun, great sex... Everything!  She played me like a fine violin.  Now I am scarred for life, have to take medication forever and that is a daily reminder of her and how she hurt me...forever.  I don't think I can ever trust another woman and my sex life is completely over..  I feel like such a loser that I couldn't hold on to this girl like I am some low life.  I treated her like gold and got shit upon.  I can never face a woman again with this.  I feel I'll never find someone who knocked me over like she did, that love at first sight feeling.  And if I did how will I ever get past this.

Lots of people have herpes, many more than you think!  Cheyrl Crow, Alyssa Milano,...  For the record, I don't have it, but it's a HUGE concern of mine being a single man in the marketplace.

In fact, I'll bet you get some IMs from posters here that have it...

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Wow man. I'm sorry to hear that. I know it doesn't mean jack and shit now, but really if you're going to get serious with a woman in this day and age, it's not unreasonable to ask that you both take STD tests to make sure you're both clean. That'll probably be what I wind up doing the next time I get involved with a woman. I've decided to take a break since my heart was recently broken, although the circumstances weren't quite as bad as yours.

But you'd think you could trust somebody. Jesus that's just low. She knew she was infected before she told you and didn't? You know you may have a basis for a case against her in court. I don't advocate suing usually, but this is that bitch's fault that you're going to have to be seeing a urologist or whatever kind of doctor as well as taking medication for the rest of your life. She should have to pay those bills. It's her fault and she knowingly infected you. There needs to be a new definition for this kind of scum.

I hope at some point in the future, your STD is cureable. I'm really sorry to hear of your heart break and infection.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#36]
She fucked me royally.  The fucked up thing is that I love her still and am devastated.  Maybe I'm mellowing with age but had this been when I was 25, I would have flew out of that bed like the wind..  Never looking back.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#37]
I know its not curable,
but there have been great strides in medicine as of late.

Chin up, and I am sorry for your pain.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The fucked up thing is that I love her still

Hey, do I need to come up there and smack you!!!

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:23:04 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Wow man. I'm sorry to hear that. I know it doesn't mean jack and shit now, but really if you're going to get serious with a woman in this day and age, it's not unreasonable to ask that you both take STD tests to make sure you're both clean. That'll probably be what I wind up doing the next time I get involved with a woman. I've decided to take a break since my heart was recently broken, although the circumstances weren't quite as bad as yours.

But you'd think you could trust somebody. Jesus that's just low. She knew she was infected before she told you and didn't? You know you may have a basis for a case against her in court. I don't advocate suing usually, but this is that bitch's fault that you're going to have to be seeing a urologist or whatever kind of doctor as well as taking medication for the rest of your life. She should have to pay those bills. It's her fault and she knowingly infected you. There needs to be a new definition for this kind of scum.

I hope at some point in the future, your STD is cureable. I'm really sorry to hear of your heart break and infection.

No she told me but long after I fell in love with her but before any sexual intimacy so I knew well and good but I had fallen for her and figured she did I and we expressed that we would move forward and not look back.  She ran like the wind from me.  Left me high and dry.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Just remember, the best revenge is to get on with your life and don't look back.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Don't even know where to begin.  I wanted soo much to be settled with a family, kids and house.  With the divorce pending, seperation, now this an the dad w/ cancer thing.  I owe th IRS $1400, don't start my active duty recal until 10-1-04, I don't even know how to function.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Since you have survived this long on earth let assume your smart enough to take the advice I was given when I was at a point that is very much like yours.

Old man to me : Are you stupid, son ?

Me : No

Old man: Well its stupid to love someone who doesnt love you back. You are the only person who can stop you from being stupid right ? So buck up and whenever you think about this person tell yourself
"Its stupid to love someone who doesnt love you back. We know your not stupid so STOP IT NOW."

I used this line as my mantra  for a long time. Everytime I though about her I told myself how stupid it was and then topped it off with " She just a stupid bitch "

It gets better
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#44]
I hope...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:45:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of people have herpes, many more than you think!  Cheyrl Crow, Alyssa Milano,...  For the record, I don't have it, but it's a HUGE concern of mine being a single man in the marketplace.

In fact, I'll bet you get some IMs from posters here that have it...

Alyssa Milano has herpes?

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:49:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#48]
One of my best bros got herpes about 25 years ago. He thought his life was fvcked for ever. The good news is that after the 1st year he developed a resistance and now he says he hasn't had an outbreak for 15 years! Now they have meds they didn't have back then. Bottom line is you can have a normal life. Get on some meds, practice safe sex, (you should anyway!) and get on with it. This like all other problems is part of life. My friend has a terriffic son and a decent life.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I just Googled "women dating "brain damage" and I got a pop-up message from some woman going off on a diatribe about her ex running off with her best friend's sister and how the car is making a funny noise and it's almost empty and should she get gas now and they are having a sale at Bloomingdale's and why didn't I notice that she had her nails and hair done and BANG finally I had to shoot the monitor to make it stop.

all better now.

Seriously, dump her memory, go work out - physical activity is a great way to clear the mind.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
i GOTTA GO TO BED.  tRY AND START OVER TOMORROW.  gOOD NIGHT

Women are like buses. If you miss one, another will be along shortly.

Unfortunately, they don't run on schedule.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top