Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 5/23/2023 2:19:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
oh hell.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
is musk finally going to counter Soros? can we really have a duel of the fates between the two bond villians?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Finally the cuckweasel announces it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Hillary voters approve.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Fox News is controlled opposition and garbage
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
NT approved.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Good!  let's get this show on the road!

It's time for us to move past Cult of Personality, CNN/Fox News, non-reading, non-conservative Republicans.  Give us someone who can actually govern and not just scream the loudest.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Worst kept secret ever!
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#10]
This election will now get more interesting
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Good!

Boomer rule must end.

30+ years is enough.  30+ years and look at what has taken place within that time.  Look what absolute and total control over every single institution by Boomers has brought us these past 30+ years.  Enough is enough.

We do NOT need geriatrics to rule this Republic and if geriatrics are truly the only people who can do so than we truly are lost as a nation.   Whatever Trump was going to accomplish he would have accomplished already in life by now.  A second term lame duck Trump at odds with the entire Congress is very unlikely to accomplish anything of note and certainly nothing that couldn't be quickly undone by a subsequent President. Four years is a very short time period.  

I pray that sanity will prevail.  That considered deductive reasoning will triumph over cult of personality.   We have been manipulated and engineered into this second Trump campaign for the presidency and must see it for the trap that it is.  In the past 130 years only one candidate has lost and then subsequently won their bid for the Presidency (Richard Nixon).  The political needle moves very little these day as people become more ideologically entrenched.  The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  Plus, running a geriatric against a geriatric completely removes Biden's single easiest biggest negative, which is his age as a campaign issue.

Let's pray for sanity and that during the general election we're able to stand up DeSantis, a man in his cognitive and professional prime, on the debate stand with the elderly geriatric Biden.  There couldn't be a starker contrast. The old versus the new. The choice between a new sunrise or ever darkening sunset for this Republic. Vitality or decay?  That's a clear choice and a clear path to victory if we are only wise enough to walk it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Lets hope it goes like this.

"Looks like a horror clown from a scary move"

DeSantis visibly shaking when asked about Trump-dominated polls
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good!

Boomer rule must end.

30+ years is enough.  30+ years and look at what has taken place within that time.  Look what absolute and total control over every single institution by Boomers has brought us these past 30+ years.  Enough is enough.

We do NOT need geriatrics to rule this Republic and if geriatrics are truly the only people who can do so than we truly are lost as a nation.   Whatever Trump was going to accomplish he would have accomplished already in life by now.  A second term lame duck Trump at odds with the entire Congress is very unlikely to accomplish anything of note and certainly nothing that couldn't be quickly undone by a subsequent President. Four years is a very short time period.  

I pray that sanity will prevail.  That considered deductive reasoning will triumph over cult of personality.   We have been manipulated and engineered into this second Trump campaign for the presidency and must see it for the trap that it is.  In the past 130 years only one candidate has lost and then subsequently won their bid for the Presidency (Richard Nixon).  The political needle moves very little these day as people become more ideologically entrenched.  The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  Plus, running a geriatric against a geriatric completely removes Biden's single easiest biggest negative, which is his age as a campaign issue.

Let's pray for sanity and that during the general election we're able to stand up DeSantis, a man in his cognitive and professional prime, on the debate stand with the elderly geriatric Biden.  There couldn't be a starker contrast. The old versus the new. The choice between a new sunrise or ever darkening sunset for this Republic.
View Quote

Well put.  I hope DeSantis can run a positive campaign.  He's got a ton of cash and no bone spurs.  I'm hopeful.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Meh.  Poor timing, primary is gonna be like this...

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Always_Trumpers are already here!
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's time for us to move past Cult of Personality, CNN/Fox News, non-reading, non-conservative Republicans.  Give us someone who can actually govern and not just scream the loudest.
View Quote

I don't want someone, who will milk taxpayers with "top secret" chartered flights to sign hate speech laws in Israel.

I don't want someone, who will flee disasters to sign 20 books in Bangor, Maine.

I don't want someone, who will squander a super majority and be completely content with newly enacted draconian gun laws on the books.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a really lame place to announce it.

Quoted:

View Quote
It won't look like anything, because twitter spaces don't support video feeds. It's also full of blue haired faggots that hate him. I don't understand why he chose it as the vehicle to announce a presidential run. It's pretty lackluster.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Dear Ron, don’t be a dumbass.

Signed, Florida Voter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#19]
His stated intentions for
-illegals in the country
-corrupted federal bureaucracy

will determine whether he has my support. If he is wishy washy on either I will actively oppose him here and everywhere. If he is clear in dealing with both then he has my instant support.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure the live announcement during the Twitter Space will be boring AF
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Good!

Boomer rule must end.

Let's pray for sanity and that during the general election we're able to stand up DeSantis, a man in his cognitive and professional prime, on the debate stand with the elderly geriatric Biden.  There couldn't be a starker contrast. The old versus the new. The choice between a new sunrise or ever darkening sunset for this Republic. Vitality or decay?  That's a clear choice and a clear path to victory if we are only wise enough to walk it.
View Quote

Is this copypasta???
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dear Ron, don’t be a dumbass.

Signed, Florida Voter.
View Quote

Agreed.  He's been a great governor and has proved he can win a re-election campaign (unlike Trump).  I don't expect him to turn into a dumbass now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm sure the live announcement during the Twitter Space will be boring AF
View Quote
It's going to be blown out by NGO backed twitter bots calling him DeSatan and a Fascist.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't want someone, who will milk taxpayers with "top secret" chartered flights to sign hate speech laws in Israel.

I don't want someone, who will flee disasters to sign 20 books in Bangor, Maine.

I don't want someone, who will squander a super majority and be completely content with newly enacted draconian gun laws on the books.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in before someone calls you a boomer trumptard cultist for daring to question St. ron
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
-illegals in the country

will determine whether he has my support. If he is wishy washy on either I will actively oppose him here and everywhere. If he is clear in dealing with both then he has my instant support.
View Quote

The fact that he got a law enacted for concealing all of his travel records should speak volumes:

https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-travel-records-will-be-hidden-under-new-law-2023-5
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#26]
I read that as “in space with Elon Musk.”
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
-illegals in the country

View Quote

Is is a great opinion on the "4th branch" of government.  

Bureaucracy is out of control in this country: Ron DeSantis
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

All of this only matters if elections are free and fair in this nation. And as of right now, they are NOT.

And thus, if you believe Desantis has a chance of winning, you are insane.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

All of this only matters if elections are free and fair in this nation. And as of right now, they are NOT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis has a better shot at returning American to a more conservative country.  Trump had his chance and blew it.  Just blew it.  We know what we get with Trump and it would not be good.  He can't influence anyone in a positive manner.  Trump at the top of the ticket would be a bloodbath all the way down.  We can do better than him.  We have the opportunity right now to head towards a better place.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#30]
The cognitive dissonance of the average Trump fan is absolutely insane. They're all pretending that neither Trump nor DeSantis has a record.

DeSantis has turned a purple state into one of the deepest red states in the country. He's governed as a conservative, as much as anybody else possibly has.

Trump did nothing with all three branches of government. He ceded his presidency to Kushner, Fauci, Birx, and whomever else. He made a lot of noise, but ultimately did next to nothing to stop out of control spending or out of control immigration. He did nothing for gun rights.

So I ask you, EVEN IF Trump were not so singularly unlikable that he can drive millions of people who don't care about anything other than hating him to vote and he somehow against all odds won, why would this time be different?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It won't look like anything, because twitter spaces don't support video feeds. It's also full of blue haired faggots that hate him. I don't understand why he chose it as the vehicle to announce a presidential run. It's pretty lackluster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm assuming other participants will be "right leaning" twitter users that were shadow banned before, or a mix asking him questions regarding his presidency.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Now Trump can go all-in on him once he officially enters the race.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL9tG_YbRKM
View Quote

Holy Fuck. What a gibbering 'tard. He makes Ted Cruz look like a distinguished elder statesman.

Yeah, Trump did a similar thing when he mocked the disabled person. We expect that stuff from him though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Now Trump can go all-in on him once he officially enters the race.
View Quote

Does Trump make his Twitter return tomorrow night at 6pmET??
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I heard this on the radio. Though Desanyis was going to run WITh Elo.  Not just announce via him on Twitter.

THAT would have been biggly!
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#37]
And so it begins...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I heard this on the radio. Though Desanyis was going to run WITh Elo.  Not just announce via him on Twitter.

View Quote

Wow.  You're not serious are you?   What station do you listen to and have they ever read the Constitution?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#39]
If any of you guys think Trump has a chance in hell...you are delusional.  The guy is his own worst enemy.....he can't keep his own ego in check.

The best thing Trump could do for this country, is get behind Desantis.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If any of you guys think Trump has a chance in hell...you are delusional.  The guy is his own worst enemy.....he can't keep his own ego in check.

View Quote

You do understand those exact words have been repeated endlessly since '15 right?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The cognitive dissonance of the average Trump fan is absolutely insane. They're all pretending that neither Trump nor DeSantis has a record.

DeSantis has turned a purple state into one of the deepest red states in the country. He's governed as a conservative, as much as anybody else possibly has.

Trump did nothing with all three branches of government. He ceded his presidency to Kushner, Fauci, Birx, and whomever else. He made a lot of noise, but ultimately did next to nothing to stop out of control spending or out of control immigration. He did nothing for gun rights.

So I ask you, EVEN IF Trump were not so singularly unlikable that he can drive millions of people who don't care about anything other than hating him to vote and he somehow against all odds won, why would this time be different?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump currently has the best chance of any human alive. And it is still a very slim one.

Desantis has no chance. Zero.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Can’t stop what’s coming.

DeSantis 2024.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

the South African can't be a VP..
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.  Can't wait for the debates.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

the South African can't be a VP..
View Quote

Well - we did have a Kenyan for president.

As for the thread...I'd prefer he not run. Many forget how close we were to electing Gillum.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good!

Boomer rule must end.

View Quote

Who are you praying to?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely a cult.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top