Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 2:23:05 AM EDT
Why the hell don't they get a new damm picture of that traitor?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 2:37:51 AM EDT
[#1]
My thought exactly, even though I had not had it until I read your post.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he is is still recovering from the effects of his arrest and interrogation [spank]and is not quite "photo-ready" yet. It's just a guess on my part, but I can't imagine his fellow co-workers in the counter-espionage section feeling very good about him right now. These same guys were most likely the ones to effect his arrest. Perhaps he "resisted" them...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Crap...I appreciate you posting this!!! Evertime I hear this guys last name I get this..."Ummm bop...ummm bop" Hansen tune stuck in my head!!  Now my brain is gonna melt!  Thanks!!!!  

:)
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he is is still recovering from the effects of his arrest and interrogation [spank]and is not quite "photo-ready" yet. It's just a guess on my part, but I can't imagine his fellow co-workers in the counter-espionage section feeling very good about him right now. These same guys were most likely the ones to effect his arrest. Perhaps he "resisted" them...
View Quote

Or...

Maybe he's already been dealt with.

"Silence is Golden"
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe he's already been dealt with.

"Silence is Golden"
View Quote

Actually, he got his five minutes in court today. He pleaded not guilty. No suprise there, as the Fed's are still insisting on the death penalty even with a plea deal. Yeah, thats right, cop a plea and we still want to strap you down for The Shot In The Arm. Doesn't make sense to me, but then again, this is like the old Spy vs. Spy comic, now called "Fed vs. Fed"

Boy, I loved that old cartoon...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top