Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2004 8:29:40 AM EDT
I know how much you guys like zombie flicks, so you gotta check out this new one from the UK.

uip.co.uk/romzom/

That's the UK site, they don't have the US trailer up.  

It's a comedy and a zombie horror flick, all in one.  Laughed my ass off watching the trailer yesterday before The Village.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The site does have the trailer, you just need to scroll right and it is in the upper right corner.

Looks pretty funny.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to see it just to find out what they defend themselves against the zombies with......

Pre-ban, hicap CELL PHONES?

The "movie knife" from the kitchen?

A 2X4 with a nail in it?

It is, after all, a UK movie, where firearms are a  so I'm interested to see what they come up with.

Oh....it'll be like M. Night SHAMalan.....they'll defeat the zombies with water or maybe SLUSHIES.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I've already seen it (downloaded from UseNet).  Fairly amusing
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#4]

I can't believe you guys haven't been talking about this film more.  I saw the preview today, and thought it looks really funny.

www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18070
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I just saw the ad for this last night.  It looks like a must-see for the zombie crowd!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#6]
When I was in London in March, there were poster for it all over the city.

The subtitle was:  A romantic comedy, with zombies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top