Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/7/2004 2:41:10 PM EDT
Start deleting that shit you been saying about me in the team forum, I'm in baby!
Depending on how much deleting needs to be done I'll see you guys in the team forum
about 1-4 months

PS Some very funny replies from you all

GM

Team members, don't lie, you....
constantly talk about us "non-team-members" don't you. Bad mouthing us, talking about
what losers we are in the team forum. You got a whole "Skull and Bones" thing going
don't you? I would really like to see one of you coming forward and tell the truth. I promise
you will be kept confidential. Who has the guts to come foreward?

GM

ETA I absolutely plan on getting a paid membership as soon as I get a new job.
      This is the only forum I've ever joined because I think it's fantastic, that and
      I think the public needs to know what goes on in there
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
My lawyer advises me to not speak on this subject.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I sure do
<~~~~~~~~see
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I sure do

+1
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Like the others said, pay your $20 to find out.

Here's a hint... you'd be amazed at what you will find.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
constantly talk about us "non-team-members" don't you. Bad mouthing us, talking about
what losers we are in the team forum. You got a whole "Skull and Bones" thing going
don't you? I would really like to see one of you coming forward and tell the truth. I promise

GM

It's not paranoid if they're really out to get you!
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I bet there will be team thread talking about this thread by midnight.  

I think there is already one started in the Team room.  It is a good thing its private in there
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#10]
We have an obligation to keep the freeloading street bums who wander in here in their place. We have giant conference calls to decide who is cool and who is not. We have nothing better do to between the fabulous meals and taking our five thousand dollar assault rifles to our private ranges. It's all about you. We sit around spending most of our time thinking about the injustice of allowing non-paying members to walk amongst us. Yup, it just bothers the crap out of us. I wish I could sleep at night, but this is all sooooooo important.

So you come in here and accuse us of being elitists, and I pick up the tab for your bandwidth, so you can exercise you right of "free"(for you maybe) speech to bad mouth the people who are kicking in to pay for the site.

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
He's on to us ... group three, execute plan "bad medicine".

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Ever see those posts about how:

"I paid two weeks ago and my membership is not active yet?"

"How long does it take to activate my membership?"

Know why that is?

We have to erase all the posts about YOU first!

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Sure, why not?

I was a "non-team member" for quite awhile before I decided to shell out 20 bucks on this place.  After Goatboy did the upgrade it was obvious that $20 was really too cheap to get away with given the amount of time I spend here, so I upgraded to Gold.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet there will be team thread talking about this thread by midnight.  

I think there is already one started in the Team room.  It is a good thing its private in there

If not, there'll soon be one.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ever see those posts about how:

"I paid two weeks ago and my membership is not active yet?"

"How long does it take to activate my membership?"

Know why that is?

We have to erase all the posts about YOU first!

you idiot!  
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
We have an obligation to keep the freeloading street bums who wander in here in their place. We have giant conference calls to decide who is cool and who is not. We have nothing better do to between the fabulous meals and taking our five thousand dollar assault rifles to our private ranges. It's all about you. We sit around spending most of our time thinking about the injustice of allowing non-paying members to walk amongst us. Yup, it just bothers the crap out of us. I wish I could sleep at night, but this is all sooooooo important.

So you come in here and accuse us of being elitists, and I pick up the tab for your bandwidth, so you can exercise you right of "free"(for you maybe) speech to bad mouth the people who are kicking in to pay for the site.

You're killing me, I just read this post to my wife and she said Hun if $20.00 bucks is
all it takes to shut this guy up then do it.  

GM

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes we do.  We also get side benefits.

We have a listing of bars and resturants in the local areas that we live in that will give out free beer and food to members flashing the official AR15 badge.  We get a special discount at the Ranch in Vegas.  

If you give the special discount code the ammoman will throw in an extra case of ammo and of course free shipping.

You know those Sportsmansguide coupon codes?  Members have a special one.  We get 25% off the order not the measly 5%.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Answer me this question.  Before we allow you in, how long can you stay on a goat?

Stock up on ammo, beer, and pie if you know what is best for you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Mostly about you...

What are you a grade-school girl?

Go away

Come on man, a joke, it's Saturday take a day off
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I joined as soon as I realized that most of the people in here were as screwed as me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought we agreed to have this guy "taken care of"??
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Come on man, a joke, it's Saturday take a day off

And this changes what I said how?

The cyber space kick in the nuts dually noted
But like your avatar I think you may be wound a little tight
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#26]
If you don't have $20 you should be working, not playing with the computer. I just shot up $20 worth of ammo just messing around.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#27]
huh
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If you don't have $20 you should be working, not playing with the computer. I just shot up $20 worth of ammo just messing around.

only $20.00 worth of ammo just messing around?    

That would last me about 5 minutes
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You are right. But instead of coming up with my membership I took my grandkids to the water park yesterday. I will be a paying member soon. Keep your eye open for a really clever avatar soon.

GM
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#30]
MUMs the word.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

only $20.00 worth of ammo just messing around?    

That would last me about 5 minutes

That was about how long I was messing around.

I was shooting ground squirrels with my Beretta Storm carbine.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#33]
we never discuss anything in the member forums
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

GM

ETA I absolutely plan on getting a paid membership as soon as I get a new job.
      This is the only forum I've ever joined because I think it's fantastic, that and
      I think the public needs to know

Pony up the cash and quit whining !

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Your Nuisance Value meter is malfunctioning.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Yes we do.  We also get side benefits.

We have a listing of bars and resturants in the local areas that we live in that will give out free beer and food to members flashing the official AR15 badge.  We get a special discount at the Ranch in Vegas.  

If you give the special discount code the ammoman will throw in an extra case of ammo and of course free shipping.

You know those Sportsmansguide coupon codes?  Members have a special one.  We get 25% off the order not the measly 5%.

Don't forget the decoder rings!
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#40]
[jedi mind trick]Nothing to see there, move along...[/jedi mind trick]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#41]
How long does it take after sending payment to get memberized?

(memberfied?)
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I think we should move this thead to the team forum.  I'd like to talk about the non team members who have posted here so far.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#44]
OK,  this was the last straw for me!  I have been shamed down to my soul.  I read this thread and realized that  I have indeed been a deadbeat.  I spend WAY too much of my life on this site to not be a member.......SO........ I just ordered a gold membership to make up for my freeloading past.    I can't wait to get my pass to the executive water cooler so I can get all the good buzz.  I'm so exited   Now how about some of you other deadbeats get religion like I did and PONY UP!

Now off to work on my avatar!
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are right. But instead of coming up with my membership I took my grandkids to the water park yesterday. I will be a paying member soon. Keep your eye open for a really clever avatar soon.

GM

Excellent priorities. Hope the kids had a great time.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#46]
You should see the movie I made about you losers non-members

SGatr1`5
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
You should see the movie I made about you losers non-members

SGatr1`5

Hey Team members, check it out.  Its funny as hell!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#48]
We barely acknowledge your existence

That's not true, considereing how many non-members get bronze membership gratis.  Including me!
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#49]
I just recently became a team member (thanks again to M4 & LE), and what I have discovered will blow your mind.  
Join, and do it quickly... before the other team members... oh, no... I got to go.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top