BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 2:05:45 PM EDT
Evan-Pritchard: Federal judge said many were
warned of danger
[url]www.worldnetdaily.com[/url]4th from top

What does it mean when you get chills from top
to bottom while reading this article? I am talking big chills!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
About a year or 2 ago, 20/20 ran a show about all of the strange goings on about OKC.  They mentioned the bomb squad, talked to witnesses and even went to expose the lie about the 2 ATF agents who claimed they were trapped in an elevator in the Murrah Building.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a catalyst in the assault weapons ban, maybe someone wanted it to happen.  

*cough*CLINTON*cough*
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
This ought to be good when it comes out.

FROM TULSAWORLD.COM

It's expected to say McVeigh and Nichols didn't act alone.
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Despite Timothy McVeigh's confession and a year and a half probe by a grand jury, former state Rep. Charles Key plans to release a report on the April 19, 1995, Oklahoma City bombing, claiming the U.S. government had prior knowledge of the blast.
Key's report is also expected to say McVeigh and Terry Nichols didn't act alone in the bombing and that the blast's damage was not caused by one bomb.

In 1998, an Oklahoma County grand jury reported that there was not enough evidence to support any of Key's allegations.

In "American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh & The Oklahoma City Bombing," a book released in April, McVeigh discounted a broader conspiracy.

After the book's release, Key said he though McVeigh was a liar.

"The facts prove that is a flat- out lie," Key said. "So therefore, nothing else that he has said in the book can be believed."

Key said his 500-page report will be released in June.

The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building left 168 dead. McVeigh is set to die June 11.

Terry Nichols received a federal life sentence for his role and faces 160 first-degree state murder charges.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Check this out
[url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Wouldn't you see the "bomb squad" in or near the Federal Building everyday? Isn't that where their office/headquarters is located?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
i too remember the 20/20 show - not only were there atf agents in gear near by, the atf guys were caught in a lie about being in the elevator shaft - but there were TWO bomb blasts almost sequentially one after the other.  the siesmic (sp?) record shows this.

also right after the bomb went off and type of explosive used was found out - a general in the army (on tv) said that a fertilizer bomb COULD NOT of created such damage on a steel reinforced building.  also drawing from the movie -"patriot games" - a car bomb does not make a crater - only a missle does - does any one have pics of the site?  is there a crater there????

and if we look to the xfiles movie - all sorts of tin foil stories could be told - it is all a very wierd situ.

steve
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember watching the tv coverage that night.  At one point they announced that another "device/ordinance" had been discovered.  They pulled all the rescue workers back and brought in the dogs.  Later resumed the rescue attempts and said that what was found belonged to one of the agencies in the building.  Anybody else remember that?  Guys at work say "no way" but I remember it.

Dayton
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I was thinking of waco.  Different but related.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I still do not believe we have the whole truth.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I watched it live on cnn within mins of it happening.my personnel take on this matter is there was more then one explosion.i remember watching video of people running from the building and seeing another explosion in the background...I also wonder why???both the ATF & FBI had informants inside the "group" who planned this,both ATF& FBI informants had been in the "building" before hand and had help case the place out,knowing full well that the "building" was a target for a bomb.why were there pics of some support columns pre cut and others with what appeared to have unexploded "plastics" still on the columns?why was only one ATF agent kill in this blast?why were there not more ATF & FBI agents in that building on a monday morning @ 9:00 ? I WANT TO KNOW WHY.mmk
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#12]
But did anyone SEE a 2nd blast?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#14]
3 Days of the Condor...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I was listening to a radio show today that was replaying the audio from the live cnn broadcast of the bombing. It was being reported numerous times that the Justice Dept. released a statement that 2 MORE explosive devices were found and they were LARGER than the first bomb. One report even goes on to say how the rescue teams were pulled back and the bomb squad was defusing one of the additional devices.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But did anyone SEE a 2nd blast?
View Quote

They would be so close you couldn't HEAR or SEE the difference, but it would show up on a seismograph (sp?).  Think of it as Ka-Boom.  Ka=fertalizer bomb, boom=C4.

I really do believe that McVeigh did it, along with 6-12 of his buddies, and that he his covering for them.

Did the government know about it?  Maybe.

But I certainly don't believe that the US Govt planted the bomb.  Cover up a big bobo? sure, outright murder?  I don't think so.  Somebody would come forward.

Whoever calls McVeigh a "hero" or "political prisoner" is a POS in my book.

[img]http://www.justinsloane2001.homestead.com/files/OK_mem_gatepool_05.27.01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.justinsloane2001.homestead.com/files/OK_mem_chairflag2_05.27.01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#17]
The Void
I remember watching the tv coverage that night. At one point they announced that another "device/ordinance" had been discovered. They pulled all the rescue workers back and brought in the dogs. Later resumed the rescue attempts and said that what was found belonged to one of the agencies in the building. Anybody else remember that? Guys at work say "no way" but I remember it.

Dayton
View Quote

Yes

^

[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]

[url]www.DigitalAngel.net/da_patent/index.htm[/url]  

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth
Liberate Your Mind

FIXED BAYONETS

VX

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top