Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 12:06:45 PM EDT
Well, the locals got a phone call from a Chuy's
restaurant in Austin, Texas and apparently those rascally Bush twins were there trying to buy a coupla' Top Shelf Magaritas.

Police were called, but no laws broken.

Again, where are their Secret Service Agents????

'Excuse me Miz Bush, but yo' Daddy'd have me posted to the Nome Alaska Counterfeiting Bureau if I let ya'll get snookered again.'

[red](Edited, cause it was 'Chuy's Mexican Restaurant', not 'Chili's')[/red]

Eric The(Astonished)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
A chip off the old block I guess.  Jenna must be pretty stupid to think that a fake ID would fool anybody.  I am sure everybody in Texas recognizes her by now.  She should have had the secret service guy buy her some booze, but he might want special favors to keep it secret.

[URL]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010530/us/bush_daughter_2.html[/URL]

[IMG]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20010530/mdf10205.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yes, the lost years -- 18 to 21. You can vote, give your life in war, be held to contractual agreements, but you can't drink. Only in America. The girls are just tryin' to have a little fun. Give 'em a break.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]www.fox-club.com/discus/messages/7782/5401.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You just gotta think that there's something a tad wrong with them when they (well, at least Jenna) have just succeeded in making Chelsea look intelligent and serious-minded.

Didn't Jenna just get 'deferred adjudication' on that 'Minor in possession' charge in Austin?

One of the requirements of such a plea is that you don't commit another crime, even another misdemeanor, during the period of your probation. Otherwise, your plea of guilty is
'accepted' by the Court and it can sentence you to any fine, punishment permitted in the law.

Oh, yeah, and you can probably kiss your [u]unrestricted[/u] driver's license in Texas goodbye for about six months to a year, as a part of that 'guilty' finding by the Court.

Why risk all this for a drink in a public place?

I get smashed all the time, in public places, but I don't do it in places where I'm easily recognized and well-known!  Hell, I drink ice tea in THOSE places!

You gotta wonder about the parental guidance aspect of this situation.

eric The(Dipso)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I think they should be placed under 1 year probation, 1 year of AA and also 1 year license suspension. It is about "strict enforcement of existing laws".
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I think they should be placed under 1 year probation, 1 year of AA and also 1 year license suspension. It is about "strict enforcement of existing laws".
View Quote

And this comes from a guy who can't get a glass of water in public let alone a adult drink[beer]

Who loves ya baby[puke]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh yes, the lost years -- 18 to 21. You can vote, give your life in war, be held to contractual agreements, but you can't drink. Only in America. The girls are just tryin' to have a little fun. Give 'em a break.
View Quote

Do you think dubyah's ATF will just "give you a break" if you get caught "just having a little fun" by merely shooting an unregistered select fire short barreled AR? I think not. No, I say full zero-tolerance justice needs to be dealt against his daughters, just like he wants to do to everyone else.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I guess they should be left alone, after all they are grown women and I think they are just like any other 18,19 20 year olds just having fun.My parents used to get very upset when I drank at 18 but those were the good ole days.But times have changed don't let the people drink,smoke,or own firearms all the evil things, come on it's just a phase and I think there good girls but those secret agents better do a better job keepin their eye on those two.Also the girls should be more discreet because of their parents position.You got to admit they got guts.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah Eric the Hun remenber how you dogged my ass out about when I said i think Jenna Bush is stupid for breaking the law concerning drinking? All i did was say that they should be treated as anyone that breaks the law. Personally i think Jenna Bush is getting what she deserves. You called me all kinds of shit.and really came unglued when I said the fat little bitch was ugly.
For the record, HA HA HA to her spoiled ass espescially after she got caught convicted and adjudicated a few weeks ago. And this is not the second time, it is the THIRD time for these drunks. Anybody got money that she gets in even more trouble? Anybody??? I bet she does drugs. New World Order Alright. Wait until the polaroids come out.

Luv you all,
Robert
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Do you think dubyah's ATF will just "give you a break" if you get caught "just having a little fun" by merely shooting an unregistered select fire short barreled AR? I think not. No, I say full zero-tolerance justice needs to be dealt against his daughters, just like he wants to do to everyone else.
View Quote

If it wasn't for drunk chicks a lot of guys wouldn't get laid. You should be happy there are more drunk chicks available.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#11]
If it had been a Jane Doe from Anytown USA, instead of the Bush girls, this thread wouldn't have been started - so unless we're going to start posting Public Safety reports of underage drinkers in our hometowns being arrested, I suggest we leave Jenna, Barbara, Chelsea, or Al Gore's kids alone. Why should the president's (or any other public figure's) children be held to a higher standard than anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I think Jenna is the kind of gal to get caught at the beach in one of those "Girls Gone Wild" videos.  When I was young, I partied a lot.  Fortunately, I grew out of it.  I think most people do.  When I was in college, there were a lot of girls away from home for the first time.  The ones from the strictest (most sheltered) homes seemed to get in the most trouble.  I think it is part of growing up.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#13]
If it had been a Jane Doe from Anytown USA, instead of the Bush girls, this thread wouldn't have been started - so unless we're going to start posting Public Safety reports of underage drinkers in our
              hometowns being arrested, I suggest we leave Jenna, Barbara, Chelsea, or Al Gore's kids alone. Why should the president's (or any other public figure's) children be held to a higher standard than anyone else?
View Quote

Respectfully, sir, its because "Jane Doe's" dad isnt in a position to bend us all over and screw us with a stroke of a pen.

I agree with the "strict enforcement of existing laws"...let 'em see what kind of crap that can be. I doubt it will change their statist authoritarian minds, but at least we would get the satisfaction of seeing them screwed by their own fascist ideals. [:)]

G2

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If it had been a Jane Doe from Anytown USA, instead of the Bush girls, this thread wouldn't have been started - so unless we're going to start posting Public Safety reports of underage drinkers in our
              hometowns being arrested, I suggest we leave Jenna, Barbara, Chelsea, or Al Gore's kids alone. Why should the president's (or any other public figure's) children be held to a higher standard than anyone else?
View Quote

Respectfully, sir, its because "Jane Doe's" dad isnt in a position to bend us all over and screw us with a stroke of a pen.

I agree with the "strict enforcement of existing laws"...let 'em see what kind of crap that can be. I doubt it will change their statist authoritarian minds, but at least we would get the satisfaction of seeing them screwed by their own fascist ideals. [:)]

G2

View Quote
SO what! who cares who their daddy is.they're a couple of collage age girls having fun, just like most girls their age.guess what? i didn't vote for Jenna & Barbara.what they do is of no concern of mine.besides they're a whole lot easier on the eye's the that chelsea was/is.mmk
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 5:11:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Hostage Crisis:

[img]www.web-comm.com/ar15/mc1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:15:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I would die laughing if the Bush twins tried to buy alcohol in my bar, with or without a fake ID.We have minor stings all the time, so we are very careful. I like to scare the kids with fake IDs. The sheriff and DA want me to hold the kids so they can prosecute them. F**K THAT! I'm not a total dick!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top