Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2004 5:10:16 PM EDT
Just listening to Hannity&Colmes. Colmes fill-in asks Mitt Romney(R) Massachusetts governor how he feels about Republicans not doing much in the way of getting a new AWB into law. He asks Mitt if hes concerned that if the AWB is to fade away that al-queda operatives in the US could get their hands on AK47's.

Mitt says he is concerened and while supporting the second ammendment he feels average citizens dont need assault weapons.

This isnt the first messed up information Ive heard people say about the AWB. Im almost thinking alot of liberals think you cant go down to the gunstore or show and buy an AR or AK anymore since the ban? What will they do when they find out you can? What will republicans like Mitt do to stop them from passing more gun laws?

ETA: Im hearing the same crap nonstop now. To the affect of people will be aloud to buy semiautomatic military syle weapons now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
what do you expect from someone from "MASS-OF-TWO-SHITS"
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
massholes...
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I would not have put it so boldly as you, but it is dissapointing to have a guy with a little R next to his name say something like that. But the fact of the matter is that we also have Democrats on our side on this one, just as the gun grabbers have Rupublicans on their side when it comes to the AWB.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
massholes...

+1
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess since the usual correction nazis haven't chimed in as of yet, I'll do it; Mitt Romney isn't a congressman, he's the Governor of Mass.

.............. and yes, he is a Masshole.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
massholes...

+1

Republicans...
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
massholes...

+1

+2
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
So some peckerhead is spewing half brained thoughts on the issue.  How are we screwed?
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just listening to Hannity&Colmes. Colmes fill-in asks Mitt Romney(R) Massachusetts congressman how he feels about Republicans not doing much in the way of getting a new AWB into law. He asks Mitt if hes concerned that if the AWB is to fade away that al-queda operatives in the US could get their hands on AK47's.

Mitt says he is concerened and while supporting the second ammendment he feels average citizens dont need assault weapons.

This isnt the first messed up information Ive heard people say about the AWB. Im almost thinking alot of liberals think you cant go down to the gunstore or show and buy an AR or AK anymore since the ban? What will they do when they find out you can? What will republicans like Mitt do to stop them from passing more gun laws?

Actually, he said that he was not worried about terrorists picking up an AK at the local gunstore after the sunset.  He said that they are not going to use a "peashooter", but  more likely to use airplanes, bombs, and chemical weapons.  I had to replay it  to understand what he said (tivo rocks!).
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#11]
If they do ban these evil weapons, so what? When they come for them, grow a pair and resist. You may die, but so may they, and the next bunch may not be so "gun ho".

Do it for my children.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just listening to Hannity&Colmes. Colmes fill-in asks Mitt Romney(R) Massachusetts congressman how he feels about Republicans not doing much in the way of getting a new AWB into law. He asks Mitt if hes concerned that if the AWB is to fade away that al-queda operatives in the US could get their hands on AK47's.

Actually, he said that he was not worried about terrorists picking up an AK at the local gunstore after the sunset.  He said that they are not going to use a "peashooter", but  more likely to use airplanes, bombs, and chemical weapons.  I had to replay it  to understand what he said (tivo rocks!).

Thanks for the correction. What was troubling to me is that Colmes fill-in is under the impression you cant buy AK's right now and that MItt doesnt support law abiding citizens owning them. Coupled with the fact that it seems alot of left wingers think you cant go out and buy an AK it seems like trouble brewing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Why is it that these morons only focus on this AWB bs when they should be focusing on other things
more critical to our safety?  Like maybe, they should try to close off the sieves called the Mexican
and Canadian borders.  My gosh, sometimes I just can't believe these people are from the same planet we live on.  They are more concerned about stirpping away our rights and keeping the .gov thumb on us than they are about destroying the terrorists.  I just can't stomach politicians.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#14]
"Mitt says he is concerened and while supporting the second amendment he feels average citizens dont need assault weapons."

The two cannot be mutually exclusive. You either support it or you don't,  jackoff.

Mit sound like a twit.

SG
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#15]
yeah, he sucks.  He says that the NRA and many gun owners supported the gun ban legislation in his state because it was a "fair compromise".  It was funny when he said that more cops in the streets with "AKs" is not going make us safer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If they do ban these evil weapons, so what? When they come for them, grow a pair and resist. You may die, but so may they, and the next bunch may not be so "gun ho".

Do it for my children.

Damne straight brother.. Do it for my childrenn too...
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Don't worry he's on our side, he's a Republican. Just make sure and vote for him so he has a mandate to promote his agenda.  

Out of 51(?) Republican Senators, only 6 voted for the AWB in the gun manufacturer liability act.
So we could deduce that if there were 100 Republican Senators, only 12 would support the AWB.
I'll take those numbers anyday.

Does it make those six a crying pack of liberal wienies, disguised as Republicans? Yes.
But overall, they are supporting us.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Don't worry he's on our side, he's a Republican. Just make sure and vote for him so he has a mandate to promote his agenda.  

He's the governor of Massachussetts.  It might be difficult for me to vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Romney has an "R" next to his name but he is not a friend of lawful, peaceful, responsible gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Guys, do you kno when we lost this war?

When the Libs coined the term "assault weapon."

That is when we lost.  The group that first coins a term controls the outcome of a topic.  The Soccer moms will always respond fearfully to the evil words "assault weapons."  

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#23]
you guys killl me sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#24]
What was even worse was the bold face lies told shortly later in the show about the AWB.  The fill-in Colmes guy asked the half-black, half-white Derek Jeter looking senator guy about the AWB and he flat out said that the AWB has made our streets much safer.  Hannity had two chances to step up and tell the truth about the AWB, but he didn't.  I think he needs some educating and encouragement via email.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I like the term
HSW

Homeland Security Weapon

Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Brain damage.

I don't know one single person in Massachusetts that does not have brain damage. (and half my relatives live there.)

-LS
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hannity had two chances to step up and tell the truth about the AWB, but he didn't.  I think he needs some educating and encouragement via email.

Done...let's bomb him with information.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What was even worse was the bold face lies told shortly later in the show about the AWB.  The fill-in Colmes guy asked the half-black, half-white Derek Jeter looking senator guy about the AWB and he flat out said that the AWB has made our streets much safer.  Hannity had two chances to step up and tell the truth about the AWB, but he didn't.  I think he needs some educating and encouragement via email.

let's get to it!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Didn't realize he was running in KissMyASSachusetts.

Explains a great deal.

Can we give it back to the Brits????

SG
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Guys, do you kno when we lost this war?

When the Libs coined the term "assault weapon."

That is when we lost.  The group that first coins a term controls the outcome of a topic.  The Soccer moms will always respond fearfully to the evil words "assault weapons."  hr

actually, we lost the war when we decided as a nation that the authority of the federal government was derived from itself and that private citizens no longer had the right to defend their liberties with force. such as was done in Athens TN. on August 2, 1946.

Just start quietly hording any and every gun that you would ever want to own when the ban lapses.  Another ban may be inevitable, but door to door roundups probably won't happen in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#32]
BTT

Im hearing that apprently we can buy semiautomatic weapons now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top