Swing on a man, get dealt with like a man

No penalty

Continue game

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dayum.

Karen asked for it, but still excessive.    Two assholes colliding.   The up side is that she'll probably ask nicely next time - after she wipes the drool off her chin.
View Quote

How many times was he supposed to let her hit him before he hit back?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Bet she won't do that again!

Good hit!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I would have waited until she sat down then whisked the chair out from underneath her, like magicians used to do with a tablecloth.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Full send it, love it
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So many “men” here okay with knocking out a woman. He could have easily pushed her away.
View Quote

We aren't talking women here.

A REAL woman would not steal a damn chair from a child, be smug about it, then get in an altercation and physical violence because she wanted to have it her way.

Notice how no one came running to help that rancid harpy?

White Knight much?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So many “men” here okay with knocking out a woman. He could have easily pushed her away.
View Quote

I personally wouldn’t knock out a chick but I’m glad he did. B deserved it

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Dang.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She smirked when she took it from the kid.guess she fucked around and found out
View Quote
Dad done smacked that smirk right off her face.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Not excessive at all. Karen was totally at fault and pushed too far.  For her sake, I hope she is a quick learner.

She started it, and he finished it.  All he did was stop her attack.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A REAL woman would not steal a damn chair from a child, be smug about it, then get in an altercation and physical violence because she wanted to have it her way.

White Knight much?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Knight much?

Being against a man knocking out a woman is “white knighting”? Haha.

My dad raised me to not hit women. I raise my boys to not hit women.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The kid's reactions were.. interesting. Wonder where this happened.

Video at link:

https://vidmax.com/video/216110-nasty-karen-steals-chair-from-student-student-s-dad-delivers-so-equal-rights
View Quote
Nice execution I'm gonna give it an 8 !
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#14]
shoulda put her over his knee and spanked her
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
for all you "never hit a woman" types out there.

My Mom always told me to never hit a lady, until she hits you first, its at that point you know she ain't a lady.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Equality is not what women think it is these days.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#17]
“… You can’t hit a woman, you just can’t!!”

“Have you seen the way they fall? They’re like toddlers, Geez…”
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was raised to same; but it was not to hit a lady. She was not acting like a lady. She started bullying people and he taught her some manors.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#19]
It was a food court that lacked rich vibrancy so I'm thinking it was somewhere in Europe.

Karen needed a chair so she figured she'd steal some teenager's at another table. She grabbed it and threatened to hit him with it before bringing the chair and her smug ass to the other table.

The teenager's dad showed up and reclaimed the chair and someone from a 3rd table videoed it the knockout.

Is thatabout right?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
for all you "never hit a woman" types out there.

My Mom always told me to never hit a lady, until she hits you first, its at that point you know she ain't a lady.
View Quote

Men raised by men are different than men raised by women.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't but I'm glad assholes have to worry that some would
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

When a woman is hitting you in the face…

What are you supposed to do?

If you walk away and she pursues, continuing to hit you in the face.. what are you supposed to do?

If you push her away, walk away, and she still keeps hitting you, what are you supposed to do?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Knight much?

Never mind she stole a chair from a kid, was happy as a pig in shit about it and assaulted his father because she was righteous about stealing that chair.
You'll defend her till your dying breath.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Knight much?

That woman knocked herself out with her cunty and violent behavior.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The dude is twice her size.   It's like knocking down a toddler.    

I'm not saying she didn't have it coming - she IS a cunt.    But as a man, he chose to escalate.    He could have taken the high road and instead chose to make an example out of her.

I'm not going to knock a woman unconscious over a fucking chair, even if she is a world class cunt.   Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Oh well.  
View Quote

Yeah. I didn’t enjoy watching that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you walk away and she pursues, continuing to hit you in the face.. what are you supposed to do?

If you push her away, walk away, and she still keeps hitting you, what are you supposed to do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would you find yourself in that situation? Wise decision making prevents all sorts of trashy stuff.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It was a food court that lacked rich vibrancy so I'm thinking it was somewhere in Europe.

Karen needed a chair so she figured she'd steal some teenager's at another tables. She grabbed it and threatened to hit him with it before bringing the chair and her smug ass to the other table.

The teenager's dad showed up and reclaimed the chair and someone from a 3rd table videoed it the knockout.

Is thatabout right?
View Quote
Some of the comments are saying they're Dutch. Would explain the hot blondes.

Best comment was something along the lines of, "Well, she wanted a chair, just not a wheelchair."
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Never mind she stole a chair from a kid, was happy as a pig in shit about it and assaulted his father because she was righteous about stealing that chair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Knight much?

Defend her? Not at all, she was in the wrong 100%.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Personally, I would have waited until she sat down then whisked the chair out from underneath her, like magicians used to do with a tablecloth.  
View Quote

Or when she was smiling and walking off with the chair she stole from the kid, hit her across the back with another folding chair like in WWE.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not saying she didn't have it coming - she IS a cunt.    But as a man, he chose to escalate.    He could have taken the high road and instead chose to make an example out of her.

I'm not going to knock a woman unconscious over a fucking chair, even if she is a world class cunt.   Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Oh well.  
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nope. They wanted equality.
View Quote
Equal rights.   And lefts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#34]
That's the whitest ghetto I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Karen got knocked the fuck out
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I sorta agree.  The way I see it her first punch is free, the second punch it is not self defense.

I think your idea of the higher road is not to take up for and defend your child. Sad
View Quote

I know this is GD.

My point is: at the end of the day a grown as man is beating down a woman over a chair.    Yes, she was a cunt.   Yes, she had it coming.   But that 250 pound dude chose to make it an issue because he felt that chair was worth fighting over.

A chair.

In my completely unreasonable, "have to be a cuck" / white knight perspective- an honorable man would have simply moved on and found another chair.   Oh wait!   The kid tried to *de-escalate.*    the child was more mature than most men in this thread.    Lol.

But nope.   Too many Whirrrrlstar threads have taught us that we must fight over every thing and, like monkeys, "don't disrespect me or I'll beat you down in a mall in front of my kid."    And I'm the monkey, eh?

Lulz.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#37]
It’s like she thought it’s customary that men don’t hit women.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I know this is GD.

My point is: at the end of the day a grown as man is beating down a woman over a chair.    Yes, she was a cunt.   Yes, she had it coming.   But that 250 pound dude chose to make it an issue because he felt that chair was worth fighting over.

A chair.

In my completely unreasonable, "have to be a cuck" / white knight perspective- an honorable man would have simply moved on and found another chair.   Oh wait!   The kid tried to *de-escalate.*    the child was more mature than most men in this thread.    Lol.

But nope.   Too many Whirrrrlstar threads have taught us that we must fight over every thing and, like monkeys, "don't disrespect me or I'll beat you down in a mall in front of my kid."    And I'm the monkey, eh?

Lulz.

View Quote
It looked to me like he felt it was worth fighting over being punched in the face twice while trying to walk away.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I know this is GD.

A chair.

Lulz.

View Quote
She assaulted a child and a man.  This was not about a chair.  He showed more restraint than I would have if it was my child.  

It would take a special kind of pussy to let a person assault your child.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#41]
new term: "Tueller Hook"
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Oh well.  
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I know this is GD.

A chair.

Lulz.

View Quote
Your favorite sex position is filming isn't it ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#44]
She made it an issue when she came over and forcefully took it from (assuming) his son, and threatened him.  There comes a point where 'turning the other cheek' just enables them to continue that behavior without recourse or accountability, and she's got to be stupid or entitled or both to come over and do what she did.  I don't want to hit a woman any more than I do a child or elderly individual or any man for that matter.  But you can only stand by so much.  Then again, lots of road rage incidents follow along this same path.

Put it this way, I don't think I would have done what the man in the video did.  I may have gone over to ask her what her problems was, at least to not let it go undressed (also what enables the lack of accountability), but hitting someone especially a woman is not a good thing to see for anyone, even if it is completely justified.  BUT....much like seemingly every person in that room...I wouldn't come to her assistance nor would I shed a tear for her receiving a stupid prize after playing stupid games.

Notice how everyone just went on eating?  Makes me think she had already built quite the fan base.  Seeing that level of embarrassment on her would more than make up for not landing the blow myself.

Now...if she had come over and started throwing hands or objects....all bets are off.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:51:35 PM EDT
[#45]
I wouldn't hit a lady, but that cunt ain't no lady.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Lol I love how nobody cares she's just laid out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Knight much?

Bro

The 19th amendment instilled equal rights

Equal rights to catch these hands

Stop white knighting

She fucked around

She found out, end of story

Don’t start no shit there won’t be no shit
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How would you find yourself in that situation? Wise decision making prevents all sorts of trashy stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From white knight to hindsight armchair quarterback.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She smirked when she took it from the kid.guess she fucked around and found out
View Quote

Yeah, that smirk sealed her fate and Karma decided to show up early after the event.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Good smack, that bitch did know when to stop.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top