Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/24/2022 2:14:42 PM EDT
Seeing the video below today.

What happened to him, anyway?   He used to frequent this forum.

LaRue Tactical's New SURG Suppressor and 6.5 Grendel
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
He fent
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Fortier is looking much older now.
Getting old susks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#3]
He's confined to his own wheelhouse...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He fent
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]
And we're off!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Do we really need to kick the hornets nest on Thanksgiving?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. You light an M80 and throw it at the nest.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#8]
he hurt too many feeling in GD. I guess it wasn't enough he gave away a free rifle every month among countless other give aways.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point taken!

Carry on folks!

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
he hurt too many feeling in GD. I guess it wasn't enough he gave away a free rifle every month among countless other give aways.
View Quote

As one of the first winners of his giveaway, you'll never heard a bad word about him from me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm… not what I imagined either.

That suppressor looks interesting though.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

As one of the first winners of his giveaway, you'll never heard a bad word about him from me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

from my viewpoint, he did more for this site than any other sponsor. but I guess he was too mean in GD.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Is David still banned?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Mark Larue is a solid guy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

from my viewpoint, he did more for this site than any other sponsor. but I guess he was too mean in GD.
View Quote

He did more to devalue product is what he did, and hurt this site in the process.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have never won any contests or giveaways.  I’ve received some dillo dust and a couple of hats from them when they used to send those.  Paying no mind to GD’s fickleness, I like his products and will continue to use them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He did more to devalue product is what he did, and hurt this site in the process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW, simply not true.  But you are certainly entitle your OPINION.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Show your work.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've worked in retail. I know what's up. How much retail experience do you have?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I like Mark and will always have his back. He’s obnoxious, but so am I.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Show your work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

One of the most basic rules of business is to not give away product. Guess what happens if you do?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#25]
I remember the days of LaRue posting in GD.  Things were more fun then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

One of the most basic rules of business is to not give away product. Guess what happens if you do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

LOL!

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've worked in retail. I know what's up. How much retail experience do you have?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.  Dude, you are normally a pretty cool guy.  Sometimes you post some things I don't necessarily agree with but hey LIBERTY.

Today you have jumped the shark twice.  Your last two posts.

Just so we are clear, IDGAF if you work in retail or outhouses.  Your opinion is yours, have at it.  Your posting of facts is a crock of shit right now.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Mark LaRue makes great products and its fun to watch him post, even when you are the recipient of his wit.  If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  LaRue has done a lot of good things while you were selling widgets.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I remember the days of LaRue posting in GD.  Things were more fun then.
View Quote

The place was lots more fun and lively before the mods went on a house cleaning spree and got rid of all the good posters.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
LOL.  Dude, you are normally a pretty cool guy.  Sometimes you post some things I don't necessarily agree with but hey LIBERTY.

Just so we are clear, IDGAF if you work in retail or outhouses.  Your opinion is yours, have at it.  Your posting of facts is a crock of shit right now.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Mark LaRue makes great products and its fun to watch him post, even when you are the recipient of his wit.  If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  LaRue has done a lot of good things while you were selling widgets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a cure for ignorance.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many people don’t equate quality of product with attitude of the company owner.

He could walk around town acting like a Karen, banging dudes, and stealing candy from the gas station. No fucks given, we don’t need an emotional connection with the owner or the guy/girl/tranny packing the boxes for shipping.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#32]
That rifle is really cool!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was lucky enough to get one. hes a lot like trump. hes on our side, but likes to talk and hurt some feelings. GD snowflakes couldn't hang.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Drunk dad (mark) and homely dad (Geissele) got into an argument.  

The children of arfcom have never cried harder.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#35]
How did I miss this drama?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He could walk around town acting like a Karen, banging dudes, and stealing candy from the gas station. No fucks given, we don’t need an emotional connection with the owner or the guy/girl/tranny packing the boxes for shipping.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You completely missed my point.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

Have Bill call you and explain how wrong you are.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me know when YOU get ahold of it.  That will be a bright day, I will celebrate with you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#42]
I thought he wore a sombrero and smoked a cigar
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Liberal tears flowed too hard and washed him away to his industry forum.  Cancel culture alive and well here in GD
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

OH DAMN, slow burn.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

If you have something to post, post it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Mark Larue has done more to drive the numbers of paid members on this site than anyone. People only started to bag on him when he wasn't allowed to have his contest anymore.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show your work.

That's dumb.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Makes a damn fine scope ring. Wish he supported the mp5 platform.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top