Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/24/2022 1:17:50 PM EDT
Anyone ever watch it? I binge it every now and then. The one that’s on now the woman is 800 pounds. How does someone even get that big? She is still mobile so when she moves around she is pretty much moving a mass of weight most of couldn’t do. I’m overweight at 260. Been this weight for years. Don’t gain more than a pound or two even when I may over eat. I may eat two fast food sandwiches and be pretty stuffed. How do you take in so many calories that your weight balloons to close to a half ton?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I watch it every now and then

You can make someone lose weight but none of those docs and western medicine and the families want to do what’s necessary

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Midcap thread
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Midcap thread
View Quote

Even Midcap would find these women disgusting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
It’s a guilty pleasure of mine.

To answer your question I watched one of those fat bastards eat 2 whole pizzas, wings, bread sticks, brownies from one of the pizza chains.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
There are some really cool success stories from that show, they are nice to see.

For the most part it's fat fucks with zero self-control that blame everyone but themselves.  People gaining weight when the doctor wants them to lose 30 lbs then swearing they were going by his diet.
The people enabling them are just as bad.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#7]
No different than watching a show about alcoholics or drug addicts.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

To answer your question I watched one of those fat bastards eat 2 whole pizzas, wings, bread sticks, brownies from one of the pizza chains.
View Quote

The one that’s on she had a food delivery. Looked like 5 burritos or so and 4-5 fast food sandwiches. Even when I was young and in good shape I couldn’t have eaten half of that in one sitting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Well you’ve seen the show so surely you know how they got to where they are.

Genetics, plus a tragic upbringing, plus an eating disorder.

Ya know, 5 Big Macs, 5 large fries, 5 liters of coke will do that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I love that show.

1000# Sisters is pretty good too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#11]
It’s always enablers; usually a weak mother or husband.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You'll notice a huge difference when you have to sit near one of them on an airplane.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I have watched it a few times while flipping around the channels.

I think it's sort of depressing in my humble opinion, however it can make you feel better about yourself - at least in regard to the fact that you don't weigh 600 lbs.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I like it but my wife leaves the room in disgust. Is the midcap thing contagious?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
My favorite thing is the commercial breaks. Inevitably, it'll be KFC and Pizza Hut
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This was pretty much it for me, had a pretty much shit childhood and sought comfort in food. At my heaviest I was 502 lbs, I made a choice in may/June 2021 not to be a fat fuck anymore. Today I weigh 227,I’ll never go back. I wasted so much time being that way.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I had a co-worker that was about 5-600 pounds. He had been a hard-core alcoholic for years and then sobered up. His body still craved sugar so he fed it shit food and soda.

He was a cool guy, and we were friends for over a decade. He had been in the Navy out of high school and from the pictures I saw he was in great shape. He described it as the best time in his life. He came from a dysfunctional family and had terrible luck with family his entire life. He had diabetes of course and managed it poorly. He died at age 62.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#19]
There are always enablers.  And they are just as guilty as the eaters
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#20]
We used to watch occasionally.  I enjoyed when they fell down and couldn't get up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed
Midcap like's them thick. Voluptuous. Curvy without the scurvy.........not "greased up manatee unrecognizable as human".

And yes....it's amazing how much the people around these fatties enable them, make excuses for them and sneak them food.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's always enablers; usually a weak mother or husband.
View Quote

Yup. Someone is supplying the tens of thousands of calories it takes to sustain that mass.

It's takes lots of $$$$ to feed those fat fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yup. Someone is supplying the tens of thousands of calories it takes to sustain that mass.

It's takes lots of $$$$ to feed those fat fuckers.
View Quote

For a lot of those people I wonder how they afford all of that takeout. I see them eating the equivalent of like 6-8 orders a day. That can't be cheap.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#24]

That’s waaaaaay to fat
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agreed
Midcap like's them thick. Voluptuous. Curvy without the scurvy.........not "greased up manatee unrecognizable as human".

And yes....it's amazing how much the people around these fatties enable them, make excuses for them and sneak them food.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You can make someone lose weight but none of those docs and western medicine and the families want to do what’s necessary

View Quote

Like a moth to a flame
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I have watched it.  One one episode they tracked the daily caloric intake of the patient.  The woman was eating over 15,000 calories a day.  Part of he caloric intake was just to provide energy to the extra tissue mass.  She was obviously consuming way more that she should.  

The doctor wanted her to lose 100 pounds before surgery just so she could demonstrate the mental resolve to quit eating so damned much after the surgery.  She did it, and was losing over 10 pounds a week on her new diet.  She would always moan about how hungry she was.  She had the surgery, lost a bunch, started cheating and ballooned right back up again.

Some of those morbidly obese people are just mentally broken.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How does someone even get that big?

View Quote

How do you take in so many calories that your weight balloons to close to a half ton?
View Quote

She is a woman of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will!

Getting fat or beeing fat is a decision for many people.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#29]
My wife was a nutritionist and worked at a clinic, the old "I just can't lose weight " thing.
She would ask what they had for lunch and it would be something like a Family bucket of KFC, a Marie Calendar pie and a tub of ice cream.
As my buddy used to say, "It's a glandular problem, mouth gland".
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Did you notice all the 300 pound EMTs and hospital staffers that come out to help roll them into the hospitals?
Seems like all the locals are also obese. It's definitely a regional/cultural/class problem too.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd never miss a chance to make me feel better about myself.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#32]
There is a female at work like that.  She has to be 500# or more.   Face tatted up and piercings everywhere while she looks like a enormous pear with tiny limbs poking out.  You would think the minute they can't wipe their own ass they might do something about it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It’s always enablers; usually a weak mother or husband.
View Quote

I saw one where the husband kept her morbidly obese because he was afraid she would leave him if she ever got fit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This was pretty much it for me, had a pretty much shit childhood and sought comfort in food. At my heaviest I was 502 lbs, I made a choice in may/June 2021 not to be a fat fuck anymore. Today I weigh 227,I’ll never go back. I wasted so much time being that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats to you. Great job. Keep doing it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Ghrelin.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ghrelin.
View Quote

Yep and Leptin

It’s a bad feedback loop when you get addicted to food

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I occasionally watch the one with Whitney Thore, my big fat fabulous life, it's like watching a train wreck, you can't look away.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:16:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I occasionally watch the one with Whitney Thore, my big fat fabulous life, it's like watching a train wreck, you can't look away.
View Quote

That chick would be hot af if she weren’t
A mayo tanker
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:28:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I can't stand that show, but my wife watches it all the time.  I call her names behind her back because she won't turn it off.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Shows like that have given me more energy to exercise then any preworkout supplement ever has.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:13:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Mental disorder. Those people need to get their brains fixed before anyone wastes time and money on surgery.

Had a fat workmate a long time ago who had the gastric bypass procedure done and was looking almost human within a few months. Couldn’t shovel it into his maw the way he used to.

Last time I saw him, about 2 years later, he was almost as fat as he’d been. He had adjusted to eating constantly, all damn day. Very sad. I suppose he’s dead by now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Mental disorder. Those people need to get their brains fixed before anyone wastes time and money on surgery.

Had a fat workmate a long time ago who had the gastric bypass procedure done and was looking almost human within a few months. Couldn’t shovel it into his maw the way he used to.

Last time I saw him, about 2 years later, he was almost as fat as he’d been. He had adjusted to eating constantly, all damn day. Very sad. I suppose he’s dead by now.
View Quote

My wife had a coworker like that. Had the bypass. Lost a lot of weight. She was reasonably attractive. Got hitched and gained it all back
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much. Most need therapy just as much as they need to lose weight.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this is a real post.
Congrats in bettering yourself. Keep it up and I hope you find the peace you’re looking for.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The one that’s on she had a food delivery. Looked like 5 burritos or so and 4-5 fast food sandwiches. Even when I was young and in good shape I couldn’t have eaten half of that in one sitting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They consume massive amounts of calories and think nothing of it. They think everyone eats like them but don't get when they see someone eating at McDonald's or something it's one meal not one of ten 2000 calorie snacks they have that day. Or they do get it and just lie to themselves and everyone else that they're normal.

They have kept track of fat people like that and their eating habits are just insane. 20,000-30,000 calories a day insane.

Overall it's more of a symptom than the problem. Like drugs people focus on impacts to them rather than the real issues. They're trying to eat themselves to death and expand the hell out of their stomachs doing it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its like rain on your wedding day ...
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats to you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#48]
My wife loves it but those people with their rolls of fat creep me out.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Some girls are bigger than others

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (2011 Remaster)
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Did you notice all the 300 pound EMTs and hospital staffers that come out to help roll them into the hospitals?
Seems like all the locals are also obese. It's definitely a regional/cultural/class problem too.

https://hashimashi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/most-obese-states-map-2018-courtesy-stateofobesity.png
View Quote

You'd think at some point after decades of Americans growing ever fatter we'd try something else. Maybe and this is crazy go back to eating like when people were still skinny.

Truck drivers have had pretty much the same life they've always had we just forced them to eat ever "healthier". Replacing natural animal fats with oils and shit is completely unnatural and Americans even more sedentary ones started gaining massive amounts of weight when it happened. Humans have only had a few decades to get used to our modern diets extremely high in plant based oils and fats.

No one should be able to eat a 2000 calorie Big Mac meal and still be hungry. You eat the same amount of calories from a normal burger and fries fried in fat and you'd be shocked at just how different you would feel. The only difference is they engineered the Big Mac meal to have as much plant based oil and other crap in there as possible because they know it increases their sales.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top