Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/24/2022 8:22:46 AM EDT
And how Reasonable for them to bitch about Biden 2.0?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]
“Reasonable” left town a long time ago
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Wtf are you talking about OP?

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool at the same time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wtf are you talking about?
View Quote

What is difficult for you to understand?  It's a yes no question.  Do you need me to walk you through the question?  Or what yes and no mean?

Try to use your words fella.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool. Maybe we should stop electing geriatrics.
View Quote

But they aren't, are they.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool at the same time.
View Quote

Try to read the question and answer it like a rational human.  Because you didn't.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#6]
It's reasonable for anyone to make complaints about unreasonable actions or statements or policies.

It's the same as it is for people that voted for Trump to have complaints about some of his less than good actions and statements and policies.

A reasonable person wouldn't ask that question.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What is difficult for you to understand?  It's a yes no question.  Do you need me to walk you through the question?  Or what yes and no mean?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony. Perhaps you should proof read your question before talking shit about the intelligence of others.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool. Maybe we should stop electing geriatrics.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
You asked how reasonable something is. That's not a "yes or no" question.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Before he edits it and tries to act like it made sense, here is his word salad as originally posted: How Reasonable of it is for NeverTrumps to be critical of Biden.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Before he edits it and tries to act like it made sense, here is his word salad as originally posted: How Reasonable of it is for NeverTrumps to be critical of Biden.
View Quote

Don't worry.  I'll leave it be.  That being said.

Do you understand what the question was intended to ask?

Yes or no.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Seems perfectly reasonable.

I’m not a neverTrump, but if I was, I’d certainly have the capacity to be critical of many people at the same time.

The more obvious question to me is:  how can anyone not be critical of Biden given his blatant failure.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:39:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Why would it not be reasonable to call out faults in any politician?  What reasonable person actually thinks everyone who's political talking points are similar to theirs is above accountability while someone on the other side of the coin can do no right?  This is what we get when constantly let propaganda drive our society instead of reason.  For the record, Biden is a great example of someone with every possible personality fault.  That does not mean Trump is a perfect human being.  I voted for Trump because he was a much better choice than Biden.  That does not make Trump a great candidate or the best person for the job overall.  It simply means in my judgement at the time he was the better candidate.  Would I vote for him again? Sure but that depends on the options on the table.  The world is full of imperfections and not acknowledging that is how we continually get bad leaders.  As citizens I would venture that we should strive to be the voice of reason and accountability at all times and not let ourselves be so easily manipulated by those who wish to divide and undermine us.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#14]
i voted for trump twice, so i can bitch about biden and trump, right?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I think the should question is, How likely is it for Never Trumpers to be critical of Biden?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Still drunk?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Still drunk?
View Quote
More like distracted

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I think the should question is, How likely is it for Never Trumpers to be critical of Biden?
View Quote

Lol, they love that pedo Xiden and government are punishing trump people , including trump voters .

If you don’t grovel at the feet of government , you are their enemy .
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Try to read the question and answer it like a rational human.  Because you didn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rational humans are able to see the world beyond either/or.

Children and people who live or die by politics can’t make the distinction, so which are you?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Only a fucking idiot would think Biden is anything but an incompetent fool.  Not too sure about the OP for starting such a dumb thread by the way.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Think of it as a discussion on inflation, immigration, cost of gas/diesel, world stability, approval ratings and social issues?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
“Reasonable” left town a long time ago
View Quote

Yep.

Took "rational" with it, too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
i voted for trump twice, so i can bitch about biden and trump, right?
View Quote

Sounds reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Are you talking legitimate “never trumps” that never voted for him and never would (usually known as “democrats”) or the legion of people who voted for him but had a few doubts but are mischaracterized as such?

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The irony. Perhaps you should proof read your question before talking shit about the intelligence of others.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#26]
N_Ts worship Biden, that’s why they voted for him. He beat Trump and that’s the only thing they live for.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Reasonable" left town a long time ago

Yep.

And I haven't seen "logic" around lately either now that you mention it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I still haven't heard anything reasonable about Trump being wrong.
When it comes to the left though, I haven't heard anything reasonable at all. Just lies, manipulations, hate, censorship, threats and violence.
Then we have people on the right who want to compromise, cave in, or work with the left. Why? because they've either fallen for the left's lies and manipulation. Or they're scared of being the left's target of hate, threats or violence.
Only the brave people of the truth and the facts can save the nation from the criminal and terrorist take over. Trump or no Trump, it's up to us, the people.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When it comes to the left though, I haven't heard anything reasonable at all. Just lies, manipulations, hate, censorship, threats and violence.
Then we have people on the right who want to compromise, cave in, or work with the left. Why? because they've either fallen for the left's lies and manipulation. Or they're scared of being the left's target of hate, threats or violence.
Only the brave people of the truth and the facts can save the nation from the criminal and terrorist take over. Trump or no Trump, it's up to us, the people.
View Quote

Posts like this are just sad now.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Just say no to another geriatric potatus. Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Especially the ones in DC.

And that's not just the people you see on all the talking head shows on TV.
But the NOVA member here, too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#32]
I am extremely critical of Trump, I don't particularly like his style or alot of his social politics, position on guns. I really really like that the other world leaders are scared shitless of him....I love the economy under Trump and I love the SCOTUS and other federal judge selections.

See you don't have to love everything....it makes you sound like more of a rational person, when you realize that you don't always agree with everyone on everything all the time.

Do I think he is the best nominee? Nope

Will I vote for him a Third time? Yep.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just say no to another geriatric potatus. Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump.
View Quote

THIS is a reasonable position. +1 to this.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#34]
You guys are acting like you don’t know what the OP is talking about.

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point…of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let’s not be obtuse.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Children and people who live or die by politics can’t make the distinction, so which are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That should be posted in every ukraine thread...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Why would it not? You can dislike current management policies while still holding that previous management policies were also terrible.

If I serve you rotten chicken one day and then serve you rotten beef the next, nothing has really changed, has it?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am extremely critical of Trump, I don't particularly like his style or alot of his social politics, position on guns. I really really like that the other world leaders are scared shitless of him....I love the economy under Trump and I love the SCOTUS and other federal judge selections.

See you don't have to love everything....it makes you sound like more of a rational person, when you realize that you don't always agree with everyone on everything all the time.

Do I think he is the best nominee? Nope

Will I vote for him a Third time? Yep.
View Quote

Like.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point…of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let’s not be obtuse.
View Quote

Several of the NT's here vowed to never vote for Trump is he is the nominee.
Talk about being part of the problem, lol.

Its irony of sorts when NT's with a PA. or MI. location talk about how bad Trump is / was but should take a look at their own state and what they elected.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You guys are acting like you don't know what the OP is talking about.

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let's not be obtuse.
View Quote
The term Never Trumper is used to describe anyone here critical of Trump. OPs question is an attempt at distracting from what a shitty candidate Trump has become.  It's reasonable to be critical of anyone who is unfit to be president, which both Trump and Biden are.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#40]
It's kind of a null question. The great American pastime is having strongly held opinions on ignorant foundations. If I go weighing the reasonableness of that I don't know how I'd have the mental bandwidth to get anything else done.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Let’s not be obtuse.
View Quote

Ehhhh it’s always beneficial to clarify. I’ve never been a Never Trumper but have been lumped in with them for asking questions.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ehhhh it’s always beneficial to clarify. I’ve never been a Never Trumper but have been lumped in with them for asking questions.
View Quote

Be truthful, did you already know the answer to your “question?”  If then, it wasn’t a question, more of a statement.

Exactly what I am doing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Anyone who's not critical of both is a brainwashed fucktard.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's reasonable to be critical of anyone who is unfit to be president, which both Trump and Biden are.
View Quote

If Trump is not in jail he will be your next president.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Be truthful, did you already know the answer to your “question?”  If then, it wasn’t a question, more of a statement.

Exactly what I am doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly what I am doing.

100% truth: No. I did not know which is why I always ask. There always seems to be this reaction by the super-mega-MAGA guys that Arfcom is packed to the gills with “never_trumpers” and when I press (via honest questions like the above) they often have admitted that NTs are a smaller threat and occupy a much larger place in their heads than is deserved. (Edit: They don’t admit this but I can see it as an outsider)

It wouldn’t be such a big deal but these guys often say the site should be purged of “N_Ts” of their definition, which they see everywhere, and in reality were quite few in number. There are more nowadays of course, and I admit that readily. I’m still not one of them and would really prefer not to be lumped in with them.

I am holding up a mirror to the worshipful behavior of some of our members. I am not well liked by some for doing so and thus get lumped in quite wrongfully.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Its irony of sorts when NT's with a PA. or MI. location talk about how bad Trump is / was but should take a look at their own state and what they elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s not be obtuse.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

In the OP’s brain she can’t fathom someone who doesn’t follow someone based on personality. He can’t fathom the concept that you can hate both, or than you can even acknowledge that Trump may have done a few good things but overall is a horrible human being and not fit to be president.

In his mind, either you worship Trump as a god in human form, or you are a hardcore leftist. Heaven forbid you use principles to select the candidate, vs follow a personality that will then tell you what you should believe.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny coming from someone who began his thread title with gibberish like...

"How reasonable of it is..."
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#50]
DeSantis 2024
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top