Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/24/2022 4:54:20 AM EDT
It seems like everyone is tired of election deniers as there is no solid proof.  It seems the only proof is anecdotal or when looked at isn't proof.  Any real fraud in elections isn't actually investigated and corrected due to all the fake claims.  

America has a 20 second attention span, worries about the election ended weeks ago for the majority of the people in this country.  

We are now in a country where all elections are fake and the person who won didn't win, doesn't matter if it is a (R) or a (D).

The GOP lost the midterms in part to being type-cast as election deniers, destroying democracy, allowing the abortion debate to be cast in a (D) favorable light, and other things.

Kari Lake is not going to be the Govenor of Arizona, no matter what.  

Is she currently doing more harm than good for elections, conservatives, and the (R)?

Kari Lake: 2022 Election In Arizona Was Botched And Broken Beyond Repair, An "Assault On Our Democracy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/11/21/kari_lake_2022_election_in_arizona_was_botched_and_broken_beyond_repair_an_assault_on_our_democracy.html

‘I Still Have Hope’: Defeated Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Insists Race Isn’t Over
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98i-still-have-hope-e2-80-99-defeated-arizona-gubernatorial-candidate-kari-lake-insists-race-isn-e2-80-99t-over/ar-AA14trtF

Outgoing Ariz. GOP governor welcomes Democrat Katie Hobbs: ‘People of Arizona have spoken’ — but Kari Lake still does not
https://chicago.suntimes.com/elections/2022/11/23/23476067/outgoing-arizona-republican-governor-doug-ducey-katie-democrat-hobbs-kari-lake-transition

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:37:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, she nor we should look away from what they have done.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m assuming you think the Hunter Biden laptop is BS and we should move on as well?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:52:32 AM EDT
[#3]
lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]
You prefer it as they do in Brazil, where people pinpointing the frauds are fined millions of dollars !?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]
plenty proof of election shenanigans, the powers that be bury it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#6]
So since there is the amount of fuckery that has happened here, I would say no.
In fact I don't think it's about her being governor, it's about the ridiculous inconsistency in how this was run.
Kari Lake was a journalist and I think this is about exposure about how ineptly this was handled.
One guy went into hiding because he was unable to answer questions as to why there were so many issues with machines.
There are two counties that won't certify the election counts and even more questions about why.
Nope I think they tangled with the wrong lady here and she is gonna cause them a lot of trouble which seems rightly deserved.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Says the guy from the state that just elected a stroke victim and a dead guy to office.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
No, she’s not doing more harm than good.  She’s fighting a battle that needs to be fought.

And the fact that you referred to her and others as ‘election deniers’ in your opening sentence really exposes your bias.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Says the guy from the state that just elected a stroke victim and a dead guy to office.
View Quote

His judgment in this matter is certainly suspect.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:04:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Let's just ignore the county known for corruption and fucky elections, with an election ran buy people wanting to take down America first candidates, just happening to have half of their machines going down on election day. The day already widely known for being when the majority of Republicans vote. Let's just ignore it and move on. That worked great in 2020.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#11]
No, but the calls for a "do over" election by some parties is dumb. As far as I know there is no process in place to even attempt this. Ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#12]
No, it can't get much worse. There were tons of problems, these idiots are still fucking around with the 2020 election investigation reports. If not deliberate, it's completely incompetent and needs to be fixed. 60 locations in one county alone had ballot printer debacles.

And of course it is fishy a woman, who never left the basement and refused to debate anyone, who as current AZ Secretary of State oversees elections, had zero popularity, also happened to win with just enough room to not trigger recount.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#13]
OP you need to log off your computer and go outside. Probably the 3rd or 4th concern thread or post you have made.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:36:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Nobody investigates anything.Plenty of evidence of fraud.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:43:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Fighting it makes no sense unless you expect to win.  All it does is make your presence and disposition known to the enemy, which will be disadvantageous when the time comes to actually do something.

No government is going to investigate the fraudulent process by which they were just (re)elected.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#18]
move to a "free" state.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In fact I don't think it's about her being governor, it's about the ridiculous inconsistency in how this was run.
Kari Lake was a journalist and I think this is about exposure about how ineptly this was handled.
One guy went into hiding because he was unable to answer questions as to why there were so many issues with machines.
There are two counties that won't certify the election counts and even more questions about why.
Nope I think they tangled with the wrong lady here and she is gonna cause them a lot of trouble which seems rightly deserved.
View Quote

Keri Lake was not a journalist, she was a teleprompter reader.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#21]
The only reason we have "No Proof" is everyone is paid NOT to look at it or deny its existence.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#22]
An election that flawed and disfunctional should never be accepted as normal in the United States.  Shame on us for allowing these farces to be certified and accepted.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:58:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
An election that flawed and disfunctional should never be accepted as normal in the United States.  Shame on us for allowing these farces to be certified and accepted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:02:23 AM EDT
[#25]
OP please explain how Fetterman won in your state.

Nothing nefarious going on with that one, 'eh ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:03:45 AM EDT
[#26]
How do you find proof if you stop looking?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#27]
So in other words, "Sit down and shut up."

Shameful and un-American, OP.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#28]
A friend passed this article along to me. It is very interesting and worth a read. It describes how R activists disrupted the D ballot harvesting process in Wisconsin. Their efforts disrupted the D ballot system that they have put into place across the country.

Basically Rs are campaigning on issues while Ds are focusing on issuing and harvesting so many ballots that they can manufacture wins during the weeks long election process that they have implemented.

These R activists have disrupted their strategy by researching voter rolls and forcing the election clerks into removing suspicious ballots the Ds flooded the system with.

Article link
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nothing nefarious going on with that one, 'eh ?
View Quote
At least in that case Oz was unlikable and low energy. Dems just assumed Fetterman's wife or his handlers would be making the actual decisions. Biden even said she would make a great senator.
Biden: Fetterman’s wife will be great in the Senate #shorts

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:11:28 AM EDT
[#30]
.......and banks should stop counting and re-counting money , daily, looking for counterfeit bills and a correct balance also  ?
Every paper dollar made has a individual serial number / what a concept.

Then there is that thingy form Pa....................LOL!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pennsylvania is a blue state with approximately 60% (D), 30% (R), and 10% (I) voters.  Ballot harvesting is rampant but allowed.

Fetterman had significantly more ads and campaign money spent.

Oz was a poor candidate: "New Jersey", "Anti-abortion", "Trump backed".  Oz had no actual plan and did not really campaign on anything.  He thought being a celebrity and endorsed by Trump was enough.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks like Bannon turned into Sydney Powell.  Please send donations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-still-have-hope-defeated-arizona-gubernatorial-candidate-kari-lake-insists-race-isn-t-over/ar-AA14trtF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=93e8a156fa6c44ed844087c104bb0c84

“I still have hope that we’re gonna win this. I want you to know that. This is not hyperbole. This lawsuit that we will be dropping is going to be devastating. I believe we will win this,” Lake told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon on an episode of his podcast, the War Room.

“You’re gonna win this,” Bannon assured.

“This is their absolute plan and it’s up in broad daylight and somebody’s gotta call it out. This stinks to high heaven and everybody’s going to be held accountable for this,” Bannon said.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#33]
NO!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Pennsylvania.  Lol.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It seems like everyone is tired of election deniers as there is no solid proof.  It seems the only proof is anecdotal or when looked at isn't proof.  Any real fraud in elections isn't actually investigated and corrected due to all the fake claims.  

America has a 20 second attention span, worries about the election ended weeks ago for the majority of the people in this country.  

We are now in a country where all elections are fake and the person who won didn't win, doesn't matter if it is a (R) or a (D).

The GOP lost the midterms in part to being type-cast as election deniers, destroying democracy, allowing the abortion debate to be cast in a (D) favorable light, and other things.

Kari Lake is not going to be the Govenor of Arizona, no matter what.  

Is she currently doing more harm than good for elections, conservatives, and the (R)?

Kari Lake: 2022 Election In Arizona Was Botched And Broken Beyond Repair, An "Assault On Our Democracy"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/11/21/kari_lake_2022_election_in_arizona_was_botched_and_broken_beyond_repair_an_assault_on_our_democracy.html

‘I Still Have Hope’: Defeated Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Insists Race Isn’t Over
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98i-still-have-hope-e2-80-99-defeated-arizona-gubernatorial-candidate-kari-lake-insists-race-isn-e2-80-99t-over/ar-AA14trtF

Outgoing Ariz. GOP governor welcomes Democrat Katie Hobbs: ‘People of Arizona have spoken’ — but Kari Lake still does not
https://chicago.suntimes.com/elections/2022/11/23/23476067/outgoing-arizona-republican-governor-doug-ducey-katie-democrat-hobbs-kari-lake-transition

View Quote

No. Stop being a cuck. Your country is being stolen from you and you don’t realize that your vote doesn’t matter anymore.

You’re a fucking American, ACT LIKE IT. Rebellion is your heritage and your duty is to be vigilantlynfritical of your government.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Don't be a denier OP
I've been assured by prolific_posters that the election was free_and_fair

Eta in before word salad guy
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No, she’s not doing more harm than good.  She’s fighting a battle that needs to be fought.

And the fact that you referred to her and others as ‘election deniers’ in your opening sentence really exposes your bias.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#38]
OP is false flag
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, we should just give up and turn the country over to the fucking communists.  Weak men!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boom.gif
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:16:29 AM EDT
[#41]

No op.  I don’t think she is wrong.
I think she is one of the few that is right in this world.

Some times you gotta fight
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No, but the calls for a "do over" election by some parties is dumb. As far as I know there is no process in place to even attempt this. Ain't gonna happen.
View Quote

Well, maybe we need to establish a process.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’m assuming you think the Hunter Biden laptop is BS and we should move on as well?
View Quote

Everybody should move on and enter the post Trump era of politics.  Jeb Bush was right all along.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

awww...found the Hobbs supporter...and after reading your user name, correct, you are.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#45]
It's very simple. If a repub wins, it's a free and fair election. If a dem wins, election fraud.
Anything other than that is dishonest bullshit.
Regardless, send money to trump so he can save us.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Hold a new erection damn it!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#47]
This is how the ruling class won. They knew the majority of so called freedom loving American people didn't have the stomach for a long fight.  All they had to do was stick together and people would stop fighting them.  Didn't take too long.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#49]
DU is that way OP >>>
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:35:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

And OP is a troll.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top