Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 3:21:16 PM EDT
I stumbled across this on the rental isles and gave it a look.

[img]http://covers.bestwebbuys.com/dvd/140/143572.jpg[/img]

Micheal Rooker is an FBI HRT(Hostage Rescue Team) member assigned to track down the killers that are responsible for a number of hits on criminals that the law can't seem to touch or that the system just fails on.

Robert Patrick is the leader of the tactical squad made up of some current and former police and Swat members that takes it upon themselves to serve justice their own way. Pretty good combat sequences for a rental movie. Lots of MP5 and ARs and even some Spas12 and LRT700(I think).

Good climactic showdown between the Rogue Squad and the FBI HRT teams.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes,I recommend it.I own it on DVD,and it includes SWAT member commentary.This film has been recommended quite a few times on this site.
The beginning is cool,but I thought the ending could be better.The final fight in the court house was awesome though.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw it, it was good
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it and liked it alot. Lots of good gun scenes with AR's and MP-5's.

Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top