User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 12:27:13 PM EDT
Cold french fries cause woman to shoot at
McDonalds...
[url]www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_308850.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you expect from a culinary civilian?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
This is according to the manager.  Story is lacking content, did the manager see this lady shoot?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Wanna bet she tossed a rock through the window?

Wanna bet the Mgr. is  a moron who thinks the only way you can break a window is by shooting it?

Wanna bet the Mgr. watches too much TV and buys into most of it?

Wanna bet the media won't cover a rock throwing and so it gets pumped up to a "shooting" by hysterics eager to get some media exposure?

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
And her coffee was TOO HOT also........[pyro]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]

"It is disturbing because the lady that was sitting in the back here had several children and I mean this place is a place for children," witness Sheila Howson told WKMG News. "It's not a place to be shooting around at and we are very disturbed."

Can anyone direct me to a McDonalds that is a place to be shooting around at?
Airborne
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Can anyone direct me to a McDonalds that is a place to be shooting around at?
Airborne
View Quote

There's one on El Camino in San Mateo, CA. They messed up my order once.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
How much do you wanna bet that McDonald's businees increases tenfold when the MMM is in town? All those fatass, cellulite coated, pudding chugging, milkshake inhaling bitches must make a line out the door.

radioman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top