Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 8:22:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
What else did anyone expect from these professional liars.  They didn't even mak a good fake.  It looks more like a driver's license.  I've never seen an NRA card with photo or anything but name & number.  The fake must be for the ignorant masses.

Norm
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I was greatly amused that the phoney card made him a "Lifetime Member" rather than a "Life Member" which is what my NRA card says.  Then to make it even funnier, his "Lifetime" member's card has an expiration date.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
For Gods sake people. It was posted by an anti-Gun group. Dont you think they may have doctored it up?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Rip, What cracks me up is that libertarians pride themselves on having a keen nose for sniffing out subtle propaganda in the media, but then fall for this obvious set-up by the most strident activists in the anti-gun movement.  Funny shit!!

MG
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I want a membership card with my picture and address on it.
While your at it, also put on my phone number, SS#, and a number of a credit card I have.

These guys aren't just anti-gun, they are also anti-intelligent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top