Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/5/2022 2:44:02 PM EDT

Glock Clone Pistols and Builds

The focus of this thread is on complete Glock "clone" pistols and pistols built from a combination of OEM Glock and/or aftermarket slide assemblies and frames.  A clone must share more than just the Glock form-factor.  A vast majority of the clone parts (including internal parts, barrel, and recoil spring assembly) should be compatible with the equivalent OEM Glock parts.  A Glock clone slide assembly and frame should be compatible with the equivalent OEM Glock frame and slide assembly.  A Glock clone should accept OEM Glock magazines.

Examples of Glock Clone Pistols
Examples of Glock Clone Frames
Examples of Glock Clone Concepts
Note:  The original subject of this thread was Anderson KIGER-9c (G19 gen3 "clone").  However, the participants agreed to expand the scope of the thread to include all complete Glock clone pistols and pistol builds.

WHERE TO PURCHASE KIGER 9C

gun.deals Search Engine

You can now search for the lowest price on the Anderson Kiger 9C using gun.deals,
gun.deals:  Anderson Kiger 9C *

* - Always take the cost of shipping, sales tax (if applicable), reputation, and order processing times into consideration in selecting an online store through gun.deals.
Aim Surplus
ANDERSON KIGER-9C 9MM HANDGUN- BLACK
$399.95
PM @Bryan_Aim for Special ARFCOM Price
BattleHawk Armory
ANDERSON KIGER 9C HGA 9MM 3.91 IN BBL 1/15RD MAGPUL MAG
$362.92 (no sales tax)
Gun Zone Deals
Anderson Manufacturing Kiger - 9c 3.91" BBL 15+1 9mm
$389.99 with Two (2) Magpul PMAG GL9 Magazines
Locked Loaded
$366.64
Tombstone Tactical
$389.66 (free shipping and no sales tax)

FEATURES

• High Strength, lightweight polymer frame
  • Molded in Front and Rear Slide Rails
  • Extended Beavertail
  • Streamlined, Aggressive trigger guard, w/undercut
  • 4 slot Picatinny Rail Mounting section
  • Advanced Grip Texturing
  • Recoil Control with Forefinger/Thumb texture
  • Slide Release guarding with texture
  • Drop Free magazine well
  • Enhanced Magazine well Debris channels
  • Beveled Magazine well
  • Billet Stainless Steel Slide
  • Light weighted Slide Design
  • Aggressive Front and Rear Directional Grip Serrations
  • Diamond Like Carbon coated (DLC) slide and barrel for enhanced hardness, with excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
  • Fully compatible with G19 Gen 3 parts and accessories

KIGER 9C FRAME

The Kiger 9C frame is seemingly identical to the SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 frame,
SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 Frame
We assume SCT Manufacturing is manufacturing the Kiger 9C frame for Anderson Manufacturing.

The Kiger 9C frame is very similar to a Strike Industries Strike 80 C frame (albeit serialized),
Strike Industries Strike 80 C Frame

With respect to the similarity between the SCT 19 and Strike 80 C frames, owner/CEO of AIM Surplus, Bryan Flannagan, said,
they are not related companies, but they do look alike after seeing a side by side.  

I have been testing these frames for 6 months, they work great, all mags work, they have a cheap magwell coming as well.

KIGER 9C REVIEWS

KYGUNCO

Anderson Kiger 9C Range Review

ClassicFirearms

LWRoad

?? NEW for 2022?? Kiger 9c 9mm | 21st Century GLOCK for 20th Century Value? | Anderson Manufacturing

Vance Outdoors

NEW - KIGER 9c from Anderson Manufacturing | 9mm, Semi-Auto, Striker-Fired, 15+1 Rounds

True Shot Gun Club

New Pony in Town? Anderson Kiger 9C Review

sootch00

New Anderson Mfg Kiger 9C Gun Review: Not an AR-15?

AimSurplus

GunBroker.com Article:  New Handgun: Anderson Kiger 9C, Their First-Ever Pistol

KIGER 9C PRICE
Kiger 9C

At $379, the price of the Kiger 9C seems rather high for a budget (?) G19 gen3 clone "base model".  The Kiger 9C appears to leverage a $42 SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 frame.  We can value the lower parts kit at $35 and a Magpul PMAG 15-round GL9 magazine at $10.  So the question becomes whether the Kiger 9C upper slide assembly (with barrel and recoil spring assembly) is worth $292.

Compact DaggerTM

The Palmetto State Armory (PSA) Compact DaggerTM base model sells for $299.99,
PSA DAGGER COMPACT 9MM PISTOL WITH EXTREME CARRY CUTS, FLAT DARK EARTH
$299.99

Anderson Manufacturing needs to price the Kiger 9C base model below $300.

PSA complete Compact DaggerTM slides (with all internal parts and steel white three-dot sights) start at under $120.
PSA DAGGER COMPLETE SLIDE ASSEMBLY WITH EXTREME CARRY CUT, FDE
$119.99

PSA complete Compact DaggerTM upper slide assemblies (including a non-threaded barrel and modular stainless steel recoil spring assembly) start at under $180,
PSA DAGGER COMPLETE SLIDE ASSEMBLY WITH NON-THREADED BARREL, EXTREME CARRY CUT, FDE
$179.99

If Anderson Manufacturing can offer a complete Kiger 9C slide (with internal parts and steel sights) for under $120, community members may purchase the Kiger 9C slide to pair with Compact DaggerTM and other aftermarket frames.

PSA offers complete Compact DaggerTM frames (with all internal parts and an S&W-style flat-faced trigger) for under $100,
PSA DAGGER COMPACT COMPLETE POLYMER FRAME, FLAT DARK EARTH
$99.99

If Anderson Manufacturing can offer a complete Kiger 9C frame (with internal parts and trigger) for under $100, community members (seeking improved holster compatibility, different styling / ergonomics) may purchase the Kiger 9C frame to pair with Compact DaggerTM and other aftermarket upper slide assemblies.

COLORED FRAMES
Compact DaggerTM

In addition to the black frame, the PSA Compact DaggerTM is offered with flat dark earth, gray, and sniper green colored frames,

MRDS CUTS
Kiger 9C

With respect to the possibility of Kiger 9C MRDS-cut slides, Bryan Flannagan said,
yes its coming

Compact DaggerTM

The PSA Compact DaggerTM slides are offered with a Trijicon "RMR Cut" and a "Doctor [sic] Cut" (Vortex Venom footprint).  Both optic cuts are offered rear iron sight forward and back.  The Compact DaggerTM MRDS cut is only 0.103" deep.  You won't find another RMR cut in the industry less than 0.125" deep.  Many RMR cuts are considerably deeper.  With the "RMR Cut", there is considerable slop in front of and behind a Trijicon RMR.  The Kiger 9C slide MRDS cuts can improve in this area.

Note:  "Doctor Cut" refers to the Docter/Noblex mounting standard.  The gentleman's name was "Bernhard Docter", not "Doctor".  A mounting standard is defined only in terms of mounting screw holes and index/recoil sockets.  A mounting standard should not be confused with a footprint.  Refer to the "Terminology" section of,
Optics Info Article:  Footprints/Mounting Standards on Red Dot Sights
The Compact DaggerTM slide "Doctor [sic] Cut" (Vortex Venom footprint) is incompatible with many MRDS's compatible with the Docter/Noblex mounting standard.  The Compact DaggerTM slide must be modified in order to accept certain MRDS's including, but not limited to MRDS's from ADE Advanced Optics, Hex, Primary Arms, and Sightmark,
Compact DaggerTM Incompatible "Doctor" MRDS's
With a simple modification to the Vortex Venom footprint, a slide will be compatible with these MRDS's,
Redesign Compact DaggerTM "Doctor Cut"?
On January 19, 2022, PSA said the Compact DaggerTM slide modular optic system would be available in mid-May.  As of this writing, the Compact DaggerTM slide modular optic system still hasn't dropped.  In addition to the Trijicon RMR footprint and a modified Vortex Venom footprint, Anderson Manufacturing should consider offering slides with the OEM Glock (double-stack) MOS footprint.  Advantage Arms incorporates OEM Glock MOS with their MRDS-ready .22 LR conversion kits.  There are high-quality aftermarket adapter plates already available for OEM Glock MOS.

MAGWELLS
Kiger 9C / SCT 19

According to the product description, the SCT 19 frame is compatible with a Magpul magwell and SCT Manufacturing will be offering a magwell for the SCT 19 frame in the future.

Note:  The notion of what constitutes a magwell "fit" can be subjective.  

The owner/CEO of AIM Surplus, Bryan Flannagan, has confirmed that while the Magpul MAG940 magwell does in fact fit the SCT 19 frame, "you can see the mag cutouts at some angles",
Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well for Glock 19 gen3
Bryan and several DaggerTM community members have confirmed that the Strike Industries magwell for the Strike 80 C frame,
Strike Industries Strike 80 C Magwell
SKU:  SI-STRIKE80-MAGWELL
$19.95 MSRP
$17.95 - Aim Surplus
can be made to "fit" the SCT 19 frame.  One community member said, the "strike80 magwell fits" and "Almost as if it were made for it".  Another community member said, the fit was "loose wonky and felt like garbage".  Yet another community member reported, "no issues. It went in almost like it was made for it. Feels good in hand".

Bryan said, "I have seen the SCT magwell and I would wait for it, and it will be priced cheaper than the others also."

SCT Manufacturing VP of Sales and Manufacturing, John Gavic, is saying we will see the SCT 19 magwell "by the end of first qtr next year!"  WTF?

Compact DaggerTM

As of this writing, the SLR Rifleworks PSA Dagger magwell is the only commercially-available magwell compatible with the Compact DaggerTM frame,
SLR Rifleworks PSA Dagger Magwell
$94.99
This black anodized magwell is beautifully designed and machined from 7075 billet aluminum.

PARTS COMPATIBILITY
Kiger 9C

The Kiger 9C is assumed to be compatible with OEM Glock and aftermarket parts intended for an OEM Glock G19 gen3.

Compact DaggerTM

The Compact DaggerTM locking block is proprietary.  It's part of a hybrid locking block / front rail assembly.  Unlike the Kiger 9C frame, the Compact DaggerTM front and rear rails are not overmolded.

All of the Compact DaggerTM pins are proprietary.  PSA redesigned the original Compact DaggerTM trigger pin making the grooves wider and deeper in an attempt to fix the walking trigger pin issue.  The Compact DaggerTM trigger housing and locking block pins are 1/8" roll pins and are not compatible with OEM Glock and aftermarket trigger housing and locking block pins intended for an OEM Glock G19 gen3.  All of the Compact DaggerTM pins can be difficult to remove.

The Compact DaggerTM firing pin is proprietary.  The tip of the firing pin that extends through the breech face is wider than OEM Glock and aftermarket firing pins intended for an OEM Glock G19 gen3.  A Compact DaggerTM firing pin is not compatible with OEM Glock and aftermarket G19 gen3 slides.

HOLSTER COMPATIBILITY
Kiger 9C / SCT 19

Community members are starting to receive their SCT 19 frames.  Initial reports suggest the SCT 19 frame is compatible with at least some G19 holsters, both with and without a weaponlight.  We were a little skeptical of holster compatibility without a weaponlight given the unique SCT 19 trigger guard.

Here's an Aim Surplus blog post regarding SCT 19 holster fitment,
Aim Surplus:  Got Holster?
and the corresponding YouTube video,

Got an SCT Frame? Here is what we found for holsters!

A "good fit" can be subjective when it comes to a holster.  We get a little skeptical when we hear about achieving a good fit through the use of tension screws.  In the absence of a weaponlight, the trigger guard is key to a good fit.  The SCT 19 trigger guard is considerably different than an OEM Glock G19 trigger guard.  However, we greatly appreciate Aim Surplus tackling the subject.

Under "Holster Compatibility", the SCT 19 product description explicitly lists Bravo Concealment Company and Alien Gear holsters.  This seems a little misleading if the SCT 19 frame is in fact, at least partially, compatible with G19 holsters.  It implies the need for a holster specifically designed for the SCT 19 frame.  Bryan Flannagan said,
those were holsters that they tested in house, we have used them with multiple other holsters but most were X300 holsters

Compact DaggerTM

The #1 criticism of the Compact DaggerTM is poor holster compatibility.  The two primary causes of holster compatibility issues are the Compact DaggerTM trigger guard and accessory rail.

A weaponlight attached to the Compact DaggerTM accessory rail hangs lower than a weaponlight attached to an OEM Glock G19 gen3 accessory rail. The distance between the top of the Compact DaggerTM slide and the bottom of the weaponlight is taller making the holster fit tighter.  Refer to,
Compact DaggerTM Holster Compatibility Explained

(Compact DaggerTM is Blue; OEM Glock G19 gen3 is Wireframe)
CYA Supply Co. Illustration Edited to Add Red Arrows and Lines

The difference in the accessory rail also explains why weaponlights such as the SureFire X300U-A fit an OEM Glock G19 accessory rail securely and fit the Compact DaggerTM accessory rail poorly,
Compact DaggerTM and SureFire X300U "A" vs "B"

OTHER MODELS
DaggerTM

PSA offers custom Compact DaggerTM pistols,
Custom Compact DaggerTM Pistols

In addition to the DaggerTM Compact, PSA offers the or DaggerTM Full Size S (G19X/G45),
DaggerTM Full Size S
Starting at $309.99 including a free Soft Pistol Case ($29.99 MSRP value)

The DaggerTM Full Size S frame is offered à la carte in black, flat dark earth, gray, and sniper green,
Complete DaggerTM Full Size S Frame
$99.99

At SHOT Show 2022, PSA debuted the DaggerTM Micro (G43X) with a 15-round hybrid polymer/steel G43X/G48 magazine (compatible with an OEM polymer magazine release),
Micro DaggerTM
At SHOT Show 2023, PSA debuted the DaggerTM Full Size L (G17),
DaggerTM Full Size L
And in January 2022, PSA (informally) announced the .22 LR DaggerTM,
.22 LR DaggerTM

FUN FACTS

The Kiger mustang is a strain of mustang horse located in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Oregon. Horses with specific conformation traits discovered in 1977, the name applies only to wild-captured individuals and does not apply to their bred-in-captivity progeny, which are known as Kiger horses.

Kiger Mustang - Wikipedia

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats the point of another glock?

Its the same size and shape, but likely wont be compatible with glock holsters but wont improve ergonomics.  It will use the same internals, which means it will have a staple gun trigger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I would trust the PSA glawk clone more than Anderson honestly
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]

SCT Manufacturing
SCT 19 Frame

SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 Frame
$49.99 MSRP (with locking block)

Here's an Aim Surplus YouTube review of the new SCT Manufacturing SCT 19 G19 gen3 frame,

SCT Frame For Glock 19 from AimSurplus

WHERE TO PURCHASE SCT 19 FRAME
Available Now

Aim Surplus
SCT MANUFACTURING SCT19 COMPACT PISTOL FRAME- BLACK
$13.99 Shipping
$49.95
$42.00 for ARFCOM Members *
* - Promptly E-mail your order number to bryan at aimsurplus.com
Brownells
SCT MANUFACTURING - SCT 19 FRAME FOR GLOCK 19
Free Shipping
$10 FFL Fee
$49.99
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Just az gud!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why? I’ve used Anderson components and never had a problem.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Should’ve called it the “Liger”
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I would shoot the shit out of that. No fucks given. But alas, I'm in the middle of a remodel
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#8]
If I wanted a Glock, I'd just buy a Glock.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
You know what, I actually like the way that frame looks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#10]
It has 20% too much stuff for me to care.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You know what, I actually like the way that frame looks.
View Quote
Me too, with the exception of the bumps on the trigger guard.  But those could be taken off easily enough.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Two things.

1. If they made the serrations thinner, they could have for a lot more on the slide
2. The fuck is a “ thumb accelerator pad”?
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted: 1. If they made the serrations thinner, they could have for a lot more on the slide
View Quote
From the first time I saw the Kiger 9C slide I felt it was missing a serration in the front and rear.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted: THE SCT frame takes magpul magwells and has its own magwell coming.   We have dealer pricing available and could hook up a Arf discount on them
View Quote
Community members are starting to receive their SCT 19 frames (I assume they're coming from you).  Initial reports suggest the SCT 19 frame is compatible with at least some G19 holsters, both with and without a weaponlight.  I was little skeptical of holster compatibility without a weaponlight given the unique trigger guard.  Can you help me understand why SCT Manufacturing explicitly calls out Bravo Concealment Company and Alien Gear holsters?  At least for me, that comes across as a little misleading if the SCT 19 frame is in fact, at least partially, compatible with G19 holsters.  It implies the need for a holster specifically designed for the the SCT 19 frame.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted: those were holsters that they tested in house, we have used them with multiple other holsters but most were X300 holsters
View Quote
I assume Anderson Manufacturing will eventually offer the Kiger 9C with an MRDS cut.  I understand the Compact DaggerTM "relatively well".  I've been "chronicling" the Compact DaggerTM since it first shipped almost 17 months ago,
Palmetto State Armory DaggerTM
Anderson Manufacturing could definitely incorporate some improvements over the Compact DaggerTM in the area of the MRDS cut.

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#21]
@Bryan_Aim,

Would you happen to have any Kiger 9C marketing material you can share?  Or do we need to wait until October 25?

I see Spartan Defense and Amchar Wholesale Inc. are using my photograph of the Kiger 9C. Doh!  I guess Anderson Manufacturing didn't provide you guys with a stock photo?  Can you add the Kiger 9C to the Aim Surplus web site at this time as well?  I'd like to add a link to your product page.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:01:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its the same size and shape, but likely wont be compatible with glock holsters but wont improve ergonomics.  It will use the same internals, which means it will have a staple gun trigger.
View Quote

They are the AR15 of pistols.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Daggers are showing to be extremely reliable.  I have a Dagger slide on a P80 and it runs flawlessly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Good God...get innovative people...!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#25]
The Glock clones that are on the market aren't much less than a true Glock. Why not spend the extra $100 and get the real time tested thing?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Glock clones that are on the market aren't much less than a true Glock. Why not spend the extra $100 and get the real time tested thing?
View Quote

Why spend less than a 6920 Colt?  

Because people mod the shit out of Gen 3 19s in the same way.

Face it people. The Gen 3 19 is the pistol form of an AR15.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Two things.

1. If they made the serrations thinner, they could have for a lot more on the slide
2. The fuck is a “ thumb accelerator pad”?
View Quote

2 gas pedal
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Where are all the sig clones?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got an out-of-spec lower that their CS never got back to me in regards to.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sane thing happened with a out of spec colt upper I bought from midway. Ended up just returning it for a refund.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I've no use for another Glock, especially a poverty pony Glock.

But at $100 more than a hipoint it'll sell for those who want a glock but don't have the $.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Should’ve called it the “Liger”
View Quote

Underrated tweet
Attachment Attached File

I don't really see the draw. I can get a blue label Glock for about the same price with the bonus of having solid holster options.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Slightly off-topic, but I'd alluded to the Combat Armory G19 gen3 frame in my original post in this thread as another popular serialized G19 gen3 frame.  The Combat Armory frame has been extremely well received.  As with the Kiger 9C / SCT 19 frame, it's compatible with OEM Glock and aftermarket parts intended for a G19 gen3 frame.  The Combat Armory frame has very good compatibility with G19 holsters.  And the Combat Armory frame is compatible with magwells and grip plugs intended for a G19 gen3 frame.

Combat Armory announced today that the $44.99 G19 gen3 frame (without locking block) will be back in stock soon!
Stripped Pistol Frame For Gen 3 Glock 19/23/32 Parts Compatible
$69.99

Sale: $44.99

Stripped Pistol Frame For Gen 3 Glock 19/23/32 Parts Compatible Locking Block Included
$99.99
Sale: $59.99

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Want the 22lr version,  or at least the slide
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#35]
“New” guns are always good but that’s going to be a hard pass. I’ll stick to Glock
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted: Want the 22lr version,  or at least the slide
View Quote
PSA .22 LR DaggerTM,
.22 LR DaggerTM
or an offering from Anderson Manufacturing?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Poverty pony!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#38]
That'll put the ew right back in pew.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
“New” guns are always good but that’s going to be a hard pass. I’ll stick to Glock
View Quote

Username checks out.

These are exactly the same arguments the Colt Bros made about the 6920 around 2002.  "Hey, man.  Look at the chart!  The Gold Standard.  It's parked under the FSB!"

A lot of people (me included) don't like the ergos of the Glock.  Putting the same "guts" into a better-fitting package seems like an easy no-brainer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#41]
So a clone of a glock for about the price of a glock.

Whoopee.

I have considered PSA’s Dagger.

They cheap.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#42]
@Obey

We’re gonna need a torture test on these.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Me too, with the exception of the bumps on the trigger guard.  But those could be taken off easily enough.
View Quote

Same, hate the damn speed bumps on the trigger guards.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted: So a clone of a glock for about the price of a glock.

Whoopee.

I have considered PSA’s Dagger.

They cheap.
View Quote
The Anderson Manufacturing Kiger 9C is a price point pistol and the price is definitely too high.  PSA has sold well over 100,000 Compact DaggerTM pistols since it first shipped the week of May 10, 2021 (17 months ago).  You can understand why Anderson Manufacturing is attracted to the PSA business model.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Cool, I welcome all new firearms
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Great write up, thank you!
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's the point of another AR?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Spartan Defense
UPC: 676351707204
$453.73
Amchar Wholesale Inc....
View Quote

$500 out the door (if lucky), for that horribly non-ergo straight grip overall mail-it-in design; for a me-too Glock knock off?  Uh.. no.   Make it $250 and we might talk - maybe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted: $500 out the door (if lucky), for that horribly non-ergo straight grip overall mail-it-in design; for a me-too Glock knock off?  Uh.. no.   Make it $250 and we might talk - maybe.
View Quote
I agree completely.  Anderson Manufacturing must get the price under $300.  Knock off $25 for each of the four missing serrations and we're almost there.

One of the most well-received aspects of the $299.99 Compact DaggerTM is the frame.  The Compact DaggerTM frame and an OEM Glock G19 frame share the same grip angle.  However, the unique ergonomics of the Compact DaggerTM frame make it handle as if the grip angle is very different.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted: Great write up, thank you!
View Quote
You're welcome!  I'll maintain the original post as the Kiger 9C drops and more information becomes available.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top