BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, that Red Wave is now looking like a gently breezy pink mist.  It appears to be a crapshoot whether we take the House.  The Senate looks pretty much lost.  It will remain 50/50 or the dems will pick up a couple seats.

Pray the "experts" are wrong.  And that enough people are paying enough attention to prevent dem shenanigans.
View Quote

Are you willing to bet on that outcome?

I say the GOP takes the House. You seem to think that they won't.

Loser leaves ARFCOM for good.

Let's see if you actually believe your doom posting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Mafia princess will lose.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
A safe bet is this.
REPUBLICANS take the house. PELOSI is out on her ass.
DEMOCRATS get a 1 to 2 seat win keeping the senate.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She knows what rigging is in the works.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A month ago, I would have said she was full of shit.  Now, I'm not sure.  The Republicans seem determined to shoot themselves in both feet.
View Quote

That is the whole purpose of Gaslighting. The goal is to get you to question your judgment and if you are voting for the right person. Democrats do this all the time. The biggest problem with the Republican Party is all the defeatism.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Dominion was buying the drinks that day. The mail in votes will be accounted for this time Tits McGee.
cGee.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She's mighty confident. So is her nephew in California.

It's like they know something
View Quote

Like what?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A month ago, I would have said she was full of shit.  Now, I'm not sure.  The Republicans seem determined to shoot themselves in both feet.
View Quote

This is a tactic. She is trying to convince some more republicans it is a lost cause so there is no reason to bother voting. I have zero idea who is going to win, but she is using a tactic. It works the other way when it comes down to the wire and they try to convince you that your side has already won, so, no reason to go vote.
It's one of the reasons people get surprised after the votes are counted.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck what Nancy has to say. She can shove her gourmet ice cream up her leathery asshole.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is a tactic. She is trying to convince some more republicans it is a lost cause so there is no reason to bother voting. I have zero idea who is going to win, but she is using a tactic. It works the other way when it comes down to the wire and they try to convince you that your side has already won, so, no reason to go vote.
It's one of the reasons people get surprised after the votes are counted.
View Quote

And the dumbest of the dumbs fall for it every time and then chime in with defeatist nonsense.

DUR DA DOMINZ RIGS IT!

DUR, IZ NOTTA VOTINGZ NO MOARH!

Somehow they seem to think that embracing defeat and allowing the left to play them like a fiddle is virtuous.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:30:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck her.

Make sure you get your ass to the polls on Election Day. Bring friends.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:05:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:12:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I really wouldn't be surprised to see the democrats refuse to accept the election results - they always claim it was fraud when they lose. Maybe this time, they refuse to relinquish power. They're already calling all republicans terrorists. I imagine there will be a lot more FBI raids.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#15]
If they cheat like they did in 2020 then they will maintain the majority, if they don't then they will lose it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:16:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, that Red Wave is now looking like a gently breezy pink mist.  It appears to be a crapshoot whether we take the House.  The Senate looks pretty much lost.  It will remain 50/50 or the dems will pick up a couple seats.

Pray the "experts" are wrong.  And that enough people are paying enough attention to prevent dem shenanigans.

Speaking of a red wave, notice how the Democrat controlled media is silent as a mouse about even mentioning a possible red wave? They campaigned for 2 years straight to get a blue wave in 2018 and they got a small one, but, it was weak compared to the losses Obama saw during his mid term years...and that's despite the same Democrat propaganda trying to make Obama into a demi-god. The Democrats have everything in their favor from celebrities, media, facebook/youtube/twitter, they have +10 or more free points in every election due to the bias.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:41:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If they cheat like they did in 2020 then they will maintain the majority, if they don't then they will lose it.
View Quote

Maybe they aren't capable of cheating as much, stealing the house is harder you can't steal 435 separate elections from a handful of large cities the same way you can a statewide race.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:53:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

More likely they are wrong and soon we'll all see that.

Probably trying to talk confident to encourage dem vote so they lose less. They aren't keeping the house.
View Quote

Whatever. What would a R congress & senate majority actually yield besides capitulation & "reaching across the aisle" compromise? D's drive while R's ride shotgun in good ol' uniparty style.

It can't be said too often: We're not voting our way out of this mess. Well beyond that stage.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:58:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with you but switch to decaf my dude
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:22:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.  How about a basic membership?  You don't have one and mine expires in a week.

The constant drumbeat by the MSM about TRUUUMMMP!!!, Graham trying to outlaw abortion (MUH UTERUUUS!!!), gas prices going down, inflation slowing down, the secure border, all these point toward our Glorious Leader doing a great job and, hey, FREE STUFF AFTER THE ELECTION!!!  What sheep could resist that?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:25:02 AM EDT
[#21]

You know, I saw a small blurb in the WSJ a few months ago where House dems were looking to decertify Dominion over security issues and Dominion said, "Yeah, no, that ain't happening."  After that, crickets.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:29:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Before the Roe v Wade reversal I would have said she's talking out her ass (as usual). In fact, it was shaping up to be a huge romp and I believed we would have handily taken both houses. Post reversal, I think she's correct. Abortion has always been the holy grail rallying cry for the Dems, and this decision has galvanized them to the extent that those Democrats that would otherwise not vote in a midterm sure as hell will be this time around. They will maintain the majority, albeit by a much slimmer margin.
View Quote
You can hardly get a slimmer margin than what they have now.

Abortion is now a State issue to resolve.  That's all SCOTUS did, and that's how it always should have been. I'll grant you that the GOP is doing their usual piss poor job of messaging on that.  I'll also go out on a limb and say that the radical Dem's holy Grail of "abortion at any time, including immediately before birth" is not as popular as they would have you believe.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:37:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Abortion is now a State issue to resolve.  That's all SCOTUS did, and that's how it always should have been. I'll grant you that the GOP is doing their usual piss poor job of messaging on that.  I'll also go out on a limb and say that the radical Dem's holy Grail of "abortion at any time, including immediately before birth" is not as popular as they would have you believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before the Roe v Wade reversal I would have said she's talking out her ass (as usual). In fact, it was shaping up to be a huge romp and I believed we would have handily taken both houses. Post reversal, I think she's correct. Abortion has always been the holy grail rallying cry for the Dems, and this decision has galvanized them to the extent that those Democrats that would otherwise not vote in a midterm sure as hell will be this time around. They will maintain the majority, albeit by a much slimmer margin.

I always felt there were more important issues but now I just don't give a fuck and everyone should do the same.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, and Flimsy Graham didn't help any with his sabotage job.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They might know how many women are going to vote against the he GOP over abortion ban laws

Quoted:
They are losing ground in other areas so they have to keep the angry white women vote.
View Quote

With Respect,

The Woman's Vote is about 50% of the population. While not ALL women will vote 'single issue' over Abortion, the SCOTUS decision and several very heavy handed Republican State Abortion Bans HAVE given a Very Significant voter mobilization and expected high turn out for the upcoming Mid Terms over this issue.

and it's not just 'White Women' who will vote over it - if the Abortion issue takes votes away from recent Republican inroads in the Black & Hispanic & Asian communities back to the Democrats because of it - that all cumulatively adds up to a significant difference at the polls.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:46:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How long can that cunt live?
View Quote

When you sell your soul to satan, who knows; what is she; 125, 126??? I hope it's painful however and whenever it happens... I want to repeat it because it sounds so good to my ears:

I hope it is extraordinarily painful, and lasts much, much longer than normal!!! I hope she suffers soo soo much...SOOO MUCH!!!!!

And i feel dirty for wishing for such a foul thing...Its so conflicting, because I want no one to hurt ever, but these people fucking deserve it, but then I feel dirty and shameful, as those are the ones you pray for the most, the lost souls.... But, because of such crime, and such hate for their fellow men, and for their threatening me with something I could never even imagine doing, which is to betray my country??!!!??

I cannot feel any sympathy or empathy for these people now...fuck...I have to put my life long lessons away for this and I hate them even more for making me become a hateful person and having evil thoughts...

Im sorry lord...

sorry, rant off...
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:50:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Have another drink Nutty Nancy!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:52:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Go home, Pelosi, you are drunk!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:53:21 AM EDT
[#29]
"I got us here twice to the majority, and I don't intend to [give it up]."

Sounds like an insurrection to me!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Hell yeah they shouldn’t still be voting remotely.

And to really make those pussies wet their pants, the “extreme Maga Republicans” need to ban face masks from the House Floor.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:51:55 AM EDT
[#32]
She must have insider information about that too.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#33]
She may be right.

The republicans have made a mistake by hitching their wagon to Trump.  Outside of microcosm echo chambers the hate for him and those associated with him is visceral.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:58:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Probably trying to talk confident to encourage dem vote so they lose less. They aren't keeping the house.
View Quote

Read between the Democrat-Marxist lines: "we are confident in our cheating efforts, so if we lose the house from the mid-terms, it will be an Extreme MAGA fraudulent election that must be investigated, rioted over, and all candidates labeled as illegitimate. I may not be the majority, but I'm keeping my fucking gavel!"

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#35]
No leader, even the bad ones, go into battle, publicly declaring, "Yeah, we're about to get fucked up bad on this one. Talley Ho!"
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She's mighty confident. So is her nephew in California.

It's like they know something
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Read between the Democrat-Marxist lines: "we are confident in our cheating efforts, so if we lose the house from the mid-terms, it will be an Extreme MAGA fraudulent election that must be investigated, rioted over, and all candidates labeled as illegitimate. I may not be the majority, but I'm keeping my fucking gavel!"

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ROCK6

Quoted:

Whatever. What would a R congress & senate majority actually yield besides capitulation & "reaching across the aisle" compromise? D's drive while R's ride shotgun in good ol' uniparty style.

It can't be said too often: We're not voting our way out of this mess. Well beyond that stage.

EXACTLY

This will take the form of a variety of different outcomes, none good. The decline will continue, only the speed of which it does is in question.

The true constitutional patriot candidates were not allowed to advance in most all the purple and blue states. This was pulled off in a variety of methods. Leftists we’re plain as day changing their status to independent so the could vote in droves against the most likely to win (best R) candidates. Saw it happen. Just one of a myriad of known strategies at the local levels. The corruption is so complete at every level, on both sides (establishment RINO Rs too) that we’re screwed.

Never, ever give up. Go vote and bring anybody and everybody. At a minimum, to expose all of the corruption, lies and cheating. This way, the truth might see the light of day, if even for a second, again.

Then start thinking about the real way to fix this. Because it isn’t at the ballot boxes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Vote printer goes Brrrttt…brrrtttt…brrrttt…..

Voting doesn’t matter.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Fnp
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She may be right.

The republicans have made a mistake by hitching their wagon to Trump.  Outside of microcosm echo chambers the hate for him and those associated with him is visceral.
View Quote

Lol, where the fuck are you???

I live in rural Ohio and everyone loves T$, everybody, flags and yard signs, lots of FJB signs, shit one local guy bought a billboard saying "Lets go Brandon" with a pic of Jill crying. No one others gives a fuck about murdering babies.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says guy with communist screen name
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#43]
While I believe the Roe decision was strategically foolish for the time the Dems are going to lose, just not as badly as they could have.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#44]
I’m not sure people here understand what Dobbs did.
Replace Dobbs with an overturning of the 2A
(Spare the constitutional right vs Supreme Court decision or where the laws should be made state or federal)
Pro choice people believed they had federal protections for abortion rights. They believe GOP efforts removed those federal protections (and they did)
You can argue them about how the constitution works but it won’t do any good. Pre Dobbs=federal protections, post Dobbs=no federal protections.
This is how they feel. This is what will drive people to the polls. This is what is driving massive new female voter registrations.
Now
How would it affect an election if you replace Dobbs with the “safe schools” act that removed all federal protections on gun ownership?
You can say “all it did was put the issue to the individual states” all you want and suggest it has no affect but all you have to do is look at the Kansas vote, demographics of new voter registrations in PA, new voter registration demographics pre vs post Dobbs in NC to get a foreshadowing of how the midterm likely outcomes have changed.
Add a few extreme right candidates into the mix and a few DJTisms and the race is vastly different.
We argue the nobility of “all we did was get abortion to the states where it belongs” but that’s not true.
The goal was to try to get abortion outlawed in as many places as possible. It’s been a GOP thing for quite a while.
I don’t think most people are dumb enough to buy the idea that the Supreme Court had no motive of outlawing abortion in their decision and that decision moved control of congress for a certainty to uncertain
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Like a secret handshake for dems.  "We gotcha covered!"
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#46]
If you don't vote or vote (d) you're part of the problem and have no business bitching and totally get what the circus gives you.  Don't be a lazy incompetent fuk.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you're wrong about that (well, excluding unhinged leftists that would never vote R anyway). Everything I've seen has pointed to Trump being more popular than the republican party in general. Nearly all of his endorsed candidates beat their establishment rivals in the primaries. They didn't just lay down, either. Like in Joe Kent's case, they ran 2 "America first" spoiler candidates and spent $5 million to take him out. He still came out on top and dethroned a long time incumbent swamp creature.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#48]
She should know if the fix is in.  They stole one as a test - this midterm will be the true demonstration, steeling every congressional seat and senate seat they want.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#49]
They’ll probably gain 20 seats.

Women want to freely scour their wombs of unwanted younglings!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If you don't vote or vote (d) you're part of the problem and have no business bitching and totally get what the circus gives you.  Don't be a lazy incompetent fuk.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top