Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh that guy. Quick search:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Does-Andrew-from-the-ar15-com-YouTube-channel-have-an-account-and-post-on-arfcom-/5-2523261/?page=1

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Is-bluefalcon-banned-/5-2158141/
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
And untuck ur shirt people that have giant belly’s and tuck their shirt in and looks like they wear a V neck
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those vids are 100% pure distilled essence of cringe
View Quote

That’s a very concise and accurate description.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah that guy is fat and gross and has an unkempt appearance.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm with the Clint Eastwood dude.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Now, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about but I think it's pretty fair that if someone is going to start a thread and flame the ARFCOM news guy, who I think I've seen like once an wasn't particularly impressed by, you should probably provide evidence of your accusations and some substantive argument. Otherwise, it's pretty much just gossip. I thought call out threads were against the CoC. Isn't that pretty much what this amounts to?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]
on one hand, any champion of 2A gets a kudos from me

on the other hand, it's weird when new dudes defend the purity of ARFCOM, just never seems genuine

on the third hand, I'm not gonna watch all his videos to find out if he's a raging lefty commie or just a bit left of me

on the forth hand, taxation is theft, commies aren't people, Fuck soup bitches, and thicc ass is where its at.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#8]
When everyone is making stellar content from gun events/shows, then there are his arfcoms videos and every thumbnail
Fucking embarrasing
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow.

I had no idea there was so much animosity towards Blue Falcon. I enjoy his videos I watch, but I am really not a YouTube guy.

If ya’ll hate them so much, why don’t you approach some YouTubers you like to make content for the page. Find out how much it’s going to cost and than talk to site staff about it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The face of the largest gun forum in the world should look respectable and be intelligent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The face of the largest gun forum in the world should look respectable and be intelligent.

Quoted:
Yeah that guy is fat and gross and has an unkempt appearance.

Quoted:
Those vids are 100% pure distilled essence of cringe

Those ARFcom videos are exactly like GD… and it’s glorious…

GD-cringelord >> Fudds
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I won't watch his videos.
There should be a poll. Maybe Brownell's will get the hint and fire him.
View Quote

Brownells doesnt watch the videos or look at the content of people they work with.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Now, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about but I think it's pretty fair that if someone is going to start a thread and flame the ARFCOM news guy, who I think I've seen like once an wasn't particularly impressed by, you should probably provide evidence of your accusations and some substantive argument. Otherwise, it's pretty much just gossip. I thought call out threads were against the CoC. Isn't that pretty much what this amounts to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where Norcal touched you.

Or maybe since you claim you don’t know you should read the thread instead of acting the way you are.

The previous thread on this guy covered it a bit. The guy makes bad videos and has previously been banned. What more do you need to know?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I watched exactly one of his videos.
View Quote

I watched two to make sure it wasn’t some kind of weird bad day video take. It wasn’t. It’s him.  He gives off a very strange vibe and the powers that be dug their heels in like petulant children and said, “we’re sticking with him, fuck your opinions.” Very strange.

Oh, well…
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I rarely post, but having spent decades in broadcasting, I've got to say the AR15.com videos are indeed terrible. I never like to criticize the talent having felt that sting many times, but please take heed of the advice being offered here to cut out the attempts to be "cute".
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Does the same guy run the ar15 instagram account?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When everyone is making stellar content from gun events/shows, then there are his arfcoms videos and every thumbnail
Fucking embarrasing
View Quote

Arfcom is a joke to the rest of the gun world and if you take their YouTube channel into consideration I totally understand why.

TFBtv should be considered a baseline of excellent YT gun content, and then compare that to some fat fucking retard making reddit NPC faces at everything.

I would say "it's embarrassing" but I guess if the owners don't care about their image why should I? Their industry sponsor checks keep rolling in so I guess it hasn't hurt business.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Arfcom is a joke to the rest of the gun world and if you take their YouTube channel into consideration I totally understand why.

TFBtv should be considered a baseline of excellent YT gun content, and then compare that to some fat fucking retard making reddit NPC faces at everything.

I would say "it's embarrassing" but I guess if the owners don't care about their image why should I? Their industry sponsor checks keep rolling in so I guess it hasn't hurt business.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Ah yes, GD. Where "Lefty" means literally anything but someone who perceives society as irreparably structured as a powerful group of elites versus a mass of oppressed workers and therefore requires a revolution to usher in a promised glorious future. No, people who believe that are usually the ones calling everyone else a "Lefty."
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where Norcal touched you.

Hall monitor alert!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
His videos are terrible. I have no idea how he was able to con his way into making videos for this site.
View Quote

This site is easily one of the largest gun platforms and that is the best they can do with videos....it makes no sense. They are terrible.  The shotshow videos are even worse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No comment.
View Quote

When no comment is a comment

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Agreed. I won’t watch his trash videos. No clue why this site uses that clown.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The previous thread on this guy covered it a bit. The guy makes bad videos and has previously been banned. What more do you need to know?
View Quote

This.  

It’s embarrassing that he’s the face of this site.  His videos are bad from any perspective.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#25]
IBTL, and yeah the videos aren't great.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#26]
The fat guy in the videos I instantly turn off when I see it’s him?

Those videos are painful.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
on one hand, any champion of 2A gets a kudos from me

on the other hand, it's weird when new dudes defend the purity of ARFCOM, just never seems genuine

on the third hand, I'm not gonna watch all his videos to find out if he's a raging lefty commie or just a bit left of me

on the forth hand, taxation is theft, commies aren't people, Fuck soup bitches, and thicc ass is where its at.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

It really is. Not being an ass, but mention arfcom to anyone who knows about it and it’s almost always “that place is retarded”. In my experience anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Can't believe this hasn't been locked yet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It really is. Not being an ass, but mention arfcom to anyone who knows about it and it’s almost always “that place is retarded”. In my experience anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn't mean they don't come here.

Do a poll in GD and I bet 87% would agree to such a statement. And yet...
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It really is. Not being an ass, but mention arfcom to anyone who knows about it and it's almost always "that place is retarded". In my experience anyway.
View Quote
That's half the fun of this place.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Or maybe since you claim you don’t know you should read the thread instead of acting the way you are.

View Quote

I read the thread, did you? The entire premise that the OP laid out is that the ARFCOM news guy is a leftist. Absolutely no evidence provided at all. I get that there's history and that people don't like the style of his videos. How does that make him a leftist? Seems like a pro 2A guy to me. Matt Hoover is a pro 2A guy that rubs a lot of folks wrong. No reason to start a thread accusing him of being a leftist.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Never thought of it much before but maybe he's the reason anytime I see a fat guy with a long goatee talking about guns I automatically assume they're tarded. idk
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#34]
I must agree. Hate to pile on, but I watched 1 and can't watch them anymore at all. It is truly disappointing that such a huge site, with a huge presence and following, has this guy for the YouTube face.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#35]
The guy is stuck in the internet from 20 years ago. I made a thread about him a while ago and the people with "seniority" (accounts older than mine with higher post counts ) told me that he "loves us".

Fact of the matter is his cringe content is awful, and his interactions with others in the industry is friggen weird. I think his interactions with the Griffin Armament from Shot Show (IIRC) really show exactly why he shouldn't be the "Face of ARFCOM".
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh, THAT guy. I cringe every time I see his face on the main page. I'm damn sure not watching his videos.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Can't believe this hasn't been locked yet.
View Quote

What's more telling is that not a single mod or site staff has tried to come in and clear things up or explain Arfcoms stance.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This guy?

https://m.youtube.com/c/chopinbloc/videos

I have no idea what OP is talking about either, but I think this is the same guy doing arf videos
View Quote
There was a thing....if you saw and you know, then you know and don't talk about it.

If you don't well don't talk about it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Cringeworthy haven’t watched that cave troll for about a year now I suffered through the vids because it was arfcoms channel but Jesus that dude is straight retarded……every video

Face of arfcom?????
Fucking world
View Quote

It’s really too bad because it seems like some really good programming could be developed. Yeah possibly interview type stuff with industry leaders. Topics involving future trends. Instead we get what we get…
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

C'mon man it's embarrassing 2018
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#41]
In before this thread disappears
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Unfortunately the videos suck ass. I have a YT premium account and subscribe to about 70 different channels. AR15.com isn't one of them.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That's half the fun of this place.
View Quote

100%. I come here to laugh and be silly.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This site is easily one of the largest gun platforms and that is the best they can do with videos....it makes no sense. They are terrible.  The shotshow videos are even worse.
View Quote

This faggy British guy does pretty good talking about guns and does not come across as a weirdo or a swarthy  hoodlum.

The added bonus is they are entertaining.

A New Era of English Shotguns?! The Longthorne Sporter
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats my experience as well. Bring up arfcom at any training class and its always the same general reaction.

I chalk that up to most people thinking GD is arfcom. Which makes them right, it is kind of retarded but thats what makes it funny which is why I stick around and as weird as it can get its still way better than reddit.

As a guy who makes content for a living I don't like to shit on others who do as well. I have learned though that it is a good idea to take valid criticism and learn from it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#46]
i dont know/remember who bluefalcon was or who he is now.  Or who runs the arfcom YT channel or that arfcom even had a YT channel until just now.
So I took a gander at the main page and saw the videos and immediately clicked away.

Ive never been embarrassed to be associated with arfcom until now.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Oh heck, I’m in.

I have no idea where his politics land but he looks like a complete jackass with the slack jawed open mouth pictures he puts in all the thumbnails for the videos.  I know if I had a company that isn’t the face I would want representing it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I read the previous thread where this was asked of the staff.  

The evidence that was posted was moderately damning.  

I just don’t like his videos or his style so I stopped watching after the first arfcom video.
View Quote

Agreed…can’t stand him…
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#50]
I like arfcom news
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top