Those videos have always sucked
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dunno if he’s a lefty, he could be a good guy for all I know.  

I Do know his video’s are damned near unwatchable because of all the cutesy internet geek memes and interruptions.  

Dude- If you read this, please stop, with all the bullshit.  Review something and tell us about That Thing.   We don’t want to see memes.

None of that shit is cute or funny.   You aren’t a child anymore.  

Do the presentation like a Man.  Have some professionalism.
View Quote

I could not have said it better.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Right now, I am about as confused as Clint Eastwood was in Where Eagles Dare when Burton pulled a gun on him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Vids suck ass. Whomever chose that fool as a face man was an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, the videos are not a good look and the folks in this thread piling on criticism are spot on. Maybe he's a good guy, maybe not, can't be certain.  I AM certain that GD-esque edgelord memebros shouldn't be the face of the internets's largest gun forum.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I had watched a few of his videos on ammo/ballistic gel tests what seems like several years ago. I don’t remember them being too bad.

Then I seented him as the Arf.com guy and was pretty disappointed with what I saw.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

...been around long? Cause your posting from an account that was created in 2021... smell test, failure.
View Quote

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. My account is creeping up on 2 years old and that makes it suspicious? Why are people so insistent on talking in fucking riddles around here?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Agree.  Same here.  And he is obnoxious and fat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unfortunately the videos suck ass. I have a YT premium account and subscribe to about 70 different channels. AR15.com isn’t one of them.
View Quote

Yup...very annoying and unwatchable
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#12]
AR15.com became "strictly from commercial" a long time ago.
It has all the negatives of a commercial, greedy and woke enterprise.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:39:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Everyone saying the videos suck (I agree) and the guy shouldn't be the voice of ARF, yet 80% of ARF GD is exactly like that guy and his videos...

But I am still here for some reason...
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone really watch those videos?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#16]
This creepy dude again? Unwatchable.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I always figured he had blackmail on goatboy or something.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#18]
One would think he would have a presence here on the blog

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#19]
IIRC, his username here was chopinbloc and was banned, then staff let him back on the site with a new username, BlueFalcon. Then he somehow became the arfcom YouTuber.

And his videos and persona are very cringey. I suppose his persona is deemed click worthy for the non-GD arfcommer or internet at-large? I mean, there are a lot of cringey YouTubers that have millions of subs, but then again this is arfcom and sadly I’d expect better.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Right now, I am about as confused as Clint Eastwood was in Where Eagles Dare when Burton pulled a gun on him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Those vids are 100% pure distilled essence of cringe
View Quote

*heavy breathing intensifies*
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#22]
The left couldn't have picked a better spokesman for the largest gun forum if they had tried.

I'm not going to make fun of someone's appearance, but corporations pick certain types to represent them for a reason.  

Doesn't matter if 87% of GD looks like him. Present the image of what you want a clean cut 2A person to look like. He can make faces like a 12 year old girl on his own channel. Be professional on Ar15.com's.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Holy shit do all those videos have the meme cartoon shit in them?  . How would anyone think that shit is watchable with all that going on?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This jackass hates us, why is he still the Face of ARFCOM?

https://m.youtube.com/user/ar15com/videos

He had a video on his, 'separate'', video channel where he ranted about race. Why is this Blue Falcon still a part of this website? I cannot find it, but I still remember his 'buh buh buh' bullshit, erm fuck what you care about'.
View Quote

I have no idea what’s going on.

But I do know that if I go inform myself, I’d have to give clicks to the guy you hate...which would reinforce to the powers that be that he should be the face of Arf.com cuz clicks.

Or you could give out more information when you post so we don’t have to feed the troll and perpetuate his reign of terror.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I read the previous thread where this was asked of the staff.  

The evidence that was posted was moderately damning.  

I just don’t like his videos or his style so I stopped watching after the first arfcom video.
View Quote

I remember that and I don’t care for the videos either.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
fuck you talking about OP?

Ok so who is this guy?? whats his screen name? is this a callout thread?

and what "seperate" channel, maybe give more info OP instead of secret squirrel shit
View Quote

His name was Blue Falcon
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, dude is just terrible. Last thread got locked, iirc.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He is an absolutely terrible choice to be “the face of this site”.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So you have been banned from here before and allowed to come back under another name?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This jackass hates us, why is he still the Face of ARFCOM?

https://m.youtube.com/user/ar15com/videos

He had a video on his, 'separate'', video channel where he ranted about race. Why is this Blue Falcon still a part of this website? I cannot find it, but I still remember his 'buh buh buh' bullshit, erm fuck what you care about'.

I'd certainly like to see your evidence if you're going to throw around disparaging accusations. "Ranted about race" is a pretty vague statement. I rant about race, like when people make veiled racist comments because they're bigots. Doesn't mean I'm a leftist, rather I'm a constitutional purist and believe in the absolute equality of all people.

So you have been banned from here before and allowed to come back under another name?

I had already blocked that guy. It is amazing how I can have vehement disagreements with some and I don’t even consider blocking them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Unfortunately the videos suck ass. I have a YT premium account and subscribe to about 70 different channels. AR15.com isn't one of them.
View Quote
This. The videos this guy does are cringey at best and his attempts to be funny fall flat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#32]
I tried to watch a couple of the videos but couldn't finish any of them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. My account is creeping up on 2 years old and that makes it suspicious? Why are people so insistent on talking in fucking riddles around here?
View Quote
Show us on the doll where Norcal touched you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Didnt he do a kind of disrespectful video after Biden had the military "withdrawl" from Afghanistan?  Not really a fan of his videos eaither.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But OP didn't mention who the guy is and what his separate channel is, or even what he supposedly said that wasn't cool.
View Quote

A while back he called us all racists And  staff were as well.  Earned him a free name change and a job as the face of Arfcom.

Clown world in full effect even here at Arf
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't know what's going on here.

We have a youtube channel?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just don’t like his videos or his style so I stopped watching after the first arfcom video.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Tried watching one of the videos quite some time ago. Damn are they cringeworthy. Who thought his delivery style was something that would be watchable? Maybe as something  not to do.
Always with that open mouth "Oooh" look. And who thought making someone banned as the face of Arfcom ?
Let's hope better heads prevail going forward.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#39]
The face of the largest gun forum in the world should look respectable and be intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:52:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A while back he called us all racists And  staff were as well.  Earned him a free name change and a job as the face of Arfcom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But OP didn't mention who the guy is and what his separate channel is, or even what he supposedly said that wasn't cool.

Some of the stuff that happens here really makes you wonder.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is an absolutely terrible choice to be “the face of this site”.

That is one unprofessional swarthy looking guy!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Meh...Short of some real evidence that he's a lefty, I'll continue to operate under the impression that he's probably a good guy.  He definitely likes the 2A which makes him better than most people occupying space in this county.  Having said that, I don't watch any of his videos.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#44]
I won't watch his videos.
There should be a poll. Maybe Brownell's will get the hint and fire him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The face of the largest gun forum in the world should look respectable and be intelligent.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I won't watch his videos.
There should be a poll. Maybe Brownell's will get the hint and fire him.
View Quote
Well, op? Make it so.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#47]
This thread is a clear example of why archived threads get usernames scrubbed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#48]
I thought it was Stylez lol. I watch some of them and am subscribed. I wondered why the thread I made sharing one garnered some hate. Now I know.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where Norcal touched you.
View Quote

Now, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about but I think it's pretty fair that if someone is going to start a thread and flame the ARFCOM news guy, who I think I've seen like once an wasn't particularly impressed by, you should probably provide evidence of your accusations and some substantive argument. Otherwise, it's pretty much just gossip. I thought call out threads were against the CoC. Isn't that pretty much what this amounts to?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Cringeworthy haven’t watched that cave troll for about a year now I suffered through the vids because it was arfcoms channel but Jesus that dude is straight retarded……every video

Face of arfcom?????
Fucking world
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top