BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:25:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So, you need to be ordered to do the "right thing" then?   what happens if those orders tell you to round up "enemies of the state"?
View Quote

"What happens if you stop beating your wife?"

That's the kind of question you just asked.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'd skedaddle too.

Now, if the country was invaded, there's no skedaddling and unless you're a quisling, you must support our troops (both male, female and confused).
View Quote

To enable a domestic version of what is/is becoming a US version of the USSR, including its own gulags?

How do you think all those new irs agents will be used?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I see my role as essentially defensive in nature. While our ARFCOM armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, I'm holding myself in reserve in case the Russians mount a counteroffensive which threatens Houston... or maybe even San Antonio. Then I can move in and stop them.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You realize that FAR more civilians have died in the U.S. invasion of Iraq than Ukrainian civilians have died by Russian hands?

Also consider that the average Russian has far less control over how their country operates than you do.
View Quote

BS

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know if it's a COC violation but I'll risk it.
They should start killing their politicians and any cops that try to force them to report for duty.

Everything's flexible if you have money. The US is very spoiled by the lack of low level corruption in our country. Of course, that also means you can't slip the clerk at the DMV a $50 bill to just have her rubber stamp your paperwork, so you've got to take the good with the bad on that.
View Quote

It's why tyrannies always fail.  Low level corruption blunts the ability of the state to control everything.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The upper class still served during Vietnam, disproportionately as combat arms officers. That tradition should be returned.
View Quote

Sarah Palin’s son was in the army some years back as I recall.  Teddy Rosevelt’s son was a pilot and died in the First World War.  In Europe, the nobility have a history of serving in the military, even down to this day.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which is precisely, in my opinion, why they do it.

If you're a sad opticscuck, and all your other avenues of tribalism have been neutered, all your no-no words banned lest you cease to be welcome in 'polite society'... what do you do when that same social structure finally opens up a little vent of acceptable ethnic aggression, however misplaced it may ultimately be?

The answer, apparently, is that these people get drunk as a fucking skunk on orcs this and orcs that as they revel in the no-limits barbarism and blind hatred they are finally allowed to display.

Pathetic really. Just call somebody a n****r on an imageboard, and get it out your system in a less destructively retarded way.
View Quote

Join date/post count.  Instigating troll spotted
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I see my role as essentially defensive in nature. While our ARFCOM armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, I'm holding myself in reserve in case the Russians mount a counteroffensive which threatens Houston... or maybe even San Antonio. Then I can move in and stop them.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You and I can be friends.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why would they need asylum in the West?

They should return to Ukraine.

View Quote

Sounds good to me, hopefully many of them can.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
View Quote

Almost all women would suddenly be very pro traditional gender roles.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No need to draft me, I’m current military

Ive been advocating for direct nato action this entire time.
View Quote

Same here, would go in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Send all the boomers. It is us young 23 year olds and under that will breed and keep life growing.
View Quote

How?  By fucking a pillow with a picture of a naked anime girl?  That's not how you procreate
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sarah Palin’s son was in the army some years back as I recall.  Teddy Rosevelt’s son was a pilot and died in the First World War.  In Europe, the nobility have a history of serving in the military, even down to this day.
View Quote

Members of the current Congress are more than twice as likely to be veterans as the general population: 17% vs 7%. While there are no good statistics on the subject, I suspect their children are more likely to have served as well; military service tends to run in families.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
View Quote

All the drag queens and transsexuals' would be rounded up and put in the back of a C-5 and flown over.

They are brave and they are heroic and they fight the injustice of Putin.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

But you already ceded Austin right?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They should start killing their politicians and any cops that try to force them to report for duty.

Everything's flexible if you have money. The US is very spoiled by the lack of low level corruption in our country. Of course, that also means you can't slip the clerk at the DMV a $50 bill to just have her rubber stamp your paperwork, so you've got to take the good with the bad on that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I think I read this morning that military aged males were now banned from purchasing flights outside of Russia.
Corruption in other parts of the world can be weird.

Sometimes graft is so expected and common, that people don't just bribe people to not do their job... but even have to bribe people just to *DO* their job.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Corruption in other parts of the world can be weird.

Sometimes graft is so expected and common, that people don't just bribe people to not do their job... but even have to bribe people just to *DO* their job.
View Quote

I can’t speak to higher level corruption in Ukraine, and how much truth there is to the claims of Zelensky and other higher ups there having corrupt dealings with Biden’s family, but this is how it is in Ukraine to an extent at the lower levels.  A friend from Kiev told me she needed to pay someone extra just for a blueprint/floor plan of her apartment.  

It’s not that corruption doesn’t exist in Ukraine, but the Russian troll brigade no doubt exaggerates it, just like they try to paint all Ukrainians as Nazis based on Azov battalion alone and its symbolism.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you need to be ordered to do the "right thing" then?   what happens if those orders tell you to round up "enemies of the state"?

Yes, and it was to the point.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top