Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2001 6:23:13 PM EDT
Now I've seen everything.My boys have a set.There easy to find in the grass though.

I just want to know who the hell thought to make them orange!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are the sporterized army men.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
SICKENING!!!!!!!!!

I am a conniseur of Green Plastic army men.
Really.
I have multiples of every configuration that has ever been made. Well over 1000+-

But "ORANGE"????????????

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
cool!
guess what I've got though....
a near-complete collection of highly detailed micro-machines Desert Storm and Terror Troop soldier collections.I also have almost all the different military aircraft and vehicles.
My cousin worked for Galoob,the company which made Micro Machines.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
cool!
guess what I've got though....
a near-complete collection of highly detailed micro-machines Desert Storm and Terror Troop soldier collections.I also have almost all the different military aircraft and vehicles.
My cousin worked for Galoob,the company which made Micro Machines.
View Quote

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICRO MACHINES!!!

Dude, I was obsessed with those things when they first came out- I had like 40 loose ones I carried with me E_V_E_R_Y_W_H_E_R_E as a kid.

Out of all the ones I had, the only one I have left is a little orange monster-truck. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Orange army men, huh?
Guess they must be post-ban.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Orange army men, huh?
Guess they must be post-ban.

Jewbroni~[/quote

I dont think so there was over 50 in the bag.]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
o0o,sad to say,but Galoob (Micro Machine company) got bought out by Hasbro.You may notice there are no longer micro machines in stores.They are now "G.I. Joe" micros,and sandly they lack the detail,and realism of the Galoob "real world" weapons and vehicles.
The "Desert Storm" series was the most detailed,I have four Bradley APCs,and the Desert Storm one is the most detailed,with TWENTY different colors,all accurate to the real Bradley.My favorite bradley is still the "night attack" camo schemed one,it's in really dark urban sorta camo.
I've also got a whole load of those awesome "battle zone" playsets,you know,the highly detailed playsets with air-strips and bunkers and dirt roads and whatnot.Sorry folks,you can no longer find these high quality battle zones in stores,and the high quality vehicle/infantry/aircraft packs are no longer sold.You would have to buy them off me:)
MUHAHA!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top