Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2001 4:06:14 PM EDT
I have one time in Elko Nevada. It had just landed in a special area behind the State patrol office in a certain roped off area. I was able to get close enough to see that it was completely black with shaded glass, there was markings on the chopper and they were in a slightly different shade of black. Have no idea what they were there for, but it was interesting to see.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
All the newer military helicopters are like that. Very dark OD that looks almost black.  Was probably an army NG helicopter being used for Drug Interdiction(surveillance)
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
yes
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah, I was in the Navy all we had were either battle gray or camo'd
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hold on while I adjust my foil hat!!
OK there we go, safe again..

[x]

Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Airwolf was a great TV show.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
yes
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have but they're not black anymore. "They,"(the dark, evil new world order forces) are onto us(the ones in tin foil hats.) You can't just go whizzing around in black helos anymore, to much ruckus. They've switched to regular helos, painted just like all the rest. You think that's a business chopper buzzing by? WRONG! They'er watching! I know! I Know! I make muffins for them, they land in my back yard and eat them. Don't leave nothing behind, just some racoon poop.

I know the poop is to throw me off!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I bet that paranoid 47 has!

Don't look now! It's a [xx(] U.N. peacekeeper! Falling out of his BLACK helo!!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Haha, come on guys black helicopters?  They fly the helicopters over my house all the time, with a moutain backdrop and 4 or 5 of them flying it looks like a scene from mash.  Never seen a black helicopter.  relax and just watch cnn and everything will be ok.

NSF
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have seen lots of then is the desert , they fly in groups of four mosty.... no big deal.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I bet that paranoid 47 has!

Don't look now! It's a [xx(] U.N. peacekeeper! Falling out of his BLACK helo!!!!
View Quote

Yeah, the fawken things follow me where ever I go.

Good thing 47 is here to shoot ‘em all down.

[NI]     [NI]     [NI]      [NI]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually, the Night Stalkers, an Army Special Ops air support unit out of Ft. Campbell KY, flies black helos.  Their markings are visible up close in order to abide by FAA regulations.  They provide primary support for Delta Force out of Fort Bragg, NC.  Who knows, maybe they were "assisting" law enforcement like they did at Waco.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I see them every three or four days.  They come out of the Southeast and fly into the Northwest.  All Black.  Can't see any detail even with my binocs.  The strange thing is, they only come out of the Southeast and fly into the Northwest.  We've decided they are circling the globe.  Yeah, that has to be it.  Circling the globe.  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes, 18 months ago we saw 3 Black Helos flying
North along US 19 here in New Port Richey, FL..
You could not hear a sound from them. We get a
lot of Coast Guard Helos and you can hear them
and civilian helos miles away. No lights on the
black helos either.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes. All the time. The Task Force 160th SOAR out of Ft. Campbell has a shitload of 'em (SOF-modified UH-60's mostly).
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#17]
"My other car is a Black Helicopter..."

I think I saw one of these units at the WTO gathering here in the Emerald City, aka, Seattle.
I DID see a Lincoln Continental pull up by the Federal courthouse.  First thing I noticed was the very nice and shiny shoes stepping out of the car.  Then, the expensive and well tailored suit on the guy with the sunglasses and earbud who, immediately upon getting out of the car, started looking UP and AROUND the area as his cohorts also exited the vehicle...
I think the Lincoln was black.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://user.tninet.se/~dme849v/picture/airwolf/awart01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#19]
UH HUH !!!,,, As it flew past my family and I in front of our house 50' in the air and 75' away with a door gunner pointing a mounted M-60 machine gun at us. My family consisted of my wife, 2 children and a baby when this happened. YES, A BABY!!!. He kept it pointed at us until he was out of range. It was scary. When I first saw it in the distance, I thought it was doing drug eradication, but then I noticed it was following the rural dirt roads we lived on doing weird exercises. It was a Huey. I can't understand why they would have mounted machineguns for doing drug eradication.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#20]
 We had Task Force 160 in my area, and some other USAF "special ops" Blackhawks.  No foil hats were needed.  These were the good guys.  
 If they catch you guys fingering the Chip implant in your ass they will arrest you, be careful. and for god sakes WASH afterwards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top