Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2001 8:39:51 PM EDT
Duse your rang look like this?
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=13918218&a=10390079&p=49304024[/img].
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The pic doesn't display, but I have an idea what it looks like. The "range" up here is usually full of garbage, too, and I think that next weekend I'm going to haul as much of it away as possible. It'll be full of trash again before long, but I guess I'll just clean it up again. Maybe, just maybe, the message will get through.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Duse your rang look like this?
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=13918218&a=10390079&p=49304024[/img].
View Quote

What the hell is a "rang"?  
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Not only does the "range" look like a trash dump.

(Here in Flagstaff, we dont have a single, formal covered range, not one. But we have a dozen official "Frisbee Golf" courses! Goddam Lefties)

But the woods looks like a rolling beer party, cans and bottles all over. We get so tired of looking at them that we routinely stop during our treks out into the woods to blast Jackrabbits and pick up the trash.

Seems like our resident white trash and "noble guardians of the land", Navajos (what a joke) just can't be bothered to keep the cans and bottle in the back of the pickup.

I love these forests but am increasingly becoming accustomed to being irritated when out in them, due to all the garbage.

D.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top