Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Organized campaigns to disenfranchise people based on public records of past donations and other attributes are coming in the future if they aren't already in place. A few dirty precincts in swing states can alter the outcome of national elections.
View Quote

They already have. Fulton County, Maricopa County, Philly, Detroit, was it Milwaukie in WI?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
What makes you think they threw out your in person vote?

Does it even work that way?  It seems like if you had an in person vote and an absentee one you would count the in person one.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hes fucking antifa, literally.
View Quote

Is he actually?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They have me as voting my mail when I voted in person.  That means that they counted a vote/ballot sent in by mail and not from me when I voted in person on election day.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The machines MN uses don't go by name. Your votes would have still counted.

They have me as voting my mail when I voted in person.  That means that they counted a vote/ballot sent in by mail and not from me when I voted in person on election day.
My precinct in Lakeville uses machines that scan the ballot and drop it into a box. Once that ballot goes in the box, there is no pulling it back as there is no personally identifying information on it. Also, in Minnesota you could have a mail in ballot or an absentee and still vote in person and it would preclude your mail or absentee from being counted. Something about this story doesn't sound right.

There was fraud here but it was mostly the ballot harvesting in the Twin Cities variety.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had a man and a woman walk up to me as I was doing yard work.  They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity" and then asked me how I voted in 2020.  Not who I voted for, but what method.  I voted Trump and all GOP/conservative.  I said that I voted in person on election day as I always do.

They said that their information from the county shows me as voting absentee by mail.

They asked me if I would be willing to go to the county to verify the signature on said fraudulent ballot and I said absolutely.

They said that they found 14 other people that had their votes stolen just in 2 blocks of my neighborhood.

I live in MN.  Yes I know that MN is fraught with fraud, but this pisses me off bigly.
View Quote

Big surprise !
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And you believe them because ... ?
View Quote

Because it’s fucking obvious to anyone not being a retard what happened in 2020
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I would contact the local media outlets and maybe Bongino etc.  to say the thing many of them claim never can happen.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Update.  I just spoke with the male visitor via phone.  He told me that the county has me as completing an application to receive an absentee ballot (you have to request to receive one to get one legally in MN) and then voting by mail or early in person on 10/28/22.  Again, I voted in person at the polling place on election day.
He believes that my vote was switched on election day as Trump was winning in MN and then the created a fake absentee ballot for me.  They also have to have created a fake application for me to have gotten the ballot as well.  Since I voted in person on election day, the county is required to keep the slip of paper that I signed verifying that I am who I am when I voted.  
I am going to get information and then go to the county and request to see the application that was filled out, request to see the slip that I signed and also to tear ass about my vote being stolen.  I can't wait to see the fake application that I never filled out.  I am sure that the slip I signed verifying my identity on election day will be missing as well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No.  I voted in person and the county has documentation saying that I voted absentee by mail.
View Quote

OP...please follow through.  Check out whether it's bullshit or the real deal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I can send everyone in this thread 50,000 USD, securely in less than one business day with full faith that the transaction is secure, recorded and settled appropriately.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lies. Most secure election ever, most popular president ever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because he’s being asked to take a look at a ballot with his name on it that he didn’t submit.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lies. Most secure election ever, most popular president ever.
View Quote

OP is just imagining things.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#14]
It's the only way Democrats can win and they know this so they will attempt it again. I changed my voter registration to Independent because of all the spineless Republicans who did nothing after the steal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is he actually?
View Quote

His rhetoric and posts seem to point in that direction.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can send everyone in this thread 50,000 USD, securely in less than one business day with full faith that the transaction is secure, recorded and settled appropriately.
View Quote

Prove it then.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#17]
My wife and I voted in person.

When she got to the counter for her ballot she was told she already voted by mail.

This happened a lot. Small town, Cochise county Az.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Update.  I just spoke with the male visitor via phone.  He told me that the county has me as completing an application to receive an absentee ballot (you have to request to receive one to get one legally in MN) and then voting by mail or early in person on 10/28/22.  Again, I voted in person at the polling place on election day.
He believes that my vote was switched on election day as Trump was winning in MN and then the created a fake absentee ballot for me.  They also have to have created a fake application for me to have gotten the ballot as well.  Since I voted in person on election day, the county is required to keep the slip of paper that I signed verifying that I am who I am when I voted.  
I am going to get information and then go to the county and request to see the application that was filled out, request to see the slip that I signed and also to tear ass about my vote being stolen.  I can't wait to see the fake application that I never filled out.  I am sure that the slip I signed verifying my identity on election day will be missing as well.
View Quote

Did they somehow throw out your in person vote?  Or did they count two votes from you?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Then I would encourage you to do so, as you literally admitted to election fraud to two "visitors."

Pro tip: Visitors who show up to your door with government documents arent visiting. They have an agenda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe my visitors and believe what they showed me and told me.  Why would they bother going house to house if a farce?  What would they accomplish?  I can go to the county and get the same information.

Then I would encourage you to do so, as you literally admitted to election fraud to two "visitors."

Pro tip: Visitors who show up to your door with government documents arent visiting. They have an agenda.

Wait, how did OP “literally admitted” election fraud if he didn’t fill out the absentee ballet? Go troll somewhere else!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  I voted in person and the county has documentation saying that I voted absentee by mail.

Op would need to release his identity for any of this to be verified.

He’s already got a few people in this thread just from the first post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Does it even work that way?  It seems like if you had an in person vote and an absentee one you would count the in person one.
View Quote

It doesnt. They have no way of knowing who you voted for in-person.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Because I dont believe claims from random people who show up to the door, fishing for my personal information.

See, it doesn't work both ways.
View Quote

we have already seen you position and viewpoints on things from your history of postings

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Because he’s being asked to take a look at a ballot with his name on it that he didn’t submit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Nicodemus7

Who is the op other than a free account on a website you like claiming something you already believe?

You realize the op would have to release personal details and info for anyone here to verify this right?

Why are you willing to believe him outside your own bias?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They have county documentation backing it up.  They suspect that my vote was changed from in person on election day to absentee by mail when my ballot was scanned into the voting/counting machine.
View Quote

I wouldn’t waste your time trying to talk to AntifaMedic.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The machines MN uses don't go by name. Your votes would have still counted.
View Quote
And potentially cancelled each other out, assuming only one additional ballot in his name and for a different candidate than he voted for.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

many places accept the first vote in.

if an absentee vote went in first, you're in person one won't count.

if you dispute it, your in person one might go into a provisional one, but in most cases, they'll say there's nothing they can do, once the ballot is in

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Election fraud should be punishable by death.
View Quote
Wouldn't be necessary if we did it on one day with no mail in ballots and purple thumbs to keep people honest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I did vote absentee, when I got stateside I went to the county recorder to make sure they got my ballot logged in. They said I never voted and had no record of receiving the ballot
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Third world elections
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If you put the scantron style ballot into the machine it counted. Someone may have voted under your name elsewhere but yours still counted.
View Quote

No, If the fraudulent party was on "his side", his vote counted twice.  If the fraudulent vote was against his selection, it cancelled his vote.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@Nicodemus7

Who is the op other than a free account on a website you like claiming something you already believe?

You realize the op would have to release personal details and info for anyone here to verify this right?

Why are you willing to believe him outside your own bias?
View Quote

OP can verify for himself in person, but you are correct, to share the results with proof would violate persec.

It’s possible they may give him documentation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

if you dispute it, your in person one might go into a provisional one, but in most cases, they'll say there's nothing they can do, once the ballot is in

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he actually?

Good to know, I'll be ignoring anything he says from now on.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
you know,  I know it's a PITA to go follow up on this, but with that many people in your small area showing like that,  it's worth it.

it's gonna take MILLIONS of us to do this to put a stop to this third world kangaroo obama community organizing vote stealing shit
View Quote

You misspelled ‘hanging’ there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#36]
It is up the freedom-loving patriots to get involved in their local election process and catch this stuff in real time.
When the truth of the 2020 election finally comes out, it will spell curtains for the "establishment".
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#37]
This shit makes me so angry. Follow up as much as you can.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Go sue them and find out you don't have standing.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I await comment from the Grey_Bars  

Attachment Attached File

ETA: Nvm, no need to wait.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#40]
voter history and other information is available from the state, for a price

for minnesotta, you get

Attachment Attached File

and there have been multiple citizen organized groups doing canvasses of voters, because the doj has been threatening legal action to stop states and many other groups from doing canvasses to verify voter rolls and voting history, thus careful phrasing of questions

you just have to be careful of the groups, because some are leftist/progressive groups disguised as election integrity groups, out to actually collect data on voters
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
my dad got something in the mail that said the election recorder says he died. So he filled out the paperwork saying he wasn't. Checked online, they removed him from the voter rolls.
View Quote

My father died in 2001. I've checked voter rolls each Pres election since. I have found him to be registered and voted twice since then.
My sister is on the county election committee in our home county now. She checks to see if family mbers that have passed are re-enrolled after she has removed them. She has found numerous times it has happened.
My mother passed 2.5 years ago. She is keeping an eye out to see if she gets registered after being removed.

If you have deceased family members, have them removed from the rolls. And check to see if they have been enrolled again before elections.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It's the only way Democrats can win and they know this so they will attempt it again. I changed my voter registration to Independent because of all the spineless Republicans who did nothing after the steal.
View Quote

They've been cheating since before my dad was born.... they ain't gonna quit now
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you put the scantron style ballot into the machine it counted. Someone may have voted under your name elsewhere but yours still counted.
View Quote

That may be true, BUT his vote was nullified by another vote he did not cast and more than likely for the opponent.

There is toooo much information floating around. Where there is smoke there is generally fire. The first line of defense is Deny, Deny, Deny. Which the other side is good at
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This shit makes me so angry. Follow up as much as you can.

View Quote

I am totally serious when I say this. This should be investigated the same way that the "insurrection" has been investigated.  Every single person who is found to have committed voter fraud should be punished for high treason. The method of execution should mimic the ways that treason was dealt with in old England.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#45]
When I looked up my vote online it said I was issued a provisional ballot. I most certainly was not.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems totally legit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

voter history and other information is available from the state, for a price

for minnesotta, you get

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/mn-voter-history-_election-image-2022051-2383580.JPG

and there have been multiple citizen organized groups doing canvasses of voters, because the doj has been threatening legal action to stop states and many other groups from doing canvasses to verify voter rolls and voting history, thus careful phrasing of questions

you just have to be careful of the groups, because some are leftist/progressive groups disguised as election integrity groups, out to actually collect data on voters
View Quote

Correct.

I will also say in PA, at least in the county I live in and work the elections, mail in/absentee is a mess.  They don’t normally provide us an updated list of who has voted by mail until the day of and that list can be updated throughout the day.  It can be quite confusing and the list is not always accurate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I had a man and a woman walk up to me as I was doing yard work.  They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity" and then asked me how I voted in 2020.  Not who I voted for, but what method.  I voted Trump and all GOP/conservative.  I said that I voted in person on election day as I always do.

They said that their information from the county shows me as voting absentee by mail.

They asked me if I would be willing to go to the county to verify the signature on said fraudulent ballot and I said absolutely.

They said that they found 14 other people that had their votes stolen just in 2 blocks of my neighborhood.

I live in MN.  Yes I know that MN is fraught with fraud, but this pisses me off bigly.
View Quote

Did you verify yourself how your vote was counted? Sounds like it could be a scam of some type. How were they able to get information on how you voted, know they were cross referencing the correct person?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like a clear civil rights violation case to me.

Maybe follow through to the Supreme court that your civil rights have been violated thus election integrity becomes the law of the land.

What we need to do is start suing the fuck out of these places they take part in this crap, make it so expensive along with jail time that it is no longer worth it.

As it is election fraud is now very much worth it with no down side.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

By the time the truth comes out the current fraud in office will have died from old age so he wont be held accountable.
View Quote

The current fraud in office didn’t orchestrate the fraud. The Democrat Party machine did and they will be around.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top