Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/14/2022 1:34:20 PM EDT
I had a man and a woman walk up to me as I was doing yard work.  They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity" and then asked me how I voted in 2020.  Not who I voted for, but what method.  I voted Trump and all GOP/conservative.  I said that I voted in person on election day as I always do.

They said that their information from the county shows me as voting absentee by mail.

They asked me if I would be willing to go to the county to verify the signature on said fraudulent ballot and I said absolutely.

They said that they found 14 other people that had their votes stolen just in 2 blocks of my neighborhood.

I live in MN.  Yes I know that MN is fraught with fraud, but this pisses me off bigly.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Lies. Most secure election ever, most popular president ever.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]
In.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Our elections have become a really bad joke
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad this is still being worked.
Want to see how this pans out.
Awaiting more details.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be so pissed. Time to demand accountability from these election clerks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
you know,  I know it's a PITA to go follow up on this, but with that many people in your small area showing like that,  it's worth it.

it's gonna take MILLIONS of us to do this to put a stop to this third world kangaroo obama community organizing vote stealing shit
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
And you believe them because ... ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I had a man and a woman walk up to me as I was doing yard work.  They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity" and then asked me how I voted in 2020.  Not who I voted for, but what method.  I voted Trump and all GOP/conservative.  I said that I voted in person on election day as I always do.

They said that their information from the county shows me as voting absentee by mail.

They asked me if I would be willing to go to the county to verify the signature on said fraudulent ballot and I said absolutely.

They said that they found 14 other people that had their votes stolen just in 2 blocks of my neighborhood.

I live in MN.  Yes I know that MN is fraught with fraud, but this pisses me off bigly.
View Quote

You got to personally sue though don’t you op?

Unfortunately none of us will know if the 2021 account claiming this is valid as he most likely won’t divulge personal details and there won’t be verification. But plenty here will repeat this.

Op has to deliver info or this post is pointless other than the few who repost it and retell it as true with no verification.

As much as some people hate to admit it there is a narrative being pushed on both sides…..not just one.

Plenty of people will shoot the messenger though.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck the swamp
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Sue the secretary of state or state election board that sets the rules and the county election office that conducts the elections. They have defrauded you and harmed your civil rights.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Join date post count location
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Election fraud should be punishable by death.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't worry guys, we'll be able to vote our way out of it next election cycle.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They have county documentation backing it up.  They suspect that my vote was changed from in person on election day to absentee by mail when my ballot was scanned into the voting/counting machine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
my dad got something in the mail that said the election recorder says he died. So he filled out the paperwork saying he wasn't. Checked online, they removed him from the voter rolls.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They have county documentation backing it up.  They suspect that my vote was changed from in person on election day to absentee by mail when my ballot was scanned into the voting/counting machine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the county has documentation of you voting absentee? And voting in person? And you got all this directly from the government?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The machines MN uses don’t go by name. Your votes would have still counted.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity"
View Quote

uh huh
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Keep us updated
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So the county has documentation of you voting absentee? And voting in person? And you got all this directly from the government?
View Quote

No.  I voted in person and the county has documentation saying that I voted absentee by mail.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Unpossible

Moar popular than Reagan

Moar popular than Nobama

Moar popular than Trump

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No.  I voted in person and the county has documentation saying that I voted absentee by mail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you got this documentation directly from county government officials?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The machines MN uses don’t go by name. Your votes would have still counted.
View Quote

They have me as voting my mail when I voted in person.  That means that they counted a vote/ballot sent in by mail and not from me when I voted in person on election day.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You got to personally sue though don’t you op?

Unfortunately none of us will know if the 2021 account claiming this is valid as he most likely won’t divulge personal details and there won’t be verification. But plenty here will repeat this.

Op has to deliver info or this post is pointless other than the few who repost it and retell it as true with no verification.

As much as some people hate to admit it there is a narrative being pushed on both sides…..not just one.

Plenty of people will shoot the messenger though.
View Quote

Still helps draw attention to the very real issue of voter fraud, which happened in 2020. Would you rather everyone just stay silent so the leftists can keep getting away with it?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm glad this is still being worked.
Want to see how this pans out.
Awaiting more details.
View Quote

By the time the truth comes out the current fraud in office will have died from old age so he wont be held accountable.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably because they weren't you.....

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, Biden voter are you?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Unfortunately, it's going to take A. An insane number of people who got cheated to come forward at the same time and B. A regime change, before election fraud will ever be addressed.  While I have no idea whether or not the stolen votes would add up enough to unequivocally prove a stolen election, there is zero doubt that the attempt was made at least.  That much can be proven and enough of it can spur much tighter voting laws.  However, without a regime change, it's a moot point.  When guilty people investigate themselves of wrongdoing there's no chance of justice.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
OP you would be wise to put him on ignore now.  Just sayin....
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, no. Just curious why you believe two random strangers when they show up to your door.

If you honestly believed this shit, you might want to do more than post on a message board. They basically provided evidence that you committed voter fraud.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I believe my visitors and believe what they showed me and told me.  Why would they bother going house to house if a farce?  What would they accomplish?  I can go to the county and get the same information.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think we need to keep foreign interference out of our elections.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They have me as voting my mail when I voted in person.  That means that they counted a vote/ballot sent in by mail and not from me when I voted in person on election day.
View Quote

If you put the scantron style ballot into the machine it counted. Someone may have voted under your name elsewhere but yours still counted.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of the australian persuasion?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I believe my visitors and believe what they showed me and told me.  Why would they bother going house to house if a farce?  What would they accomplish?  I can go to the county and get the same information.
View Quote

Then I would encourage you to do so, as you literally admitted to election fraud to two "visitors."

Pro tip: Visitors who show up to your door with government documents arent visiting. They have an agenda.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Bigger worry to me would be accusations that you deliberately voted twice...

Being proactive to confirm it is not your signature on absantee ballot will be a good plan along with documenting whatever was contrary to your vote.

Trying to track down whoever was responsible will undoubtedly be met with "uh uh, you are just blaming me because you got caught double voting."
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Should have used a better lock.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Last time I voted, it was an anonymous ballot. I'm pretty sure it's an election requirement... even the mail ins had a tab that tore off the top before tally.

Did they use your DNA on the paper or something?

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I have spoken to a number of people who say they will never be convinced that the 2020 presidential election was legitimate.   At this time, even if they believe that to be true, our system does not allow for another presidential election until 2024.  

The most that anyone can hope for is that anyone found to be involved in fraudulent voting gets prosecuted and imprisoned.  But I don't think that is very likely.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Similar situation. My absentee ballot was accidentally thrown out.

I went to the town hall to request a new ballot and they told me that a replacement ballot had already been requested earlier in the week by me and was mailed yesterday.

I know a lot of people that had similar experiences.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

And you don't because?  See, works both ways.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I dont believe claims from random people who show up to the door, fishing for my personal information.

See, it doesn't work both ways.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's your .gov employee.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a sharpiegate victim
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Last time I voted, it was an anonymous ballot. I'm pretty sure it's an election requirement... even the mail ins had a tab that tore off the top before tally.

View Quote

Absentee ballots are not anonymous. Or, more precisely, requesting one is not.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Organized campaigns to disenfranchise people based on public records of past donations and other attributes are coming in the future if they aren't already in place. A few dirty precincts in swing states can alter the outcome of national elections.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one's default is believing commies.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hes fucking antifa, literally.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top