BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some people in this thread obviously don't live next to Methhead Pete the small engine mechanic.
View Quote

Actually I did, and it was great.  An endless source of entertainment, especially when the piece of shit truck he was working on for years caught fire and burnt to the ground.  Was hilarious, although I did feel a bit sorry for him.  He even prevented a burglary at my house one time when he was up at 3 am doing methy stuff and saw someone lurking on my property and he called the cops.  Thanks meth guy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You sound like part of the problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our County is poor and littered with junky residences and we have meth head issues along with other human issues. I'm working with our Commissioners to use the State laws to enforce a clean up effort. The laws are on the books and through fines we'll be able to hire a code enforcement officer hopefully. When realtors say "I won't list it until that mess up there is cleaned up" it's time to do something about it. The County tax district is on board with it AFTER they capitulated in my case and saw the light about hundreds of other residences using the "trashy residence" reason as a way to lower their taxes which reduces the income for the County. We're all in this boat together and I'm paddling as hard as I can.

You sound like part of the problem.

Nope, you are
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

For example, certain Health and Forestry officials are not sworn and can arrest.  They have the authority written into to their code.  

Just because you haven't heard of it, don't mean it doesn't exist.
View Quote

For sure.

Can you point me at an actual agency that allows non-sworn LE personnel to go armed and arrest people?  I'd be interested in that.

Just sounds like whoever is granting those authorities is open to serious litigation by allowing someone who hasn't sworn an oath to obey the Constitution, and protect the rights of the citizenry, to arrest someone.  

Putting someone in handcuffs is very, very serious business.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Our County is poor and littered with junky residences and we have meth head issues along with other human issues. I'm working with our Commissioners to use the State laws to enforce a clean up effort. The laws are on the books and through fines we'll be able to hire a code enforcement officer hopefully. When realtors say "I won't list it until that mess up there is cleaned up" it's time to do something about it. The County tax district is on board with it AFTER they capitulated in my case and saw the light about hundreds of other residences using the "trashy residence" reason as a way to lower their taxes which reduces the income for the County. We're all in this boat together and I'm paddling as hard as I can.
View Quote

Ok Karen
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why does he have to move? If someone doesn't like the guys property, close your eyes, don't drive past it, mind your own business
View Quote

You're forgetting there's a massive amount of hoa directors and suburbanites on arfcom.
Much like cityiots and lawngislanders they lead dull boring lives, fly desks for a living, too good to change their own oil, fix/maintain anything around the house, move here and hire landscapers because it's too hot to mow their pedantic tiny yards.
And much like the cityiots and lawngislanders? They're nuerotic as fuck. Short of having spot lamps on motion detectors...they're almost as bad as liberal cityiots from nyc/boroughs/yangkahz and jersey.

Literally will report "trolling" and jump in their Tacomas to go on burka patrol through GD for any "BOTD" material.
They'd hate it here... if memory serves correct, you're not that far from where I live... and if arfcom taliban ever planned their puritan family vacation here? They'd aloha snack bar jihad the beach.
We can't post beach pictures because arfcom taliban would say it goes against COC for BOTD lol

They'd shit if they saw what a South Florida bikini is... backhome, that's "stripper attire".
Here? That's normal beach wear.

Remember... this is arfcom where cheap liberals with an appreciation for their 2A can masquerade about how conservative they are...
Everyone wants to load commies into Chinooks until the definitions of commie are met...
Nobody thinks Muh property valuez, muh code enforcementz, muh noise ordinance be like they are... but they do...
And when they fall on that sword- I told you so...way to do the hard work and heavy lifting for the left... foresight and the lack of how taxes and .gov work against supposed fiscal/social/any other aspect-conservative.

Muh eye soar! Muh chintzy built mcmansion! REEEEEEE! Somebody needs to do something!
Because live and let live/freedom are foreign concepts that can't be grasped.
Because finding out your property assesment skyrocketed to clown shoes to rape you on property taxes to float turds on welfare, grow bureacracy, reduce freedoms to subjective privileges at best. And most importantly lend credibility wholesale to the left... all for the petty illusion of a pristine neighborhood to justify their house poor champagne life on financed beer budget, to have pissing matches over who can spend more before they earned it.

They really need a lesson on how their fucked up ways of living works against their supposed cherished values/principles and beliefs.
For a bunch that howls what live and let live and how conservative they are in other threads... these ones always bring out the closet liberals.

I don't care how "trashy" a neighborhood/town is.
Can I shoot in the back yard?
Can I rip around on 2 strokes?
Are there pussy eared house poors living in false facades with piss poor insulation built close enough to hear their neighbors fight fart and fuck?
Are the taxes minimal to non existent?
Do my neighbors like to bbq/party?

It's a lifestyle/cultural thing that can be explained to them, but not understood for them.
They really do not understand how their outlook mirrors the lefts, until they fall on their sword. Or what I call, poetic justice strikes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's funny you mention building in/near the hood. They just finished a 250k$ and up gated neighborhood that the wall around it butts up to a trailer park, section 8 duplexes and the back of my neighborhood. Now they're building another one just like it, right across the street from the first one. Do people really want to spend $300k on a plywood and stucco house that's surrounded by ghetto? Apparently yes
View Quote

BRO IT'S NOT EVEN PLYWOOD THOUGH! IT'S OSB!
OSB ALL THE THINGS LATTICE AND STUCCO ALL THE THINGS!

When roofing materials shot up? No more drying in a house the old fashioned way with paper.
Look around. You'll see what I'm talking about.

What used to be Hclip OSB with tar paper?
Now some coating on the OSB with zip strip tape at all the joints
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you want to be a busy body that controls his neighbors then move into a hoa fuck off and keep fucking off until you can't fuck off any further.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You be wrong.  We live in a society.  If scumbag wants to lives like a slob he can go buy hundreds of acres far from anyone.  Plus he threatened to kill the city worker.   Hope scumbag goes to jail.
View Quote

You'd fit in with cityiot liberals. Muh societyz!

There's one fatal flaw in your advice.
Say the dude moves out to the sticks as suggested.
You pussy eared easily occular offended fags would follow him there for Muh silencez and bitch about barking dogs 300 yards away
Cycle repeats. Like locusts I swear.

Ya'll wonder why they win and "we" lose? This shit right here... you ain't "we".
You are part of "they". This is why WE can't have nice things like the ability to shoot in the back yard, buy the kids quads and dirt bikes for christmas, and God forbid take them wake boarding, snowmobiling, or jetskis...

Add in Muh property valuez pearl clutching and funding our demise to make more suburban dystopias with statist left leaning and spending "codes/ordinances/zoning/"laws" you get nationwide NY/CA/NJ/MA/CT.

Where a 1,200sqft shit hole commands 300k+ 10k+ in property taxes, property taxes which goes to funding your dreaded free shit army, property taxes which the retired "poor" on a fixed income can't afford, can't bitch the zoomers are going to live with their parents til they're 30+
Foresight. You lack it.
All because noise and what doesn't resemble the hoa look wise or. As you put it. Muh societyz.

Pull the stick out of your ass. It's poking your brain to cause you to fund your demise and turn your rights into subjective privileges and sympathize with your leftist overlords.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#10]
they dump ships in the ocean to get rid of them and call them "man made reefs"...
dump cars in the back yard call it man made wild life habitat
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You're forgetting there's a massive amount of hoa directors and suburbanites on arfcom.
Much like cityiots and lawngislanders they lead dull boring lives, fly desks for a living, too good to change their own oil, fix/maintain anything around the house, move here and hire landscapers because it's too hot to mow their pedantic tiny yards.
And much like the cityiots and lawngislanders? They're nuerotic as fuck. Short of having spot lamps on motion detectors...they're almost as bad as liberal cityiots from nyc/boroughs/yangkahz and jersey.

Literally will report "trolling" and jump in their Tacomas to go on burka patrol through GD for any "BOTD" material.
They'd hate it here... if memory serves correct, you're not that far from where I live... and if arfcom taliban ever planned their puritan family vacation here? They'd aloha snack bar jihad the beach.
We can't post beach pictures because arfcom taliban would say it goes against COC for BOTD lol

They'd shit if they saw what a South Florida bikini is... backhome, that's "stripper attire".

Remember... this is arfcom where cheap liberals with an appreciation for their 2A can masquerade about how conservative they are...
Everyone wants to load commies into Chinooks until the definitions of commie are met...
Nobody thinks Muh property valuez, muh code enforcementz, muh noise ordinance be like they are... but they do...
And when they fall on that sword- I told you so...way to do the hard work and heavy lifting for the left... foresight and the lack of how taxes and .gov work against supposed fiscal/social/any other aspect-conservative.

Muh eye soar! Muh chintzy built mcmansion! REEEEEEE! Somebody needs to do something!
Because finding out your property assesment skyrocketed to clown shoes to rape you on property taxes to float turds on welfare, grow bureacracy, reduce freedoms to subjective privileges at best. And most importantly lend credibility wholesale to the left... all for the petty illusion of a pristine neighborhood to justify their house poor champagne life on financed beer budget, to have pissing matches over who can spend more before they earned it.

They really need a lesson on how their fucked up ways of living works against their supposed cherished values/principles and beliefs.
For a bunch that howls what live and let live and how conservative they are in other threads... these ones always bring out the closet liberals.

Are there pussy eared house poors living in false facades with piss poor insulation built close enough to hear their neighbors fight fart and fuck?

It's a lifestyle/cultural thing that can be explained to them, but not understood for them.
They really do not understand how their outlook mirrors the lefts, until they fall on their sword. Or what I call, poetic justice strikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why does he have to move? If someone doesn't like the guys property, close your eyes, don't drive past it, mind your own business

11/10!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Trespassers get stitches.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
they dump ships in the ocean to get rid of them and call them "man made reefs"...
dump cars in the back yard call it man made wild life habitat
View Quote

Environmentalist!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

11/10!
View Quote

For all of them. I haven't seen a rant I have ever agreed with more.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I dump oil in the back yard.
It's recycling.
Oil came from the ground. It can go back in the ground.
In time, I can sell/lease the rights to drill to ExxonMobil or BP.
@WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Of course he got booked because he broke the law and not a as favor to the CE Officer, I was using artistic license.  He was threatening and interfering with a public official while he was attempting to perform his duties.  And there are non-sworn LE that have limited jurisdiction but enforce actual law and some even have arrest powers within those limits.  

Generally, sworn LE have jurisdiction that is state-wide and covers the entire state law even though they won't ever end up writing anything outside of a small section of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The distinction is that LE is sworn, armed and has powers of detention and arrest under the color of law.  That's it and far as I know code enforcement has none of those authorities.  They might like to think that they do but they don't.

And no, the guy in the OP broke the law. That's why he got his picture taken not because the CE was buddies with the cops. The fact of the matter is that in most communities public employees have special protections in the lawful assumption of their official duties. e.g. kicking a meter maids ass while they're wrting you a ticket gets you a whole bunch more than simple assault on them outside a bar.

Of course he got booked because he broke the law and not a as favor to the CE Officer, I was using artistic license.  He was threatening and interfering with a public official while he was attempting to perform his duties.  And there are non-sworn LE that have limited jurisdiction but enforce actual law and some even have arrest powers within those limits.  

Generally, sworn LE have jurisdiction that is state-wide and covers the entire state law even though they won't ever end up writing anything outside of a small section of it.
I believe every state probably does it different.

Some cities around here have dedicated code enforcement.

Others, the municipal PD has their sworn officers also enforce city codes and ordinances.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

For example, certain Health and Forestry officials are not sworn and can arrest.  They have the authority written into to their code.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard of a non-sworn LE position having powers of detention and arrest. Sounds like illegal detention or kidnapping to me.

+1

Just as an addition to this. In MI, DNR Parks and Recreation Rangers (different than game wardens/CO's) have powers of arrest and detention, although they are not fully certified police officers. There powers are applicable in State Property, in accordance to DNR director's orders.

Same with State Police Motor Carrier Officers (Commercial enforcement). Not full police officers, but have powers of arrest when it comes to job related duties. (Traffic related mostly, and certain felonies)

To get even more complicated, some security guards in MI have powers of arrest. So called "Security Police" even though again they are not actual LEOs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Leave people alone and they will leave you alone.
View Quote

so, does that also apply when:
your neighbor is running a pedo prostitution ring out their garage?

how about a 24/7 meth lab in the 3rd trailer out back?

oh, I know, a satanic sacrifice temple near the pitbull fighting ring, that you can see from your kitchen window?

If you, as a neighbor, would turn a blind eye to that, and not contact the authorities..cuz "leave people alone"
then you are undoubtedly part of the the problem as well!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
ITT: A bunch of "conservatives" proudly boast about how liberal they are
View Quote

This is Arfcom, where people scream constantly about "their rights", and then openly advocate assault and arson because they don't like the color someone painted their house.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Question: Is a code enforcement "officer" LE as in is armed and has powers of arrest ?   I ask because I had one sort of act like an ass at the local city hall where I lived in FL and when we interacted he was wearing a metal badge on his belt.  

Normally metal badges were reserved for actual LE but nowadays who knows, e.g. TSA.

View Quote

Code enforcement are sworn officers with badges, guns, and the power to issue citations and make arrests
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Generation Kill - Moustache Hair
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#22]

He should have won an award for that performance

Shame about the real life Sixta, tho
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Build a wall!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Code enforcement has to be 10 times more dangerous than being a cop.  Washout cops, and those on a power trip seem to gravitate towards it IMHO. This comes from a dude that has experience with CE. Did I enforce it, yes as little as I had to. A blatant safety/fire violation hell yes. Was I peeking into peoples stuff? Hell no.

Fuck code enforcement. If you want to police your neighbors property buy in an HOA.

I feel like if you have to peek in someone's back yard, or over their fence to spot a violation no bueno.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's recycling.
@WhiskersTheCat
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's recycling.
@WhiskersTheCat

My favorite revolutionary War story was when colonists legit rage dragged a ship out of the water into the town and burned it
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:Same as its ever been.  Bunch of cheap liberals with an appreciation for their 2A...Freedom be scary.  My neighbors once asked me why I leave my project truck literally in the side yard with no tarp.  Easy.  Your tax bill was 1,252 last year right?  Yeah.  What's it up to now?  1,863, and yours?  Mine hasn't changed. See that 92 chevy missing the front clip and a trashed greasy blue tarp ziptied to the frame covering that low compression dog shit TBI 350?  But... aren't you worried about code enforcement?  Nope. Not one bit. I have a legal eagle for a best friend who can smack their peepee hard.   As far as the old curmudgeons from lawngisland? They fucked around and found out. That's why they sold and are no longer here...Code enforcement for thee, not for me backfired on them.  Can't have an unregistered motor home boat, boat trailer, and conversion van with the umpteen other things they had going against them.
Fuckers sent both code enforcement and Johnny law over to my house.   But I have PBA tags on my trucks and donate heavy to local PD and sheriffs. I has friends.   Busy body didn't. That old bastard acted like he was the king of the neighborhood. He fucked around and found out with the wrong one.  Cityiots and lawngislanders and I don't mix...
I won't ever forget what they did to my home town. I won't ever forgive them for it either.
And I'll be damned if they do it again.  Camaros on blocks in the front yard.  Lawn growing like a hayfield.  Long tubes to glasspacks/straight piped all the V8 things.  Vance and Hines with no or minimal baffles all the Harleys.  Sadly, swallow pride and defend the goofy flat brimmed kids fart cannon civics and subwoofers that hit like thunder.  Dole fireworks out to the kids.  Short dick the tax man.  Float in the pool and laugh at the nuerotic busy bodies REEEEing while you save money on property taxes and get tyrants the fuck out.  Unfortunately everyone is moving to Florida. I would say. When the music stops and you've driven the busy bodies out, scoop their foreclosed stucco false facades up bulldoze them and have a backyard shooting range/dirt bike/quad trails/track.  Buy that vacant industrial/commercial park, bulldoze that and build a dirt oval and drag strip.  Ohhhhh they fucking hate stock cars.  C12/C16 burning high compression small block chevys that Rev to 8,500-9,000 at 2am really gets them unhinged.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I feel sorry for those poor bastards that are dumb enough to take a job in Code Enforcement out here.

You get all these new people from California or back East, or old retirees, that move to these formerly rural areas and then they want this absolutely silent, odor free, meticulously clean, dark sky zone, fully-regulated, absolutely-controlled Hellatorium while they sit in their houses with their old shrew wives, in their new subdivision and track their house values and wait to die.

Those insidious fucks have no interests other than exerting control on the neighbors and by god they will make phone calls until somebody realizes they are in charge and the whole world will adopt their completely sterile lifestyle.

The poor Code Enforcement bastards have to deal with those shit heals everyday.

Phone call: I heard a dog bark!
Phone call: The neighbor has cars not in his garage!!
Phone call: I did some research and the neighbor has visible lights after sunset, that illegal!!!
Phone call: Horses!!!! Smells!!!! They don’t have shade!!!! I think they might be skinny!!!!
Phone call: I heard gunfire!!!!! I moved here for silence!!!!!
Phone call: The neighbors create dust by moving around!!!!!!
Phone call: I think there might be children at that one place, is that legal!!!!!!!
Phone call: HE BUILT A SHED!!!!!!!!

Then the Code dorks get sent out to “address these issues” and get told to fuck off by the old time residents and it’s a huge shit fest.

LE gets called (again) and says, “looks like a civil matter, peace out!” (again)

Poor dumb Code Enforcement bastard goes home and has 14 beers while perusing the job ads and thinking, “I hate people.”

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

For all of them. I haven't seen a rant I have ever agreed with more.
View Quote

I'm not lying, embellishing, nor joking when I say how bad back home was.

Things happen for a reason...
Bad things happened during my formative years into my early 20s.

I've posted how they win, why they win, what they've done to where I grew up in the past... to serve as a warning of what not to do...

Turned my hometown into a suburban shit hole rampant with corruption and the dumpster fire the cityiots created and had the God damn audacity to cunt and cry about...

Defunding the police? Seen it. That's what happens when cityiots try rulez for thee, not for me, and forget the rules/laws/codes/zoning is equally applied.
Rather than change overzealous laws? Double down on the dumb.

Like the time they got the speed limit reduced from 55 to 35.
Because "weah jawgin and emulating Lance Armstrong heah! We don't want to be hit by some hick in a truck!"
Meanwhile. Lays on the horn if you're towing a bailer to a field, passing with a middle finger out the window...gets popped by Johnny law for doing 80 in a now, 35 with a supporting deposition for a radar detector/valentine1 on the windshield God forbid they can't get to the weekend/summer home before midnight...

Poetic justice came around when they succeeded in their environmentalmidget rally against local domestic manufacturing  (where a highschool drop out could start at 40-50k a year, where houses were 60-150k, taxes 1k or less with 5+ acres) and the simpleton locals hid behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz and chose getting fat in the lazy boy over doing verbal battle with me against the scumbags in town hall every Tuesday night...
They lost their jobs.
Shortly thereafter their families.

When self medicating with booze didn't work like it used to? Heroin and pills. Followed by Cuomos reducing the stigma of addiction? No arrests allowed at an overdose scene?

I watched people lose everything. Turn into fiends and junkies, they became degenerates the likes of which can only be topped by the lefts useful idiots on a gender bender.

The former Muh jobz Muh familyz crowd now newly minted welfare recipients with trading for booze then dope?
Now found sawzalls, and those ADT signs? May as well have been billboards for free shit inside and copper plumbing.

This is no bullshit.
No local PD? County sheriff's and Cuomos goons response time averaged 27 minutes and more.
Junkies could raid a cityiots weekend/summer home in the winter, leaving flooded basements and beating the cops by 10+ minutes.

This is just 1 example of what Muh society yeilds.
Us uncouth fun loving hicks/rednecks with camaros in the yard to prevent the locusts and the tax man from raping us are some how the problem...

I've given the TL/DRs all before. Here it falls on blind eyes. In person it'd be upon deaf or unreceptive ignorant ears.

This so called "society" and the pants on head retarded perception of Mayberry is precisely why we lose, the left wins.
Start embracing the so called trash... seems counter intuitive... that riff raff everyone seems to have an issue with?

In my experience the riff raff that kills property values, do so unintentionally as they work for a living and have a family to provide for.
So what they're not ivy league white collar profession desk jockeys.
They'll give you the shirt off their back without expecting anything in return.
They might live paycheck to paycheck to provide for theirs. They work and don't ask for nor demand free/hand outs.

Who gives a fuck the grass is too tall. There's a junk engine on a tire leaning against the garage. That poor bastard swapped it out on his only day off so he could be to work on Monday. How many welfare rats do you see doing that? About as many who believe they're too good, their time is worth more than changing their own oil, create threads to cunt and cry about stealerships/mechanics.

The following weekend, he's in the back 40 with his 10 year old and an old Nylon 66 .22 teaching junior how to shoot.
Something the left takes issue with. Kids and guns don't mix. Suburbanites insist you can't have a backyard range as booletz will be flying everywhere and modern day Mogadishu...
Same with liberal cityiots fear of being confused for a deer or shot while backpacking/trekking whatever they call hiking these days...

The annual family vacation, is a trip to a cabin, or campground, to hunt, fish, and have beer at a fire. It's not 2 weeks in Cancun or the Caribbean and it doesn't need to be.
And that poor fucker doesn't complain.

All he wants to do is work to provide for him and his. And he's riff raff because he has "junk" in his yard.
Considering the sources saying he has a junkyard going on? They may want to look long and hard into that mirror before they come here claiming they're remotely conservative.

Those were the people I watched lose everything. And then some. While simpleton, hard working, easy going, family established, charitable, honest good hearted reliable trust worthy humble proud people. The very embodiment of all that is now evil to the left. And how dare they be without Muh degreez let alone a highschool diploma/GED! How dare they circumvent leftist indoctrination and get dirty sweaty bruised cut etc trading time, sweat, and blood for the means to provide for them and theirs, and not solely with bare essentials.

How dare they pollute Muh airz with dirt bikes and quads... teach the boys how to ride maintain and fix it, buy the girls a horse *gasp*
At least in exchange for that horse she's cooking like/better than her mother, the laundry etc, while the boy is handling man things around the house with dad in exchange for that dirt bike/quad gas.

Neither will grow up to be confused over which bathroom to use nor wail endlessly about imagined oppression or succumb to any guilt for just existing. And they'll continue on doing the family thing, work thing, leading productive happy successful lives... God fucking forbid they're not union or corporate lackeys.

Down right fucking criminal. Not much hits the feelz but seeing a man lose it all for some shit heel busy body faggots who are entitled supercilious legends in their own minds, can't drive in snow, let alone at night in deer populated areas, dependent upon the sweat of someone else's brow, dependent upon a department of/socialized service/the superintendent of that 5th floor walk up...

That one gets me every time.

Again... you have to live through it, experience it, fight it, lose to it to have an appreciation for that thing called freedom.
Once it's gone, it ain't ever coming back.
Once that nifty new socialized service, that new bureacracy, that new zoning, code, ordinance, local law goes into effect, there's little to no chance at ever reversing it.

I fought these scumbags by my self with no help until they turned onto the farmers.
Amazing what having at least 6 others echo your arguments, and get those tyrants to discredit themselves will achieve.
Sure fire way to lose it all is to be complacent. Insist that'll never happen here. Choose the convienent excuse of Muh jobz Muh familyz.
Town hall was at most a 15 minute drive for the simpleton locals there.
Cityiots made the 3+ hour drive every Tuesday bringing their wives and kids as props.

Meanwhile those that cherished their job and family wound up losing both by hiding behind them.

So this so called society shit, keep it in the shit hole cities where it belongs with the rest of the nanny state micromanaging degenerates and limp wristed supercilious feeble lemmings where it belongs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL.  You think the cops would arrest him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have held him at gunpoint and had him arrested, then I would have called the local paper/tv station.

I have a dislike of CEO (here) because they seem to bother decent people (who can afford the fines), yet they leave the shitheads alone. There are a number of properties in my neighborhood (up and coming 5-6 years ago, now more on the up) that CE should come down on, they don't. But, anyone doing anything to fix a home up, etc, CE is on you.

Most of the CEO here are either retired LE or people who no longer work in LE for reasons other than retirement.

LOL.  You think the cops would arrest him.

10, 20 years ago, hell no. Now, with cameras, the scrutiny LE is under, depending on your local department and what you look like and behave they quite possibly would. No doubt they would try to talk you out of it and it would depend on how you articulated things. Simply because you could bring a lot of trouble down on the officer/department for failing to do so if you articulated that reasonably, not in a threatening manner.

The State's Attorney can file charges too, so could FDLE or your State LEA, not to mention diddly bopping down and filing a complaint with your lawyer in tow the whole time.

I'm not sure I would ask them to drag him off in cuffs, but I would definately call the police and file a complaint. You walk a fine line causing trouble with government employees, you best live a squeeky clean life. In the above instance, you better hope you never need a building permit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You'd fit in with cityiot liberals. Muh societyz!

There's one fatal flaw in your advice.
Say the dude moves out to the sticks as suggested.
You pussy eared easily occular offended fags would follow him there for Muh silencez and bitch about barking dogs 300 yards away
Cycle repeats. Like locusts I swear.

Ya'll wonder why they win and "we" lose? This shit right here... you ain't "we".
You are part of "they". This is why WE can't have nice things like the ability to shoot in the back yard, buy the kids quads and dirt bikes for christmas, and God forbid take them wake boarding, snowmobiling, or jetskis...

Add in Muh property valuez pearl clutching and funding our demise to make more suburban dystopias with statist left leaning and spending "codes/ordinances/zoning/"laws" you get nationwide NY/CA/NJ/MA/CT.

Where a 1,200sqft shit hole commands 300k+ 10k+ in property taxes, property taxes which goes to funding your dreaded free shit army, property taxes which the retired "poor" on a fixed income can't afford, can't bitch the zoomers are going to live with their parents til they're 30+
Foresight. You lack it.
All because noise and what doesn't resemble the hoa look wise or. As you put it. Muh societyz.

Pull the stick out of your ass. It's poking your brain to cause you to fund your demise and turn your rights into subjective privileges and sympathize with your leftist overlords.

View Quote

I am curious.   Are you one of those people who consider themselves free of any laws?   What you want is called anarchy.  

Do you use illegals drugs?  Are you a proponent of all drugs being legal?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm not lying, embellishing, nor joking when I say how bad back home was.

Things happen for a reason...
Bad things happened during my formative years into my early 20s.

I've posted how they win, why they win, what they've done to where I grew up in the past... to serve as a warning of what not to do...

Turned my hometown into a suburban shit hole rampant with corruption and the dumpster fire the cityiots created and had the God damn audacity to cunt and cry about...

Defunding the police? Seen it. That's what happens when cityiots try rulez for thee, not for me, and forget the rules/laws/codes/zoning is equally applied.
Rather than change overzealous laws? Double down on the dumb.

Like the time they got the speed limit reduced from 55 to 35.
Because "weah jawgin and emulating Lance Armstrong heah! We don't want to be hit by some hick in a truck!"
Meanwhile. Lays on the horn if you're towing a bailer to a field, passing with a middle finger out the window...gets popped by Johnny law for doing 80 in a now, 35 with a supporting deposition for a radar detector/valentine1 on the windshield God forbid they can't get to the weekend/summer home before midnight...

Poetic justice came around when they succeeded in their environmentalmidget rally against local domestic manufacturing  (where a highschool drop out could start at 40-50k a year, where houses were 60-150k, taxes 1k or less with 5+ acres) and the simpleton locals hid behind Muh Jobz Muh familyz and chose getting fat in the lazy boy over doing verbal battle with me against the scumbags in town hall every Tuesday night...
They lost their jobs.
Shortly thereafter their families.

When self medicating with booze didn't work like it used to? Heroin and pills. Followed by Cuomos reducing the stigma of addiction? No arrests allowed at an overdose scene?

I watched people lose everything. Turn into fiends and junkies, they became degenerates the likes of which can only be topped by the lefts useful idiots on a gender bender.

The former Muh jobz Muh familyz crowd now newly minted welfare recipients with trading for booze then dope?
Now found sawzalls, and those ADT signs? May as well have been billboards for free shit inside and copper plumbing.

This is no bullshit.
No local PD? County sheriff's and Cuomos goons response time averaged 27 minutes and more.
Junkies could raid a cityiots weekend/summer home in the winter, leaving flooded basements and beating the cops by 10+ minutes.

This is just 1 example of what Muh society yeilds.
Us uncouth fun loving hicks/rednecks with camaros in the yard to prevent the locusts and the tax man from raping us are some how the problem...

I've given the TL/DRs all before. Here it falls on blind eyes. In person it'd be upon deaf or unreceptive ignorant ears.

This so called "society" and the pants on head retarded perception of Mayberry is precisely why we lose, the left wins.
Start embracing the so called trash... seems counter intuitive... that riff raff everyone seems to have an issue with?

In my experience the riff raff that kills property values, do so unintentionally as they work for a living and have a family to provide for.
So what they're not ivy league white collar profession desk jockeys.
They'll give you the shirt off their back without expecting anything in return.
They might live paycheck to paycheck to provide for theirs. They work and don't ask for nor demand free/hand outs.

Who gives a fuck the grass is too tall. There's a junk engine on a tire leaning against the garage. That poor bastard swapped it out on his only day off so he could be to work on Monday. How many welfare rats do you see doing that? About as many who believe they're too good, their time is worth more than changing their own oil, create threads to cunt and cry about stealerships/mechanics.

The following weekend, he's in the back 40 with his 10 year old and an old Nylon 66 .22 teaching junior how to shoot.
Something the left takes issue with. Kids and guns don't mix. Suburbanites insist you can't have a backyard range as booletz will be flying everywhere and modern day Mogadishu...
Same with liberal cityiots fear of being confused for a deer or shot while backpacking/trekking whatever they call hiking these days...

The annual family vacation, is a trip to a cabin, or campground, to hunt, fish, and have beer at a fire. It's not 2 weeks in Cancun or the Caribbean and it doesn't need to be.
And that poor fucker doesn't complain.

All he wants to do is work to provide for him and his. And he's riff raff because he has "junk" in his yard.
Considering the sources saying he has a junkyard going on? They may want to look long and hard into that mirror before they come here claiming they're remotely conservative.

Those were the people I watched lose everything. And then some. While simpleton, hard working, easy going, family established, charitable, honest good hearted reliable trust worthy humble proud people. The very embodiment of all that is now evil to the left. And how dare they be without Muh degreez let alone a highschool diploma/GED! How dare they circumvent leftist indoctrination and get dirty sweaty bruised cut etc trading time, sweat, and blood for the means to provide for them and theirs, and not solely with bare essentials.

How dare they pollute Muh airz with dirt bikes and quads... teach the boys how to ride maintain and fix it, buy the girls a horse *gasp*
At least in exchange for that horse she's cooking like/better than her mother, the laundry etc, while the boy is handling man things around the house with dad in exchange for that dirt bike/quad gas.

Neither will grow up to be confused over which bathroom to use nor wail endlessly about imagined oppression or succumb to any guilt for just existing. And they'll continue on doing the family thing, work thing, leading productive happy successful lives... God fucking forbid they're not union or corporate lackeys.

Down right fucking criminal. Not much hits the feelz but seeing a man lose it all for some shit heel busy body faggots who are entitled supercilious legends in their own minds, can't drive in snow, let alone at night in deer populated areas, dependent upon the sweat of someone else's brow, dependent upon a department of/socialized service/the superintendent of that 5th floor walk up...

That one gets me every time.

Again... you have to live through it, experience it, fight it, lose to it to have an appreciation for that thing called freedom.
Once it's gone, it ain't ever coming back.
Once that nifty new socialized service, that new bureacracy, that new zoning, code, ordinance, local law goes into effect, there's little to no chance at ever reversing it.

I fought these scumbags by my self with no help until they turned onto the farmers.
Amazing what having at least 6 others echo your arguments, and get those tyrants to discredit themselves will achieve.
Sure fire way to lose it all is to be complacent. Insist that'll never happen here. Choose the convienent excuse of Muh jobz Muh familyz.
Town hall was at most a 15 minute drive for the simpleton locals there.
Cityiots made the 3+ hour drive every Tuesday bringing their wives and kids as props.

Meanwhile those that cherished their job and family wound up losing both by hiding behind them.

So this so called society shit, keep it in the shit hole cities where it belongs with the rest of the nanny state micromanaging degenerates and limp wristed supercilious feeble lemmings where it belongs.
View Quote

What is with the "Muh" word?  It does not add to your credibility.  You seem to have some pent up issues about something from your past.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Personally I don’t want my next door neighbor running an auto body shop out of their front yard where I have to look at that shit every day. Not a commie
View Quote

Then move.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Personally I don’t want my next door neighbor running an auto body shop out of their front yard where I have to look at that shit every day. Not a commie
View Quote

I saw that scenario down the street from me. Oily driveway, small gantry for engine removal, parts laying in the front yard. This is a neighborhood with $600k plus homes. I'm totally out on that kind of shit.
If they want to do it in their back yards, maybe not such a big deal.

I had a code enforcement start in because I left my 6 x 12 trailer in my drive way, against the wall. Really not a large stick out. He came by and told me it couldn't be there over 24 hours. I asked if was here yesterday and he said no. So you don't have proof it was here over 24 hours? (It wasn't, I took it to work for 24 hours). He was a little pissy so he through out the line about the trash cans being out the day after pick up. I told him to tell his bosses to do something about the 2 foreclosures with 3' high dead weeds in the front yard and then we could talk about my trailer.
The real problem was this asshole street Nazi that was always calling CE. He moved and we haven't seen CE since.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not guilty, fuck "code enforcement" private property and private cars. You want your neighbors yard clean? Fuck right off with that shit.
View Quote

This
But I didn’t read the article
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. I wore a badge for 30 years and never carried a gun. My enforcement powers were limited to the fire code. Our arson investigators had arrest powers and were unarmed for a while, used PD for back up if there was going to be an arrest. Usually, an arson case went through the DAs office and then local cops were sent out to do the arrest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:Not guilty, fuck "code enforcement" private property and private cars. You want your neighbors yard clean? Fuck right off with that shit.
View Quote

Nah thanks anyways, obey our laws. You want to violate the laws fuck right off with that shit.

Old neighbor owns a refurbished appliance store in Los Angeles.

He starts storing the washers, driers, and refrigerators in the back and side yards of the Section 8 property he rents paying 10% of the $2600 lease. He puts up a party tent, rolls in a commercial air compressor, and four workers take up jobs running two shifts in the backyard blowing out laundry lint and blasting away with solvents. Drilling and hammering running a repair shop 10 feet from my living room. They'd start loading the big semi trucks before 5:00 AM most mornings and close down the shop most nights by 10 PM. Then they started displaying them for sale in their front yard and folks would come by shopping.

I was waiting for them to put in a loading dock and a customer waiting room.

I went to code enforcement and showed the lady the photos. She called the inspector over and he said that he already knew about the location. Oh really? Nope, turns out this was the second appliance repair shop operating in the city. The city documented 137 appliances on his 7000 sq.ft. property which I thought was pretty amazing.

The couple manages to get the house for 10% because they're not married and she's poor despite the fact that the man she lives with as a husband owns a business.

I killed 12 rats in total between traps, poisons, and shooting them. It took a couple of good rains storms to wash the lint off of the roof and stucco. My fence was stained horribly from whatever solvent they were straying and it killed the leaves on the trees facing their property. There's a reason such businesses are required to operate in commercial zones, be licensed, and inspected.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

so, does that also apply when:
your neighbor is running a pedo prostitution ring out their garage?

how about a 24/7 meth lab in the 3rd trailer out back?

oh, I know, a satanic sacrifice temple near the pitbull fighting ring, that you can see from your kitchen window?

If you, as a neighbor, would turn a blind eye to that, and not contact the authorities..cuz "leave people alone"
then you are undoubtedly part of the the problem as well!
View Quote

But, isn't it accepted that pitbulls are sacrificial?
The meth labs? They catch fire on their own. It's the trap houses you need to worry about. Those? Even if you do report to authorities, turns up a social worker and the free shit army denizens receive more free shit.
Causing more tax revenue to be needed.
You get conned into believing a property assesment skyrocketing up is good.
Reality is. you're paying more to the free shit army AND the state lackeys that are of the lowest common denominator to be played by feelz into giving more free shit.

At least that's what they do back home.

So you do one better.
If shits that bad as your hyperbolic/nuerotic suggestion is?
You don't contact johnny law.

You go over there and handle it yourself if and only if, it will directly impact you and yours.
Johnny law has to abide.
He can't make the shit bags lives hell. You can if you're smart enough and have the balls.

You don't need to run to an adult in the room whenever adversity strikes...
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:You sound like part of the problem.
View Quote
Actually that's exactly what I was thinking too!

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Are you a proponent of all drugs being legal?
View Quote

Are you not?

Why not?

Is personal freedom too scary of a concept for you?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It is a free country fortunately and you have the right to move, what you don't have is the right to tell other people how to live their lives. Stay in New York.
View Quote

One bad apple house and its residents on a block can ruin it for everyone else on that block. How is that right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No. Code enforcement are just city employees. The police are called to assist them when there's a perceived need for arrest or .gov handing out ass kickings.

View Quote

Fairly some there are some code enforcement folks in my home town are actual sworn LE that are armed and with power to arrest.  Think the city has two or three of them on staff.
Most lateral moved over from city police.

Kinda bullshit.   Lawn/tree cops.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:Not registered = city/state not getting paid property taxes.

RI has the same shit. If you own a vehicle you have to pay property taxes on it. Even if it's in your garage.
View Quote

Rhode Island after +20 years finally gets mentioned in the GD.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#45]
I live in the city limits and filed for a permit to self install 400 ft. of fencing.
To get a copy of the permit you have to pick up in person or include a SASE for them to return a copy. They close @ 4pm and I often work after that so I included a SASE.
After waiting a couple weeks I called to see what the hold up was on my permit. The gal told me " its been approved and sitting here". I asked why she did not mail it out and she said I did not include a SASE.

Told her I did and she said she never got it . Told her its not my problem and send it out which she refused.
Screw it.

I started my fence construction and a city truck drives by then comes back and the drive told me my building permit is not displayed.
Told him its at city hall since they never send my copy and to get off my property.  

When you pay city workers with tax dollars do not expect me to kiss your ass or take more of my time and money to do your job.
I am convinced most of these retards could never hold a real job.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am curious.   Are you one of those people who consider themselves free of any laws?   What you want is called anarchy.  

Do you use illegals drugs?  Are you a proponent of all drugs being legal?
View Quote

Lol this retard thinks I'm a sovereign citizen

No.
In fact, I've never touched a drug in my life. I was put on morphine once never again fuck that shit.
In fact, D.A.R.E. award and scholarship recipient. Have the medal and the lion to prove it. That'd be a really bad thing to tarnish, considering I have volunteered time to be a part of that program too long after highschool...

Devils lettuce I do believe should be legalized as it'll shut the ignorant up about farmers needing welfare as they could grow a cash crop, keep the money here in America instead of Mexico Columbia etc. Add it to the ATF so they can drop the F exchange it for M.

Name an instance where a doper put hands on his ol lady beat on their kids etc. I'll wait.
Booze I've seen enough liquid assholes collide to say if any substance "ought to be" illegal-alcohol if you wanted to go that far...
I drank tequila once. Turns out my inner Pedro is quite the destructive mean bastard. I won't touch that shit ever again.

I'll drink only in the winter here. You couldn't pay me enough to endure another hang over here in the swamp ass season. Fuck that. Water and Gatorade only until "winter".

It's not anarchy I propose. It's busy body supercilious limp wristed feeble shit bags I oppose who do the hard work and heavy lifting for the left.
You seek everything the left wants, a micromanaged tyrannical shit heel infested busy body dystopia where freedom, and fun are against the law.
I do not seek control over others and it's something you can't wrap your head around... I do exercise live and let live. I only intervene if something is legitimately a threat to me, my property, my loved ones.
I do not seek an adult in the room to do it on my behalf.
If you're too retarded to comprehend something that simple I suggest you get the name changed from AmericanPeople to AmericanCommie.

In Soviet times. Neighbors used to snitch on neighbors for perceived or real crimes against the state.
In cities around this nation rests an insidious plague that flocks to conservative rural areas to shit it up, and impose new bureacracy new laws and taxes to go with it all for they can not stand living there. They have to fundamentally transform it to be the shit hole they fled from.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What is with the "Muh" word?  It does not add to your credibility.  You seem to have some pent up issues about something from your past.
View Quote

It mocks the lemmings.
They cant stand it when you mock them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I just gave you two examples above.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe he was targeted due to his Trump and Fuck Biden flags on his truck.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/328547/Screenshot_2022-05-14-08-56-34_kindlepho-2383309.JPG
View Quote

When my Trump 2020 flag was up my black garage truck driver all of a sudden “forgot” to pick up my garbage.  Several weeks in a row I had to call for a missed pick up, which means they have to investigate to decide if they charge me or not.  I explained after the third week in a row I was tired of this shit, I’m the only one on the street he “forgets”, and I’m the only one with a Trump flag.  It stopped.

The trash truck driver seemed like a nice guy too as we had visited a few times in the past.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Not guilty for threatening and not guilty if he goes through with it.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top