BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is confusing, and douchebags like Kemp and Raffensperger are purposely doing nothing to clear up any of the confusion.  

True the Vote and 2000 Mules show just one facet of the steal.  Another facet contains all the counting-house shenanigans like feigning a water pipe break so they could kick out all the legal observers, and once those observers were gone continuing on with the tabulating.  Another facet contains the counting machine shenanigans themselves, where the person doing the tabulating could manipulate the ballot forcing it to get kicked aside so it had to be manually adjudicated, basically allowing the poll worker to change the votes to whatever they wanted those votes to be.  Another facet contains all the people who voted twice, but weren't charged because Raffensperger felt like there wasn't any intent to commit a crime.  There are over 1,800 of those THAT WE KNOW OF... how many are there that we don't know about?  Another facet was the demonstration made before a Georgia government committee that the tabulating machines could be hacked into at any time.

Any_one that puts forth the idea that the election wasn't stolen is either an ignorant_dupe, a paid_shill, or a douche_bag troll.
View Quote

give me some time, and I'll post some stuff shortly that appears to show the election electronic data and records were manipulated....
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Please post links to my posts in support of the illegal changing of election laws, or media interference. Please.

And when you can’t find any, because you won’t, kindly retract your accusations.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone wiped their ass with the 12th amendment but it wasn’t mostly Trump.

I’m not a fan of Trump, but there was a ton of fuckery going on during the 2020 election. None of it benefited Trump. I agree Trump is politically a dumb ass and listens to very corrupt people who do not have his or our countries best interest, but we have to remember, Trumps not a politician. He’s use to people who work directly for him to be Yes people. Of coarse some people who worked for him saw what he did or say was wrong. I believe most had malicious intentions, though I mostly believe it’s Trumps fault for hiring those people.

That’s not the point, however. The Democrats, along with social media, interfered with the election process, changed laws while McCain republicans sat on their hands, and allowed it to happen. Especially in States like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

I’m glad you’re okay with it. We’re not.

Please post links to my posts in support of the illegal changing of election laws, or media interference. Please.

And when you can’t find any, because you won’t, kindly retract your accusations.

Okay so if you believe there were illegal changes and media interference, then there could be a possibility of voter fraud especially in democratic strongholds. Yet you persist to shit in CM’s threads. My accusations and my opinion of you trying to shut down and obfuscate CM’s thread is obviously apparent by the majority of posters here, and the only ones who side with you are the same clowns who shit on conservatism.

The only person who doesn’t see it is you if you’re being honest.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some people are a seriously delusional, fucking...COC.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Okay so if you believe there were illegal changes and media interference, then there could be a possibility of voter fraud especially in democratic strongholds. Yet you persist to shit in CM's threads. My accusations and my opinion of you trying to shut down and obfuscate CM's thread is obviously apparent by the majority of posters here, and the only ones who side with you are the same clowns who shit on conservatism.

The only person who doesn't see it is you if you're being honest.
View Quote

fyi - that poster was one of the accounts that had a name change .....
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Some people are a seriously delusional, fucking...COC.
View Quote

Perhaps those people should stop screenshotting every post they don’t like and quit their crybaby whining.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Okay so if you believe there were illegal changes and media interference, then there could be a possibility of voter fraud especially in democratic strongholds. Yet you persist to shit in CM’s threads. My accusations and my opinion of you trying to shut down and obfuscate CM’s thread is obviously apparent by the majority of posters here, and the only ones who side with you are the same clowns who shit on conservatism.

The only person who doesn’t see it is you if you’re being honest.
View Quote

First, define fraud.

Are you talking about Hugo Chavez dominion software that changed vote percentages run by a CIA server farm in Germany?

Or are you talking about voting laws that were illegally changed at the last minute which enabled citizens to vote in good faith from home, or via drop boxes, who admittedly likely wouldn’t have voted otherwise?

Because the first is nonsense, while the second clearly happened.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

First, define fraud.

Are you talking about Hugo Chavez dominion software that changed vote percentages run by a CIA server farm in Germany?

Or are you talking about voting laws that were illegally changed at the last minute which enabled citizens to vote in good faith from home, or via drop boxes, who admittedly likely wouldn’t have voted otherwise?

Because the first is nonsense, while the second clearly happened.
View Quote

I doubt dominion had voting irregularities. Is it a possibility? Possibly but I haven’t see any proof, though unlike you I want to see the evidence from both sides brought before me along with both sides arguments for me to make a decision. I don’t just shit on someone’s argument unless they’re plain out lying.

I do know dominion however counts votes, and doesn’t discriminate if the ballot is legit and doesn’t give a shit if that voter is alive or if the person who the ballot was registered to didn’t sign it or fill it out personally, or if they were dead and it was filled out by the dead persons ghost. Ballot harvesting is a real thing and it’s illegal.

Edit: just looked it up. It looks like ballot harvesting is legal in some states. That’s extremely fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Also at the moment 2000 mules, I believe is mostly about ballot harvesting. Nothing about dominion voting irregularities.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I doubt dominion had voting irregularities. Is it a possibility? Possibly but I haven’t see any proof, though unlike you I want to see the evidence from both sides brought before me along with both sides arguments for me to make a decision. I don’t just shit on someone’s argument unless they’re plain out lying.

I do know dominion however counts votes, and doesn’t discriminate if the ballot is legit and doesn’t give a shit if that voter is alive or if the person who the ballot was registered to didn’t sign it or fill it out personally, or if they were dead and it was filled out by the dead persons ghost. Ballot harvesting is a real thing and it’s illegal.

Edit: just looked it up. It looks like ballot harvesting is legal in some states. That’s extremely fucked up.
View Quote

I too like to look at both sides before coming to a conclusion. I’m even open to having my opinion changed. Believe it not, that’s why I’m usually a contrarian in threads I elect to participate in.

Additionally, I’m all for tightening up voting regulations. Eliminate absentee voting (a few exceptions excluded), vote in person only, ID laws, etc. Hell, I don’t even believe in universal suffrage. I don’t think everybody deserves to vote, simply by being born here. I’d love to restrict voting rights.

All that said, I still don’t believe Trump won.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I too like to look at both sides before coming to a conclusion. I’m even open to having my opinion changed. Believe it not, that’s why I’m usually a contrarian in threads I elect to participate in.

Additionally, I’m all for tightening up voting regulations. Eliminate absentee voting (a few exceptions excluded), vote in person only, ID laws, etc. Hell, I don’t even believe in universal suffrage. I don’t think everybody deserves to vote, simply by being born here. I’d love to restrict voting rights.

All that said, I still don’t believe Trump won.
View Quote

And that’s your opinion. I get asking questions, but you’re borderline harassing people on this site with “your opinion” on threads they created.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And that’s your opinion. I get asking questions, but you’re borderline harassing people on this site with “your opinion” on threads they created.
View Quote

Cool. This is general discussion. We can discuss things. We can even disagree.

And not that I give 2 shits, but if you want to accuse me of harassment, I’ll simply offer you an “lol”, and urge you to pay attention to the vitriol spewed by people on the other side of the debate.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#12]
As for the voting regulations they’ll never get tightened up because Republicans will never do so and the Democrats, along with media, academia, etc will fight tooth and nail to call the right racist if they try. They’ve been super effective at suppressing the right. So the right just sits on its hands. I believe a lot of us feel like we’re being double penetrated by both sides of the party lines and neither side has our best interest. They divide us and literally are trying to rip our foundation apart.

Just look at what they’ve done with the 2nd amendment. That alone should show you how all three branches of the federal government feels about the BoR, or the constitution. I just want to be left alone. I pay WAY too much in federal taxes that I did not consent too, and I pay it to an over bloated system that shits on me and does not have our individual liberties in their best interest.
It’s not being curtailed by the people we elect and the federal government and its bureaucrats keep making our lives worse.  

I absolutely am 100% in belief we’re not voting our way out of this. It was apparent when the people elected Trump, that those entities that we talked about interfered in this election.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As for the voting regulations they’ll never get tightened up because Republicans will never do so and the Democrats, along with media, academia, etc will fight tooth and nail to call the right racist if they try. They’ve been super effective at suppressing the right. So the right just sits on its hands. I believe a lot of us feel like we’re being double penetrated by both sides of the party lines and neither side has our best interest. They divide us and literally are trying to rip our foundation apart.

Just look at what they’ve done with the 2nd amendment. That alone should show you how all three branches of the federal government feels about the BoR, or the constitution. I just want to be left alone. I pay WAY too much in federal taxes that I did not consent too, and I pay it to an over bloated system that shits on me and does not have our individual liberties in their best interest.
It’s not being curtailed by the people we elect and the federal government and its bureaucrats keep making our lives worse.  

I absolutely am 100% in belief we’re not voting our way out of this. It was apparent when the people elected Trump, that those entities that we talked about interfered in this election.
View Quote

Yeah man, no disagreement from me on any of that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees from the FJB supporters are pathetic.

"You can't use gps and video footage, it's not aCcUrAtE"

"nO LaRgE sCaLe FrAuD oCcUrRed"
View Quote

No shit. What’s with the Biden people here, are they FBI trolls?

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And not that I give 2 shits, but if you want to accuse me of harassment, I’ll simply offer you an “lol”, and urge you to pay attention to the vitriol spewed by people on the other side of the debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, this is general discussion. You have to understand not everyone thinks like you or holds your values, and opinions. It’s better to share your opinions, and not join in the shit flinging contest as you’re highly out numbered by Trump supporters. Though you consistently do so, making yourself look like part of the problem on how not to solve the issues.

I believe most of those Trump supporters, myself included saw him as a big middle finger to our federal government who keeps putting it up our asses. Some worship the guy, sure. Most I have met don’t, and is just sick of being shitted on by the federal government, who’s supposed to keep our individual liberties intact and to stay out of our lives.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh look, the clowns I already have on ignore have an issue with the information presented in 2000 Mules.

Fucking shocker.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That wasn't a call out.
View Quote

It definitely was.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No shit, this is general discussion. You have to understand not everyone thinks like you or holds your values, and opinions. It’s better to share your opinions, and not join in the shit flinging contest as you’re highly out numbered by Trump supporters. Though you consistently do so, making yourself look like part of the problem on how not to solve the issues.

I believe most of those Trump supporters, myself included saw him as a big middle finger to our federal government who keeps putting it up our asses. Some worship the guy, sure. Most I have met don’t, and is just sick of being shitted on by the federal government, who’s supposed to keep our individual liberties intact and to stay out of our lives.

View Quote

This,    as I told my leftist son, he doesn't " get it " about Trump.   He triggers them like no other,    he's a weapon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

fyi - that poster was one of the accounts that had a name change .....
View Quote

Of course, it now makes sense....Must be one of the really popular ones  too......
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh look, the clowns I already have on ignore have an issue with the information presented in 2000 Mules.

Fucking shocker.
View Quote

Yup. I have yet to see anyone of them post anything of value. Anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Careful, because when the thread shifts from discussion of the election, to the candidate himself, OP is quick to hop in with accusations of thread sliding, character assassination, and such.

That said, I’d argue 99% of those on the right have serious frustration with the federal government, it’s overreach, and it’s corruption. Me included. Let’s nominate a candidate in 2024 who can unite the party behind common purpose.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#22]
here's a story where it appears they were manipulating the machines, and changing the time on it, before feeding polling data into it, so it generates a tape/record that a polling machine was correctly closed....

The standard process is to take the card from the early voting location, put it into the tabulator, select the option to "close the poll," and when it's complete, select "print tape." Every poll is required to print three copies of each poll tape. In the instance shown above, we have one poll being closed and printed on a tabulator while another poll location is being closed and printed simultaneously on the same tabulator (the tabulator ID is assignable by the user, but not the serial number). A simply impossible feat. Not just once, either. Here are more examples of the same:

View Quote

different machines closed on the same tabulator at the same time

Attachment Attached File

more examples

Attachment Attached File

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/01/12/fulton-county-tabulator-time-machine/
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

EVER......
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#24]
and here is possible tampering with when ballots may have been fed into the system..

ballots are suppose to be scanned, and a hash done on the image for integrity checks.

if one were to want to change ballots, or create ballots, you would get them scanned, but you might not be able to create a valid hash on it, as it would be a different time, etc....

so what to do? don't include the hash, of course......

so

Recently we reported on the official Fulton County ballot image files from the 2020 general election having been modified without explanation. The file timestamps for those modifications were not associated with expected processes or procedures.

Now we can report that most of those ballot image files that, according to their timestamps, were inexplicably modified and are missing the corresponding file used to ensure they are authentic.

When a ballot is scanned on Dominion Voting Systems, the machine produces an image of the ballot, runs that image through an algorithm, and produces a code (called a hash code) that can be used to authenticate the corresponding ballot image at a future time.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

But when we looked at the Absentee By Mail ballot images for Fulton County, we found a problem. Out of 148,318 ballot images, we only have 16,034 SHA files! These are the file listings without SHA files.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Not only that, ballot images saved with SHA files were saved at the same time as ballot images without SHA files on the same tabulator!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/01/14/fulton-county-ballot-image-what-a-sham/
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

EVER......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EVER......

all they do is get into threads, start posting a bunch of trash, and start arguing with other posters, and basically derail the threads or make them so other people won't want to continue reading the threads....

and of course, they demand to be allowed to post there b.s. in the threads, and have their 'opinions' respected
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Friendly PSA
This forum has an IGNORE feature that is very useful.
If only people would use it and not respond to or quote any obvious trolls.
Or if you prefer to not use it then please still do not respond to or quote any obvious trolls.
Notice I never mentioned and trolls by name.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

all they do is get into threads, start posting a bunch of trash, and start arguing with other posters, and basically derail the threads or make them so other people won't want to continue reading the threads....

and of course, they demand to be allowed to post there b.s. in the threads, and have their 'opinions' respected
View Quote

Yet this is your “take 2” at the same thread, because site staff locked your first one as a callout thread.

Ya don’t get it both ways, CM.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Careful, because when the thread shifts from discussion of the election, to the candidate himself, OP is quick to hop in with accusations of thread sliding, character assassination, and such.

That said, I’d argue 99% of those on the right have serious frustration with the federal government, it’s overreach, and it’s corruption. Me included. Let’s nominate a candidate in 2024 who can unite the party behind common purpose.
View Quote

I know what you’re saying but I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. People are sick of electing lawyers/career politicians who literally stab you in the back when they get elected. I can give you a ton of names of politicians who fought for our ideas and then when elected completely abandoned us, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, even Ted Cruz.

I don’t think you understand people are sick of voting for the same shit that fixes nothing, exacerbate problems, doesn’t cut the bloated government, etc.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep and in the end a few of the best posters on the forum get banned each time because of them, when it would have been so much simpler to ban the actual instigators...A half dozen of them banned when all this first started and there would be a 100 great posters still here, still making this forum the best..instead we have monkey flung dog shit in every political thread...
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think what has been revealed is enough to conclude that both kemp and raffensperger were in colusion with abrams to throw the general and runoff elections for the dems, so Trump and the 2 repub running for senate seats lost, in return for unknown returns for kemp and raffensperger.

extra untrackable absentee ballots were ordered, without envelopes, so they could be filled in and introduced as actual ballots into the system.

there were several election officials, that complained about stacks of pristine unfolded absentee ballots being seen and been counted, but raffensperger and the gbi reported that there was nothing to the allegations

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/06/09/commentary-pristine-biden-ballots-that-looked-xeroxed-and-why-a-judge-has-georgia-vote-fraud-on-his-mind/

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/06/25/suzi-voyles-says-georgia-secretary-of-state-officials-pressured-her-to-recant/

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/trump-supporters-continue-to-push-unproven-claim-of-election-fraud-at-alpharetta-event

I think that some of the ballots were filled out in the names of non voting or ficticious voters - for example, there are votes that with dates that show they were mailed out in the U.S. mail, and returned to the elections office the next day

others were used to back fill the sudden need to create  votes for biden, when it was going to be obvious biden was going to lose, thus the water leak.

some of this would be easily proven true or false, but a judge threw out a lawsuit perdue was a part of, to examine the fulton county ballots and their envelopes, as there should be a one to one correlation between ballots and returned envelopes, then an audit of the ballots, calling perdue paranoid

left cold
https://www.ajc.com/politics/election/judge-perdues-election-fraud-claims-are-conjecture-and-paranoia/NDHMOFOZO5AM5LNWJULAAEZJUY/

that an order for destroying only 280k of unused ballots when over 1 million were ordered, thus seems suspicious they were used
View Quote

I think kemp used the dem playbook to beat abrahms.  I can't think of any other reason for her insane stance of being the gov of Ga after she lost.  I'm not voting for him in the primary.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Perhaps those people should stop screenshotting every post they don’t like and quit their crybaby whining.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Evidently they can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Evidently they can.

Ha, no shit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I know what you’re saying but I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. People are sick of electing lawyers/career politicians who literally stab you in the back when they get elected. I can give you a ton of names of politicians who fought for our ideas and then when elected completely abandoned us, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, even Ted Cruz.

I don’t think you understand people are sick of voting for the same shit that fixes nothing, exacerbate problems, doesn’t cut the bloated government, etc.
View Quote

Buddy I think you may misunderstand me. I hate all politicians and just about all elected officials. Left and right. Fuck em. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

The reason I’m so unliked is I recognize Trump was no better (and arguably worse) than all the rest, epitomizing the ‘after fighting for ideas and abandoning us once elected’ sentiment, to paraphrase you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#35]
It’s up to all of us to deal with these drop boxes.

Leave your phones at home and park a long way away
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:13:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.
View Quote

He really believed this video was gonna be the one.

All the project Spartacus and other desouza videos didn't do shit, but this one was finally going to do it
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
there are posters that would fit in well on biden's ministry of truth, that are throwing all sorts of stuff around disputing the movie.

they'll never be satisfied that 2000 mules or the data behind it, shows convincing evidence that several state elections should be decertified.

likely many of them don't want the fraud to come out, because they prefer having biden as president, over Trump...
others probably side with the left.

View Quote

I would also add a lot of people literally dont WANT to believe such sinister shit IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING here. In a word, denial.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

All the project Spartacus and other desouza videos didn't do shit, but this one was finally going to do it
View Quote

My sentiment was that at this point, nobody’s mind is going to be changed. At least not in significant numbers for anything meaningful to change. OP has a hell of a lot of time and emotional investment in something that may or may not be true, but at the end of the day, won’t be changed. Some sunshine and fresh air can do people a heck of a lot of good, that’s all.

Where I would like to see more effort is towards what happened in Virginia. Inspire Republican poll watchers to turn out, become election officials, lobby to secure voting rules and regulations, etc….  We need that on a national level. And if I recollect, cm started a thread or two along that vein. Offering links for folks to actually get involved and do something. That effort of his, I 100% support!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My sentiment was that at this point, nobody’s mind is going to be changed. At least not in significant numbers for anything meaningful to change. OP has a hell of a lot of time and emotional investment in something that may or may not be true, but at the end of the day, won’t be changed. Some sunshine and fresh air can do people a heck of a lot of good, that’s all.

Where I would like to see more effort is towards what happened in Virginia. Inspire Republican poll watchers to turn out, become election officials, lobby to secure voting rules and regulations, etc….  We need that on a national level. And if I recollect, cm started a thread or two along that vein. Offering links for folks to actually get involved and do something. That effort of his, I 100% support!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a member here who saw the NRA failing us, on top of politicians feet not held to the fire when it came to the 2nd amendment. MiamiJBT.

Dude took the bull by the horns and went out to make a difference, and I believe currently works for GoA. With how much effort CM puts in to this and how much time you stalk these threads to bicker at him, you both should get out and mobilize people to get good people elected and talk to your fellow constituents.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Sealioning is a harassment tactic by which a participant in a debate or online discussion pesters the other participant with disingenuous questions under the guise of sincerity, hoping to erode the patience or goodwill of the target to the point where they appear unreasonable." Merriam-Webster
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"Sealioning is a harassment tactic by which a participant in a debate or online discussion pesters the other participant with disingenuous questions under the guise of sincerity, hoping to erode the patience or goodwill of the target to the point where they appear unreasonable." Merriam-Webster
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would that be like in the other thread about 2000 Mules when M4-AK asked me if I believed Biden to be senile?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We have a member here who saw the NRA failing us, on top of politicians feet not held to the fire when it came to the 2nd amendment. MiamiJBT.

Dude took the bull by the horns and went out to make a difference, and I believe currently works for GoA. With how much effort CM puts in to this and how much time you stalk these threads to bicker at him, you both should get out and mobilize people to get good people elected and talk to your fellow constituents.
View Quote

I respect the hell out of MiamiJBT. You seem to as well. He left arfcom because of the tards.

Think about that for a second.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like, “why do you support pedophilia”, “why did you vote for Biden”, “why do you hate America”?

Those type questions?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:45:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.
View Quote

You spend a lot of hours per day arguing with Conservatives, Comrade!  Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#45]
I see the full sewer of arf is here to Correct The Record. LMAO
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You spend a lot of hours per day arguing with Conservatives, Comrade!  Keep up the good work!
View Quote

Spoiler alert: plenty of people who fancy themselves conservatives, aren’t.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn’t matter what category they are actually in. You argue the Leftist side every time while pretending you’re libertarian or common sense conservative or whatever.

Please don’t stop your gimmick, though. It’s hilarious and great entertainment
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:23:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I respect the hell out of MiamiJBT. You seem to as well. He left arfcom because of the tards.

Think about that for a second.
View Quote
I would implore you to meditate on the subject also....
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Spoiler alert: plenty of people who fancy themselves conservatives, aren't.
View Quote
Sorta like you
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The evidence carried enough weight for the FBI to go after those murder suspects. They dug themselves into a hole there. They legitimized the process just before it was used against their homies.
View Quote

They constantly contradict themselves, look at the whole  “parallel construction” scheme they use.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top