Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/12/2022 11:42:41 PM EDT
answers some of the questions various people have asked about or questioned in the various 2000 mules threads

kind of long article
The AP published a "hit piece" on May 3, attempting to expose TTV's "flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage" presented in 2000 Mules. We will examine those claims, weaving in information from the movie and conversations with Engelbrecht over the weekend.
View Quote

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/05/09/2000-mules-and-true-the-vote-debunk-ap-hit-piece/

while it doesn't discuss the precise accuracy of their cell phone data, note that the data depends on the number of towers near by, if you have location services turned on or off (so it can use gps data), and wifi connection and hot spot data, so it can be as accurate as 6-10 feet radius with gps data, to a couple of 100 feet with only 3 cell phone towers, and in an optimal pattern.

the nyt had done reporting on what they were able to do with cell phone tracking here - left cold

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

try 2

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone shit in the other thread?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone shit in the other thread?
View Quote

OP started some passive aggressive callout nonsense. Got his own thread locked.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

OP started some passive aggressive callout nonsense. Got his own thread locked.
View Quote
That wasn't a call out. Just because the shoe fits doesn't mean you have to claim it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#4]
don't want someone to clutter this thread, since they currently have a thread they can stay and post in

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The 2000 mules wiki is a joke too
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Evidently they can.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
answers some of the questions various people have asked about or questioned in the various 2000 mules threads

kind of long article
The AP published a "hit piece" on May 3, attempting to expose TTV's "flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage" presented in 2000 Mules. We will examine those claims, weaving in information from the movie and conversations with Engelbrecht over the weekend.
View Quote

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/05/09/2000-mules-and-true-the-vote-debunk-ap-hit-piece/

while it doesn't discuss the precise accuracy of their cell phone data, note that the data depends on the number of towers near by, if you have location services turned on or off (so it can use gps data), and wifi connection and hot spot data, so it can be as accurate as 6-10 feet radius with gps data, to a couple of 100 feet with only 3 cell phone towers, and in an optimal pattern.

the nyt had done reporting on what they were able to do with cell phone tracking here - left cold

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

try 2

View Quote

The evidence carried enough weight for the FBI to go after those murder suspects. They dug themselves into a hole there. They legitimized the process just before it was used against their homies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:10:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Video footage doesn't lie. I am sure that they have enough video evidence to validate their claims. Well in the locations where it was actually turned on and not "missing".
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
there are posters that would fit in well on biden's ministry of truth, that are throwing all sorts of stuff around disputing the movie.

they'll never be satisfied that 2000 mules or the data behind it, shows convincing evidence that several state elections should be decertified.

likely many of them don't want the fraud to come out, because they prefer having biden as president, over Trump...
others probably side with the left.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
there are posters that would fit in well on biden's ministry of truth, that are throwing all sorts of stuff around disputing the movie.

they'll never be satisfied that 2000 mules or the data behind it, shows convincing evidence that several state elections should be decertified.

likely many of them don't want the fraud to come out, because they prefer having biden as president, over Trump...

View Quote

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck the AP!  They are part of the problem.  They caught a bunch of them on video.  Pretty hard to deny that.  Anybody who's honest knows they stole the last election, and now we know how, or at least a fraction of the how.  In reality, it's probably far worse than we actually know.  I'm still not convinced that the dominion machines aren't used.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those posters usually reply with "lol" in these type of threads
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#14]
The ministry of truth say’s :  lies,lies. Trump shenanigans!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#15]
When they react, you know you've hit a nerve.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Those posters usually reply with "lol" in these type of threads
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When they react, you know you've hit a nerve.
View Quote

Yup.  

They likely know many of the mules' names, phone numbers, and probably addresses.  

Arrests need to be made, starting several months ago.  

It's disgusting to think that some (many?) Republicans are probably-knowingly okay with the fraud...because, mean tweets????  

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:34:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yup.  

They likely know many of the mules' names, phone numbers, and probably addresses.  

It's disgusting to think that some (many?) Republicans are probably-knowingly okay with the fraud...because, mean tweets????  

View Quote

That’s just silly. Anyone who commits voter fraud should be thrown in jail, and I doubt you’ll find a poster here who wouldn’t agree.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yup.  

View Quote

They will join the chat soon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup.  

View Quote

It's because they are also grifters.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck the AP!  They are part of the problem.  They caught a bunch of them on video.  Pretty hard to deny that.  Anybody who's honest knows they stole the last election, and now we know how, or at least a fraction of the how.  In reality, it's probably far worse than we actually know.  I'm still not convinced that the dominion machines aren't used.  

View Quote

the fraud occurred on multiple levels...

what you are seeing with the ballot harvesting and fake voter or ballots filled out for other people like in wisconsin was what the dems and nevertrumping rinos thought would be needed for Trump to lose the election

but there were so many more votes for Trump than they expected, thus the middle of the night rigged election vote dumps for biden, some initially done electronically...

then, in many places, it's likely they went and backfilled ballots to make it appear the votes actually occured, so an actual examination of election and voter machines can't ever be done or the fraud would be revealed...
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

OP I think it would do you some good to go outside and get some sunshine. Maybe take a nice walk.
View Quote

You assume to think the OP or anyone else cares what you think.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#25]
an example of how elections could have been fraudulant....

georgia ordered 1 million blank absentee ballots.... after they had already mailed out absentee ballots to everyone

Fulton County, along with nearly every other county in Georgia, participated in a program through the Georgia Secretary of State's office in which ballots were printed and mailed directly to the voter. The document below describes the program:
The program received its final ballot orders on October 16, 2020. Then, counties had to facilitate the printing and mailing of only a small number of ballots requested from October 17 until the cut-off date at the end of the month.

View Quote
The Runbeck ballot order was in addition to, and separate from, the Secretary of State's ballot printing and mailing program. The massive 17-pallet order of 770,210 Absentee by Mail ballots was delivered to the county on October 24, 2020.

There's more. Attempting to gain a thorough understanding  and through a persistent series of Open Records Requests, we received the following Invoice from Fulton County.

It is important to note that the order from Fidlar for an additional 288,700 ballots was shipped on October 20, 2020. Based upon the date shipped, the order was presumably made around the same time as the Runbeck order.

Combined, the two orders total a whopping 1,058,210 ballots!
View Quote
With just 10 days until the November 3rd election, there was literally no way to sort, prepare, fold, stuff and mail out the ballots before the election. Especially considering there were no envelopes ordered. This fact alone removes any possibility that they intended to mail the ballots.
View Quote
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/10/25/fulton-county-massive-last-minute-order-of-over-1m-ballots-discovered/

so what happened to these absentee ballots?  

they were never used......

supposedly....

but....
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#26]
someone pointed out that these absentee ballots lacked a stub number, designed to track that a ballot is used

Following this week's article, former Fulton County precinct manager Bridget Thorne contacted us with this revelation:

The stubs number the ballots. When a ballot is used the manager keeps the stub to verify it was used. The ballot then becomes anonymous for the voter. With no stubs, there is no accountability of used/unused ballots. Why would anyone order no stub ballots?

Bridget Thorne (@thornbrid) November 11, 2021
View Quote

further more.....

there was an order that was found to destroy the unused ballots.

In addition to the obvious problem of destroying documents from the electioneven if they are unusedthere is an issue with the number they intend to destroy. The notice states there are only 284,901 emergency ballots remaining, but as our reporting showed, Fulton County ordered a total of 1,058,210 emergency ballots. In the notice, Fulton County claims the emergency ballots were ordered as a contingency plan and thus never needed. Gabriel Sterling said the same:
View Quote
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/11/12/fulton-county-and-sos-plan-to-destroy-unused-ballots/

so what happened to the other 773k ballots?

uncoverdc never had received any further information as far as I know to explain the difference
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
an example of how elections could have been fraudulant....

georgia ordered 1 million blank absentee ballots.... after they had already mailed out absentee ballots to everyone

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/10/25/fulton-county-massive-last-minute-order-of-over-1m-ballots-discovered/

so what happened to these absentee ballots?  

they were never used......

supposedly....

but....
View Quote

It lost me,  too much happened like the shredder truck days after the election w/ no explanation or multiple overlapping ones leaves one confused.   The mother -daughter duo who are suing their accusers,  WTH   that looked shady as hell.    Then Gabriel  Sterling ?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

OP has been doing his thing here a long damn time, and he is damn good at it...maybe you should do as you suggest...I'm sure this place would be better for it...
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#29]
The common theme is to plead with you Not To Watch it, even to the point of asking you to alternatively watch someone’s negative review instead of watching the original.

Funny.

MSM blackout is for a big reason. The Mules video is clear.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#30]
A Filmmakers Critique of 2000 Mules
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#31]

This
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I think we need a mule forum.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It lost me,  too much happened like the shredder truck days after the election w/ no explanation or multiple overlapping ones leaves one confused.   The mother -daughter duo who are suing their accusers,  WTH   that looked shady as hell.    Then Gabriel  Sterling ?
View Quote

which part?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

OP has been doing his thing here a long damn time, and he is damn good at it...maybe you should do as you suggest...I'm sure this place would be better for it...
View Quote

I’m just suggesting a little break from the daily election doom and gloom might be beneficial for OP’s mental well-being.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

which part?
View Quote

I didn't write this very clearly,  the article was fine but the whole Georgia election debacle left me confused,  there was an information overload after the election and constant debunking by the R's in charge, made  it hard to get an idea of what was going on.   Things I thought were a big deal - Ruby and daughter, turned out to be nothing.    I appreciate your posts and read them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth hurts. I don’t think OP is the problem......
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m just suggesting a little break from the daily election doom and gloom might be beneficial for OP’s mental well-being.
View Quote

OP's fine, I would question your own lack of understanding in the world you live in..You seem to have a real hard time with reality and truth....
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m glad our founding fathers didn’t have your attitude. Maybe Dickenson did in the First Continental Congress, but he had his religious convictions. After that he fought for the republic. Just figured I’d point that out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I didn't write this very clearly,  the article was fine but the whole Georgia election debacle left me confused,  there was an information overload after the election and constant debunking by the R's in charge, made  it hard to get an idea of what was going on.   Things I thought were a big deal - Ruby and daughter, turned out to be nothing.    I appreciate your posts and read them.
View Quote

OH I bet if a honest person could dig deep enough those 2 are guilty as hell of manipulating the vote...
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m glad our founding fathers didn’t have your attitude. Maybe Dickenson did in the First Continental Congress, but he had his religious convictions. After that he fought for the republic. Just figured I’d point that out.
View Quote

I’m not the one who tried wiping his ass with the 12th amendment, nor am I the one defending the man who did. So, at least I’ve got that going on.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothing will happen

Funny how so many think the system is going to prosecute the system.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#42]
lol
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’m not the one who tried wiping his ass with the 12th amendment, nor am I the one defending the man who did. So, at least I’ve got that going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone wiped their ass with the 12th amendment but it wasn’t mostly Trump.

I’m not a fan of Trump, but there was a ton of fuckery going on during the 2020 election. None of it benefited Trump. I agree Trump is politically a dumb ass and listens to very corrupt people who do not have his or our countries best interest, but we have to remember, Trumps not a politician. He’s use to people who work directly for him to be Yes people. Of coarse some people who worked for him saw what he did or say was wrong. I believe most had malicious intentions, though I mostly believe it’s Trumps fault for hiring those people.

That’s not the point, however. The Democrats, along with social media, interfered with the election process, changed laws while McCain republicans sat on their hands, and allowed it to happen. Especially in States like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

I’m glad you’re okay with it. We’re not.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Someone wiped their ass with the 12th amendment but it wasn’t mostly Trump.

I’m not a fan of Trump, but there was a ton of fuckery going on during the 2020 election. None of it benefited Trump. I agree Trump is politically a dumb ass and listens to very corrupt people who do not have his or our countries best interest, but we have to remember, Trumps not a politician. He’s use to people who work directly for him to be Yes people. Of coarse some people who worked for him saw what he did or say was wrong. I believe most had malicious intentions, though I mostly believe it’s Trumps fault for hiring those people.

That’s not the point, however. The Democrats, along with social media, interfered with the election process, changed laws while McCain republicans sat on their hands, and allowed it to happen. Especially in States like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

I’m glad you’re okay with it. We’re not.
View Quote

Please post links to my posts in support of the illegal changing of election laws, or media interference. Please.

And when you can’t find any, because you won’t, kindly retract your accusations.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

which part?

It is confusing, and douchebags like Kemp and Raffensperger are purposely doing nothing to clear up any of the confusion.  

True the Vote and 2000 Mules show just one facet of the steal.  Another facet contains all the counting-house shenanigans like feigning a water pipe break so they could kick out all the legal observers, and once those observers were gone continuing on with the tabulating.  Another facet contains the counting machine shenanigans themselves, where the person doing the tabulating could manipulate the ballot forcing it to get kicked aside so it had to be manually adjudicated, basically allowing the poll worker to change the votes to whatever they wanted those votes to be.  Another facet contains all the people who voted twice, but weren't charged because Raffensperger felt like there wasn't any intent to commit a crime.  There are over 1,800 of those THAT WE KNOW OF... how many are there that we don't know about?  Another facet was the demonstration made before a Georgia government committee that the tabulating machines could be hacked into at any time.

Any_one that puts forth the idea that the election wasn't stolen is either an ignorant_dupe, a paid_shill, or a douche_bag troll.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Projection
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Projection
View Quote

I ran a 5k this morning. It was beautiful out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#48]
1 - Why did the FBI not due this type of investigation first.

2 - Why are they silent now.

3 - Do we live in North Korea or America?

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think what has been revealed is enough to conclude that both kemp and raffensperger were in colusion with abrams to throw the general and runoff elections for the dems, so Trump and the 2 repub running for senate seats lost, in return for unknown returns for kemp and raffensperger.

extra untrackable absentee ballots were ordered, without envelopes, so they could be filled in and introduced as actual ballots into the system.

there were several election officials, that complained about stacks of pristine unfolded absentee ballots being seen and been counted, but raffensperger and the gbi reported that there was nothing to the allegations

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/06/09/commentary-pristine-biden-ballots-that-looked-xeroxed-and-why-a-judge-has-georgia-vote-fraud-on-his-mind/

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/06/25/suzi-voyles-says-georgia-secretary-of-state-officials-pressured-her-to-recant/

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/trump-supporters-continue-to-push-unproven-claim-of-election-fraud-at-alpharetta-event

I think that some of the ballots were filled out in the names of non voting or ficticious voters - for example, there are votes that with dates that show they were mailed out in the U.S. mail, and returned to the elections office the next day

others were used to back fill the sudden need to create  votes for biden, when it was going to be obvious biden was going to lose, thus the water leak.

some of this would be easily proven true or false, but a judge threw out a lawsuit perdue was a part of, to examine the fulton county ballots and their envelopes, as there should be a one to one correlation between ballots and returned envelopes, then an audit of the ballots, calling perdue paranoid

On Wednesday, Superior Court Judge Robert C.I. McBurney dismissed the lawsuit and Perdue's request for a "forensic inspection" of absentee ballots. The judge said Perdue's claims consisted of "speculation, conjecture and paranoia  sufficient fodder for talk shows, op-ed pieces and social media platforms, but far short of what would legally justify a court taking such action."

left cold
https://www.ajc.com/politics/election/judge-perdues-election-fraud-claims-are-conjecture-and-paranoia/NDHMOFOZO5AM5LNWJULAAEZJUY/

that an order for destroying only 280k of unused ballots when over 1 million were ordered, thus seems suspicious they were used
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#50]
The reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees from the FJB supporters are pathetic.

"You can't use gps and video footage, it's not aCcUrAtE"

"nO LaRgE sCaLe FrAuD oCcUrRed"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top