Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2022 5:59:59 PM EDT
ALL-CLAD is having one of their factory seconds sales.
https://homeandcooksales.com/index.php/
Use the code MAYVIP10 for free shipping and an extra 10% off.*

ETA: *on orders of $60 or more at least I think
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been looking for something lately, not quite the bargain I find at TJ Maxx but my 2.5 quart saucepan teflon has been needing to go away for awhile now.  Then again I have been striking out finding good stuff there lately.   I ordered a 3 quart saucepan and a 4 quart.  It’s time!

Thanks for the code and link!
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Growing up in canonsburg it was hard not to find anything that wasn’t alclad. I wonder how much of it was stolen.  Either way good cookware.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank for the code. Ordered a 10 inch frying pan and a 7.5 French skillet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks! ordered some stuff
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, made an order.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Code not working
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#7]
That link is not working for me
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Code not working
View Quote

@Er_Mah_Gerd It looks like there's a minimum purchase amount required. It didn't work when I had $59.99 in my cart but did work when I had $61.65. So, I'm guessing MAYVIP10 only works on orders of $60 or more.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:34:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks. Saved about $350 for packaging damage. Who keeps the packaging for their pots and pans anyway?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Just wish it had the product code to compare how good of a deal it is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most of the sets are on Amazon and Williams Sonoma if you want to do a price comparison. Looks like most of it was running about half off retail.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:48:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Most of the sets are on Amazon and Williams Sonoma if you want to do a price comparison. Looks like most of it was running about half off retail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that but I don't need a set just odds and ends
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@Er_Mah_Gerd It looks like there's a minimum purchase amount required. It didn't work when I had $59.99 in my cart but did work when I had $61.65. So, I'm guessing MAYVIP10 only works on orders of $60 or more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Code not working

Makes sense, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Terms and Conditions with an email prompt just to view the page.

ETA:

Are you guys sure who you're doing business with here?

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#15]
stuff i was looking at is mostly made in china. why
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read the descriptions. If made in the USA it will say so. The Chinese stuff states partially assembled and designed in the US or some BS like that.

I snagged 3 stainless pots all made in the US.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone ordered from here before?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ETA:

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.
View Quote

It was featured in Wired and I found a thread or two on Reddit as well. If it's a scam it's a good one. https://www.wired.com/story/all-clad-factory-seconds-april-2022-sale/
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, sets are for 20 year old newlyweds gifts.

I have a 14” All clad pan  with lid I bought ten years ago.  If I cannot get them heavily discounted and just the pieces I want then I am not interested.  

My old anodized aluminum stuff that was gifted to be was great stuff but it’s teflon life is over.  Time to go!

My stuff is a hodge podge.

cast iron 5” to 16” frying pans, dutch ovens too
14” frying pan, All Clad
12” high side copper and stainless ply frying pan from Anolon.  My favorite.
10” teflon anodized aluminum from my old set that has worn better than the others,.....omelet and crepe use.
16”x 9” Revereware stainless fish fry/poaching pan
Huge stainless sauce pot

replacing 2.5 quart saucepot that is from the anodized set with all clad 3 quart
picking up a 4 quart two handle pot to replace my 5 quart Anodized dutch oven.  The old one will sit winters on top of the wood stove for humidity.

I have a few smaller pots in fine shape from the sets that I don’t need to replace yet, as well as inexpensive steamers and stuff.

I am only replacing what is trashed with new and better stuff.  Frankly I should have a few years ago but was trying to score good stuff with no teflon cheap at TJ Maxx when they blow out the disco’d lines they get in.   Trying to be frugal.  This sale while good is way more than I normally would spend on an item.    My Anolon brand frying pan with its copper core is one of my all time favorite.  I can do stuff in it that would rip the finish off my cast iron.  I can do stuff with a nice fond that doesn’t develop in teflon pans easily, I can reduce sauces with acids from tomatoes or lemon juice.  The Anolon copper sandwich alloy pan has a really nice handle, great heft without being cast iron heavy, I actually like it better than all clad and was under $30 getting blown out ar TJ Maxx.  I didn’t need another stainless frying pan but really liked the quality and ir had a different side contour than the flatter wider all clad one I had.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#20]
That site runs this deal every month

Any homegoods store will have similar prices
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe All-Clad has their anodized aluminum cookware, non-stick bakeware, electrical appliances, kitchen utensils, tools and accessories made in china. Their ceramic coated steel pots (FUSIONTEC) are made in Germany. I think they also have their solid (non-clad) stainless items (teapots, casserole dishes, some of their roasting pans, steamer baskets/perforated inserts, and maybe their lids and handles for their clad pots & pans) made in China.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

ETA:

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.
View Quote

Uhm yeah, any website that has a thousand word disclaimer on its home page has to be GTG right?

Right?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Uhm yeah, any website that has a thousand word disclaimer on its home page has to be GTG right?

Right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.

Right?

If it's a scam they have fooled a lot of people like;
USA Today https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/reviewed/2021/09/20/all-clad-cookware-sale-save-big-top-tier-cookware-and-kitchen-tools/8411689002/
C-NET https://www.cnet.com/news/best-direct-to-consumer-cookware/
epicurious https://www.epicurious.com/shopping/all-clad-cyber-monday-deals-2021-on-bakeware-pots-and-pans-and-more-article
Food Network https://www.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/shopping/2019/06/all-clad-factory-cookware-sale
and me.

from a forum thread on slick deals
Should I buy from the All-Clad factory seconds sale?
Short answer: Yes. The All-Clad factory seconds sale used to be an annual event that required a trek to West Virginia. Now it's all online at homeandcooksales.com [homeandcooksales.com], and it comes around periodically every couple of months. Sign up for the mailing list and you'll get notifications, plus the occasional coupon. Yes, it looks oddly sketchy, but it's legit; and yes the site asks for an email address to gain access, but if that really bothers you, just use a fake one.

Most of us have had great experience with their "second quality" (I've purchased probably 10 pieces and even given them as gifts). The so-called manufacturing defects might be a tiny scratch or blemish, or be nearly impossible to find. Just remember that if you're buying All-Clad stainless, you're buying pretty indestructible pans. Other experienced SDers seem to overwhelmingly agree, with lots of reports of getting pots and pans in perfect packaging that are indistinguishable from new retail condition; however I must mention there have been the rare scattered reports of people who were unhappy, such as receiving a dented pan (I tend to think that's probably a shipping issue, but here's a recent discussion). More commonly people report finding either a tiny scratch, or not being able to notice any defect, or finding a small "S" stamped under the handle (here's a more typical example).

The site also distinguishes between "second quality" and "packaging damage." If you order the "packaging damage" units, they will be more expensive than 2nd quality but with an assurance of zero detectable scratches to the pan itself.

Seconds usually arrive in plain boxes -- not in All-Clad retail packaging.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks.   I had been looking for a 12 qt stockpot to replace the cheap chinesium one that had developed rust pits. Threw in a high side 6 qt saut pan as well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone's order processed and shipped yet?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#26]
My wife and I have filled the kitchen with All-Clad copper core cookware, purchased factory seconds from this website.

We've been doing business with them for three years now.  No complaints.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#27]
I have a bunch of these AllClad type pans but I use my carbon steel pans far more than my stainless or teflon pans.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Growing up in canonsburg it was hard not to find anything that wasn’t alclad. I wonder how much of it was stolen.  Either way good cookware.
View Quote

I never had any reason to go to the factory, but an ex boss who was/is and an ultimate grifter went in many years ago (they don’t use Ti as far as I know) and he managed to get a large fry pan from the seconds crib - free.   I heard they let visitors pick one thing from the reject crib years ago.  No idea if they still do.

But AllClad used to have great factory sales in June and December at an outside location.   When they were at the meadows horse track, the crowds weren’t so bad
Could find some very good deals, either mostly small cosmetic issues, or overruns on things that didn’t catch on, like the asparagus steamer pot - that for $90 no way, but $20, OK

Then when they went to the Washington County fairgrounds, the popularity must’ve skyrocketed and the crowds were insane.   People would come from several states over with uhaul vans and load them up, no doubt to resell.   Last time I went there the FD was not letting so many people in at a time, and by the time you get in they were pretty well picked over.   People must camp out.
I guess covid put an end to the on site seconds sales.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks OP!   I scored a 3qt copper core saute pan for $162 shipped!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Sale’s over.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Bummed that I missed this
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bummed that I missed this
View Quote

Get on their email list.  They have these about once every two months.

The seconds/damaged that we have bought have been phenomenal...some hard to tell where the 'damage' was.  Others were noticeable, but nothing major or affecting function.

Mrs. Pirate and I are very pleased with their products and service.  I say buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ETA:

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.
View Quote

It is legit. Pretty good stuff,  I have a handful of their products. Good quality and made in the US. Their sale comes every month.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#34]
It's legit. Received my package last night. Can't really tell what's supposed to be damaged as everything looks brand new and in good condition, including the packaging which is what was supposed to be damaged on mine.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Got mine this morning.  Second quality 2qt pot.  Obvious small dent in the bottom, circled with some kind of marker that washed right off.  I think the dent will smooth/fill in with use.  UPS tracking number was borked so wasn't sure when it was coming.  Not complaining about another half price ALL-CLAD pan.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#36]
All clad on their normal website says they have a sale coming on May 21st.  I will try to remember a bump.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Got my pans. Look like new couldn't find the blemishes. I was surprised at how light the everyday d3 are, my previous stainless steel skillet was heavier.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Any codes? We got our orders in and they are just fine, no issues noted. Wife is already ordering more
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

ETA:

Click To View Spoiler

This is very sketchy.
View Quote

It's legit. I bought all my pots and pans through them about a year ago. D5 brushed stainless. Amazing pans and a hell of a deal
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Who is this all clad?...
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:45:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Who is this all clad?...
View Quote

Kick ass american made pots and pans (well, mostly).  Some of their non-stick is made in china, and one of their new lines is German, but excellent quality still.  Also, here is the Saturday bump for the sale on their website today.  Not sure if it is live yet as I type this.

Edit:  ok, it is live.  Free oval baker with $200 purchase.  Below is the direct link.

https://www.all-clad.com/all-clad-day.html
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Small state shipping only.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Bump for Saturday day crew.  Sale is today only.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Twice a year, and I've still never gone down.

I hear the old people line up hours before it opens. I don't think I have that sorta energy anymore, as much as I enjoy good cookware

ETA: I went to the local hardwood cabinet sale thing once when I was remodeling my current home and... nope I saw the people getting in early, I saw the private trucks and trailers being loaded up, I saw the "flyers" hanging up...I'm not stupid

I don't care about that stuff on cookware, but I'll gladly swing by in if I'm that area. AllClad makes great stuff
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Made some stock in my new d5 stock pot yesterday.  Worked wonderfully.

It does have some drawing marks that are noticible on close inspection, but it works great and looks fine sitting on the stovetop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top