Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2001 7:37:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. how do you like that Ruger 22/45? How much did you pay for it. I was thinking of picking one up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 3:02:52 AM EDT
[#2]
peanut butter works better than cheese
the glue traps work well too for mice/rats, but not as fun as shootin them. try some of those CCI shotshells in a centerfire round.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
peanut butter works better than cheese
the glue traps work well too for mice/rats, but not as fun as shootin them. try some of those CCI shotshells in a centerfire round.
View Quote

I prefer to use the glue traps to hold the  bastards still, then shootum. The fat from a
strip of bacon is the best bait for a trap.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 5:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't go wrong with a 22/45. I've had one for the past few years and have put well over 20,000 rounds through it and have had less malfunctions then I have fingers. Its also a fantastic way to get unshooters intrested in firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top